main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Are you a psychopath?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Darth Guy, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I thought this thread would be a nice complement to "Do You Have Sex?" And maybe someone will barge in with a nebulous anecdote about trying psychopathy and it not working out.

Before you answer "yes," take this quiz. It is scientific short. I scored 33%.
    You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Wait, wouldn't a psychopath know the "right" answers? I still have a chance!

2. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    64% but this is bs

3. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    64%.

4. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Hahhaha

Zapdos, what did you possibly do?

27%, and the same description as Even from what I can remember. Didn't exactly read it closely.

5. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    Hence it being a complement to the sex thread.

6. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Same score. Well its obvious I had a psychopath for a roommate. I

7. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    This is what i got but it was 39%.

8. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    15%

You people are crazy.

9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    30%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

I like how it warns me of all you crazies. lol

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  10. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    [​IMG]

I'm a people person?

11. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    I bet he is a psychopath. Even fooling the test to make everyone look worse then him.

12. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    people throw around the word too much anyway. "someone was mean to me. friggin psychopath".

my father actually took a real psychopath test on me once without me knowing. the one they use in the prison that he works in. not because he suspected anything but because he wanted to try it out. and i passed the test, of course, so no worries.

13. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Yes, my mother had me tested.

14. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    I got 55%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

15. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    48%
    "Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

I can't honestly disagree with any of that description. No idea how that makes me halfway psycho.

16. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    39%
    Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

17. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    You need a bit of psychopath in you to be a successful scientist don't you Dr. Strangelove.

18. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm at 39 percent as well.

19. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I got the "everything in moderation" one with 52%.

But where's the psychopath quiz for Americans? [face_flag] I didn't know any of those news sources beyond the BBC.

20. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    So does the test consider me a "shrinking violet"? I oughta disembowel the guy who made this test and use his entrails as a noose.

21. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    Yeah but you're probably too shy for that.

22. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    If I am one third psycho then what am I two thirds of?

23. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    "Psycho" is usually short for "psychotic," which is different than "psychopath."

[​IMG]

24. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I knew that already.

25. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004