1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

OOC Are you feeling kinda . . . LOST? The CASTAWAYS OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SirakRomar, Mar 6, 2013.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, at least tell her Hello for us!! Like Mitth Fisto stated, hate it when folks suddenly just drop off the face of the planet *or RPG WORLD*..with NO warning. Makes of worry. Think of horrible things, and all that.

And there have been far too many GM's of late, who have simply dropped off the planet with no warning.

[face_dunno]
  2. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, she lost her job and her boyfriend . . . so I wouldn´t say "nothing terrible" happened, but there is no life-threatening disaster involved. And before you ask Fin, yes I was allowed to tell that . . .

I am not exactly in touch with the boards nowaday, but I also realized it has become awfully quiet around here. Most people I know from the old days seem to be gone now. But whatever caused this, I think it is save to say Sirak´s vanishing had no internal factors, but it was purely RL ambushing her and her finding no more room for creativity for a while. She is healthy and getting back to her feet, I am sure.
  3. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

star 4
    EDIT doesn´t work right now, so I hae to double post to add . . . I will say hello from everybody of course. Will be my pleasure!
  4. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello everybody. As I could see the reasons for my vanishing have already been widely discussed. Which makes it a bit easier for me to get to the points.

My apologies.

Last thing I planned was leave my Castaways hanging. Real Life left me little choice.

Soon I will post the final post of the first season.

Then I will check with people if we actually have anybody left willing to play Season 2. If so, I will probably go ahead. A promise is a promise.

I will totally understand if you are not ready to trust in me and my dedication. I know I wouldn't and therefore don't worry. You all made my first game an amazing experience and therefore I am eternally grateful!

yours

Claire
  5. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

[face_dancing]
    [face_party]

Welcome back!!!

Looking forward to your post!

Glad Darth RL loosened their group on you.

:D
    Admiral Volshe and greyjedi125 like this.
  6. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    *Begins hearing the tune of Bonanza playing as he awaits the post*

My mind may be weirdly wired, but I am glad of your return immensely! :D
  7. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Look who is baaaaaqack!!! Great to see you post again Claire
  8. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Still a bit rusty, but the update is up . . .
  9. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    Sirak.....I'd almost forgotten this feeling....[face_nail_biting] ( thank you! ^:)^ )
  10. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    *Relishes getting to enjoy reading this again, and not be in the hot seat at the moment* [face_skull]
  11. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Yay! So glad to see an update! :D

I also wanted to pop in to let you know that I'm currently on vacation in Florida and I will have a response up when I return on Sunday. Right now, all the internet access I have is through my phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  12. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    WOW!!!

A holiday surprise indeed!! Now, if I can remember enough to get back into things.. And of course, Cece is RIGHT in the middle of things.. yet again! LOL.. $*&#$&*!!! STORMIES!! heheheh

LOVE IT! :D

---
    :_| at Lorn's death scene.!!
    There is more than one?!?! Oh.....crap....

(Wonders if crazy sithy lady is coming back...)
    Last edited by Ktala, Dec 2, 2013
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza