are there no quebec fans???

Discussion in 'Quebec General' started by not_4_a_sith, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marianne_Solav Jedi Master

star 2
    Bienvenue sur les forums! N'hésite pas a te présenter et dire ce qui t'intéresse de SW. :)

Tu peux aussi aller sur le forum de Montréal, il y a un peu plus d'activité. ;)
  2. Sonya_Antana-Sky Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi!

Hey! Another fan from Quebec here! I live 20 minutes up on the north shore of Montreal, and I'm studying at Université de Montréal. Je parle français aussi!

How many SW fan live in Montreal? Because at home, everybody says I'm stupid when I say I like all the Saga. Am I the only one that feels like I'm coming from another planet?!

Please to meet you all!:D
    Happy New Year, and happy come back to school...
  3. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Salut and Welcome to the boards! It's always nice to see a new face around :) Come post on the Montreal boards and introduce yourself to us! Here we all are fans of Star Wars so you will fit in just fine! :D
  4. Marianne_Solav Jedi Master

star 2
    Go, north shore! ;) I'm in Boisbriand, where are you?
  5. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Heya to all the new people!

Whoever mentioned the store, Imaginaire, I agree it is a great place to find stuff. Though I don't only go there to get SW stuff, but it's my main store, considering I travel more often to Quebec City than Montreal...
  6. Sonya_Antana-Sky Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi Marianne!

I'm in Blainville. What do you think of our wonderful(:D ) bus system?
  7. Marianne_Solav Jedi Master

star 2
    Fortunately, I have a car or I use the metro when I go to Montreal. :) Haven't taken the bus in years! I'm not a very patient person. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.