main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are they just gonna leave Jacen Solo to rot?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by LoneWolf7, Feb 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf7

LoneWolf7 Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2002
    I just finished reading Dark Journey, and from what I gather, Jacen is still alive. Why throw away such a significant part of the story like that? Leia still thinks he's alive, so why didn't they talk about saving him at the end of the book? Is Allston going to write about it in his duology? Does anyone have any insights into the impending Solo sacrifices?

2. -Vergere-

-Vergere- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2001
    There's been a couple of Jacen threads on this subject (Jacen and Traitor speculation (DJ Spoilers)).

DJ Spoilers ahead

But I think everyone believes Jacen is dead. That's why they're not making an effort to save him. And that's why Jaina abandoned her plans to return for him. A deliberate agony sent into the Force IMO.

END of DJ Spoilers

3. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Are they just gonna leave Jacen Solo to rot?

I hope so.

;) I'm just kidding ;) Well, since Leia says that he's alive and since Traitor is supposed to be about him, I doubt it. I really doubt he'll die at all, actually....

4. Alion_Sangre

Alion_Sangre Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    My hope is that we see a commando raid by the Jedi and NR Special Forces to get him out, or that he pulls off some kind of spectacular escape. At the very least, it'd give the NJO authors an opportunity to stage one hell of a lightsaber brawl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.