main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Are you going to use the Orlando System ezboard?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabacc, Nov 14, 2005.

?

Are you going to use the Orlando System ezboard?

Poll closed Dec 5, 2005.
  1. Yes, I'm already doing so.

63.6%
  2. Yes, I will, but I haven't yet because....

18.2%
  3. No, I like sticking with TF.n because....

18.2%
  4. No, I think we should go in another direction....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    The new message board for the Orlando System is up and running. We need to know if this is the way the group wants to go on this issue. Most of us enjoyed RogueScribner's roguezeppo board; since it's no more he's built another. Tell us if you want to move the bulk of OS communication over there or not, and ideally give us some insight as to why you chose your answer.

2. Audtoo

Audtoo Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2005
    I like having the categories broken down so I don't have to read anything I don't have time for. But I think we should have someone checking in at TFN regularly to redirect veterans and new recruits alike to the new place.

3. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I think during the last year we did check in here and there on the TF.n boards but we could do a lot better job of it. Perhaps a good goal would be to keep threads here to summarize some of the main threads at the ezboard that includes links to same. -Campbell

4. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    If we simply post meeting and event info here that should be sufficiently active. Link to the new board for further and/or other discussions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.