main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Area Finds

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Emperor-Paulpatine, Jun 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperor-Paulpatine

Emperor-Paulpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2001
    If anyone finds figure's vehicle's ect,please only list your finds here.Reason for doing this is it would be more organized.

Thanx
    Paul T :D

2. Emperor-Paulpatine

May 23, 2001
    If anyone cares,found new wave at K-Mart in Webster.

PT

3. SithTazReborn

SithTazReborn Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2001
    My latest grab was at a Media Play (kicks ass when you work there and get a discount too teeeheee)

POTJ
    Obi Wan Kenobi-Snow Gear
    Aurra Sing
    Qui-Gon Jinn- Jedi Training Gear
    Sandtrooper

Any Bidders?

4. JediEddy

JediEddy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2001
    I would be interested in the sandtrooper if you still have it and don't take advantage of me...lol

5. SithTazReborn

Jun 8, 2001
    I still got it and I dont take advantage of people, I'm not a scalper. I paid 6 for it....make me an offer....muhahah

6. Emperor-Paulpatine

May 23, 2001
    Do you still have Qui-Gon Jedi armor or Obi Cold gear.If you have either or both I'd like to get them.Its nice to see some people post there find's here instead of posting a new message :D

Cya
    PT

7. Qui-GonJohn

Qui-GonJohn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2001
    lol ...

I'm only interested in the Apprentice Maul and the Sandtrooper. I could care less about the stupid "Hoth Gear" Obi-Wan or the "Mandalorian" Qui-Gon. Can't they make new figures rather than make old ones in new suits?? ... especially suits that never existed in the films. I know some of you like them .. but I'm getting sick of it ... and now I hear they are going to be doing this more often with the 12" figs as well. ugh.

Anyways .. enough of my complaining .. IF you can get me the Apprentice Maul and the Sandtrooper I'd appreciate it. Those are the only ones that look kool enough for me to actually want to buy, and you can never have enough Stormtroopers.

J

8. SithTazReborn

Jun 8, 2001
    ok then.....
    John and JediEddy can duel it out over the Sandtrooper

Paulpatine....they're yours...if the price is right

(i've always wanted to say that)

9. Qui-GonJohn

Qui-GonJohn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2001
    Give it to JediEddy .. I'll find one elsewhere.

J

10. JediEddy

JediEddy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2001
    Thanks Qui-Gon John. So, you paid $6 for it. Is $7 acceptable? If so, let me know where to get you the money.

11. SithTazReborn

Jun 8, 2001
    make it 7.01 and ya got a deal...muhahaha
    The exchange will be at the summer thingee yeah I can type after a 15 hr shift...<sigh>

12. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Greece TRU Rochester, NY

Saturday, August 25

I found the Palm Talkers, the latest wave of the Action Collection 12 inch figures (Han Storm Trooper) and a bunch of the Gungan Assault cannons and Scout Tank with Blue battle Droid for $1.97. Great way to get more Pilot Droids. I passed on the 12" guys and went for the Palm talkers. This wave of 12" looks great. I just do not have the cash, and should not have bought anything at all, or even drove out there. Any Way the palm Talkers are the first Hasbro Products that I have been very excited over in quite some time. I of course have most of the Unlicensed Super Deformed Wind Ups from Japan, but these are official Super Deformed figures. All 6 of them look great. Maybe not worth $10, but I do not think they really will be stocking these, or on the other hand they will go go go. I was not going to take a chance and wait for clearance. Unfortunately it does not look like you can replace the Batteries. I have not opened them though, so maybe you can, but it really does not look like it. I wish they released the Ep.1 Palm Talkers here in English, but it does not look lie, they will. That means I will have to get the Japanese speaking ones and really pay for them. I also found the AT ST I needed. OH No. Less money to out towards a TV and DVD Player.

The SW Freak,
    Jeff Buholtz

13. wookie_cookie

wookie_cookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2001
    I found Death Star Han and X-Wing Luke at Rite Aid this weekend. They were more expensive than other stores, $7.99, but worth the stop if you need that wave!

14. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    I have found a very small but marked down selection of SW action figs. at KB-toys at Culver Ridge plaza.

15. wookie_cookie

Sep 22, 2001
    Henrietta TRU still has $1.97 EP I figs. I got Capt. Tarpals and Ody Mandrell today.

They have the Naboo Fighter still too, for $9. But only 3 left.

16. jedi_lingster

jedi_lingster Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2001
    X-Wing Luke in it's entierety is at the K-mart across from eastview mall. I was even surpised to find a Sandtrooper there, which was quickly snatched up. They had 3 of each fig Xwing luke/Vader wrath/Death Han. Don't look in the normal place, they were on an endcap.

17. wookie_cookie

Sep 22, 2001
    Victor K-Mart still has a lot of the Luke X-Wing/Death Star Han/EW Vader wave. It is in the normal place. They also had Coruscant guard, Shmi, Gungan Warrior, Obi jedi training and Sabe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.