main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Area 51 has gone gold....

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by adoyidej, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adoyidej

adoyidej Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 17, 2004
    I just read this last week. I've been looking forward to this game for a couple months now, so I was glad to find out the final version is done. I'm excited about the multiplayer options particularly. I'll be in line buying it first thing next week.

2. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    Tell me more... I honestly know next to nothing about this. Should I be excited?

3. adoyidej

Nov 17, 2004
    well if you like FPS's and/or games with good Sci-Fi plots, then yeah, you should be excited. Area 51 has been getting great reviews, and the OPM demo was terrific. The guy who designed the aliens for the game worked on the movies Aliens and Predator, and David Duchovny and Marilyn Manson did voice work. I know I'm personally looking forward to it.

4. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    So if you like these type of games do you recommend it? I happen to love them.

5. Syntax

Syntax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 1, 2001
    I'm very interested in this game, too. I'll have to read up on some reviews for it.

6. adoyidej

Nov 17, 2004
    Yeah I happen to enjoy FPS's as well, so I'm looking forward to it. As for reviews, don't know of any that I could give you a link to, but I remember that OPM gave it a 4/5, and Game Informer gave it a 8.5/10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.