main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are you in favor of a new Jedi Council?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CMR, Mar 31, 2002.

?

Are you in favor of a new Jedi Council?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Yes, led by Luke

63.3%
  2. Yes, led by Kyp

16.7%
  3. No!

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    And how are you so sure what Kyp has done hasnt always BEEN the best?

His failure rate when it comes to protecting the lives of the people in his squadron.

If 50 Dozeners have died, and theyve saved millions, would that be a worthy tradeoff?

I assume because nearly every other world is shipless. Kubaz isnt a strageticly important world

It still can?t be used as evidence. We don?t know if Kubaz got reinforcements. We don?t know how many pilots Kyp lost at Kubaz. It just can?t be used as evidence!

You dont have enough evidence to show Kyp has bad tactics, but we still debate ;)

Duros couldnt get reinforcments, so I doubt VERY highly Kubaz could. So wed have a few snubs, maybe a few small cruisers, and thats it. And then the Dozen come in to save the day. Does it matter how many Dozeners died? Millions were saved.

Fine, Lando. Had the mission failed, and Lando had been the only survivor, he wouldnt be the blame, because they werent his tactics. If Wedge was the only survivor, the same but with more effect.

They would have been responsible for the lives under their command.

But not at fault for the tactics

Squadron still existed. Had the Dozen not been there, he wouldnt have been there.

Two people don?t make a squadron. And I doubt the Falcon really needed Kyp?s help in the first place. Han Solo was piloting, and Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker were working the guns. I think that situation was being handled pretty well already.

ONE person, Octa is a traitorous swine :)

They used Kyps help, so he helped. The dozen had also killed skips that WOULD have been attacking them.

On a side note, I hope the Dozen get reformed one day, and written properly.

It probably will. That thing has been formed and reformed more times then even Kyp cares to count (see DJ).

1- Kyp wont survive long enough for it
    2- They will probably never come back to this idea
    3- Kyp wont be doing much in the future if he survives, I doubt hed even be classed as important

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.