main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Are you a real Star Wars fan? Take this quiz!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Take this quiz I found at TFN this morning:

Below is a nonscientific but still surprisingly accurate way to determine if you are watching too much "Star Wars." Answer each question truthfully -- if the answer to any question is "yes," add the points shown in parenthesis.

Tally the points for all 13 questions when you're done -- there's a scoring chart at the end of the quiz. Good luck, and may the Force be with you:

1. How many times have you watched the original 1977 "Star Wars" in the theater or at home, including the rerelease?

A) Between one and four (0 points)

B) Between four and 15 (5 points)

C) More than 15 (15 points)

2. What is the longest you have waited in line to enter a "Star Wars" movie?

A) Less than an hour (0 points)

B) More than an hour (7 points)

C) More than a day (35 points)

D) More than a month (140 points)

3. After watching the scene in "The Empire Strikes Back" where Han Solo slices open the Tauntaun and slips a freezing Luke into the beast's

steaming entrails, did you:

A) Feel grossed out? (0 points)

B) Think it was cool? (5 points)

C) Go home and try to re-create the scene using the family dog? (50 points)

4a. Have you ever dressed as a "Star Wars" character for Halloween? (10 points)

4b. Have you ever dressed as a "Star Wars" character when it was not Halloween? (25 points)

5a. Have you ever named a pet, child or an imaginary friend after a "Star Wars" character? (20 points)

5b. Do you have a son named "Jabba"? (150 points)

6a. Do you know what the Hoth Ice Planet Action Playset is? (3 points).

6b. At any point in your life have you owned the Hoth Ice Planet Action Playset? (7 points)

6c. Do you still own the Hoth Ice Planet Action Playset? (30 points)

6d. Are you playing with it right now? (150 points)

7. When you see a Rorschach inkblot test, do you think of:

A) A butterfly (0 points)

B) Genitalia (0 points)

C) The way Cloud City looked in "The Empire Strikes Back" when Boba Fett flew off with Han Solo's carbon-frozen body (50 points)

8. When watching the battle of Endor in "Return of the Jedi," where the rebel forces were joined by the little furry teddy bear-like Ewoks, whom were you rooting for?

A) Rooting for the Ewoks to die (0 points)

B) Rooting for the Ewoks to just get hurt really bad (5 points)

C) Rooting for the Ewoks to conquer the Empire forces so they could act cute and frolic in their little tree houses (10 points)

9a. If your local grocery store started selling a "Star Wars" breakfast cereal with little marshmallow lightsabers and C-3PO heads in it, would you purchase it? (15 points)

9b. If the Food and Drug Administration determined that consumption of the cereal might lead to ingrown toenails, scabies and partial hearing loss, would you continue to purchase it? (75 points)

10. Does it bug you that Yoda is 900 years old and supposed to be the smartest guy in the galaxy, but his sentence construction is still at a second- grade level?

A) Bug me, it does. (0 points)

B) Thought about it, I never did. (3 points)

C) Bother me in the least, it doesn't. (10 points)

11a. Do you know the proper name of that crazy-looking bad guy from "Episode I: The Phantom Menace" with the red and black painted face and the little horns on his head. (5 points)

11b. Have you ever tried to write him fan mail? (300 points)

12. Who is your favorite "Star Wars" character?

A) Han Solo (0 points)

B) Anyone other than Han Solo (10 points)

13. As you started this quiz, did you hear the disembodied voice of Alec Guinness say, "The Force will be with you . . . always" or encourage you in any other way? (200 points)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCORING
    0-25 points: If anything, you probably aren't watching enough "Star Wars." Rent the videos and fast forward over any scene with a child, an Ewok or a Binks. You just might enjoy yourself.

25-150 points: You are watching a hea

2. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    You could have just provided the link you know. :p

I scored 112 points.

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Sorry about not just posting the link. I scored 430 by the way.

4. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    Of course you did, since you named your kid Leia. ::rollseyes::

5. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    223! Oh yeah!

6. TK-1178

TK-1178 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2002
    oh yeah... 555 pts!!!! NO, I don't wanna put down my toy lightsaber!!! :p

Jeff

7. corran_rouge9

corran_rouge9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2001
    220 something. Hmmm...next time I see one of these, I just know obi-wan's voice will go through my head. I will have to be sure to get out my hoth playset. And does anyone know where they sell the FDA condemned cereal?

8. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    260...what about a question that measures one's frequency of random acts of Star Wars-related purchases? Like a 2-figure-a-day habit? :D

9. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    /\
    Yeah, I should be scoring more points. :mad:
    I have lots of toys and trading cards and other miscellaneous impulse buys. Those should count for something!

10. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    ooh, 400 even. Who's your Jedi?

11. William_the_bloody

William_the_bloody Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2002
    I only got 97. Guess I need to get that Star Wars costume together.

12. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    162 - if the FDA says something is bad, i would trust them. not many government entities i would trust, but the FDA is one of them. i work for the government.

i think i should get extra points for
    - being in a SW documentary
    - designing my own SW shirts (gray jedi gets points for this too..)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.