main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Arena (Jedi VS Sith)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    *sigh* Too bad they wouldn't want to have anything happen now.

2. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    uh guys it was 10 o clock pm my time and i was already in bed when it began, plus i was really tired. can we set for a better time?

3. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: tell you what! I've already gotten the amount of people that the main administrator says he would estimate we need to have on both boards in order to keep them open. He said this in his letter to me:
    "There's no strict limit bit when I see 4 guys and their socks posting across 3 threads I know something wierd is going on.

But if you're really set on a figure I would say least 20 people would warrant 2 threads."

So if we can just find 20 people, our boards would stay open. I think we have right now, atleast 12 or 13 people altogether. So if we could try and find more!

Well a battle will not continue today, for obvious reasons, todays is Fathers Day. I'll see you all back here on Monday and I will set our battle for an earlier time. how about 10:00a.m. Pacific Time. Or California time.

4. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    no... how about at 1:00 PM? That way even if the time was way diff it would only be about 6:00 for them, which they should be able to come too.

5. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    1:00 is good for me.

6. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    I might have to miss it all together, no matter what time. I have to keep myself from sitting and staring at the puter and waiting impatienly for JC members to post.

7. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    if this is ok could i be obi-wan since he is a jedi master(even tho he is not in the council) and still battle?

8. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    IC:

From the entrance, emerged a powerful Dark Lord, his head hung over him. His robe and cape dragged across the rough floor as he walked in slowly, peering around the Arena.

He swiftly put his hand on the saber, and looking up, took off his his hood. He looked grimly at the Arena from it's inside, cackling sinisterly as he did.

9. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Ok... I'm not gonna dig all of the way back to the 1st post or anything but have we thought about making a membership list (sith and jedi alike?). I'm not just talking where everyone gives a short bio and then it floats around on the page, I'm talking where the owner of this thread updates the list how ever often it needs to be. Then once we have membership to open two (or more) threads just transpher the list over.

10. Darth_Wormtongue

Darth_Wormtongue Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    Foot steps sounded from a distance, then the large dark figure emerges from the darkness. It is Darth Wormtongue, with his cloak and hood covering his entire body and face. A feeling of darkness and great hatred fills the Arena, then in a hiss of death in his voice he spoke.
    "Hssss, I'ss want to fight and distroy the Jedi! But masster is not here and's I'm not fighting because masster told me not to with outss him."
    Wormtongue began to walk but seemly glided out of the arena, but stoped and turned and said,
    "He'ss not my first masster but my first Sith masster. I'ss once a's Jedi but the Jedi betrayed me a long time ago, but I'ss wants revenge!"
    Wormtongue left the arena, his footsteps still echoing, a reminder of cold death and sarrow.

11. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Yoda swiftly stepped into the arena. He looked around and saw the arena. A rather buitifull site, he thought. He strode up against one wall and set his gimer stick against it. He hung his outer grey robe on it to, only leaving his brown robe. He strode over to the center of the arena sat down cross legged. He closed his eyes and relaxed, meditating. Suddenly, without a flicker of movement from Yoda, the gimer stick with his robe flew through the air and dropped quietly to the floor. He grabbed his robe and slipped it on. He then grabbed his gimer stick while still sitting down and grabbed his gimer stick at the bottom. He just held it strait, having his eyes closed.

12. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    *enters the arena the sees Yoda and decides to stay quiet, and turns to leave*

13. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    "Hmmm, fear, I sense in you. Come, sit." Yoda motions her to walk up next to him, still closing his eyes.

14. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Drayson enters the arena and finds a spot to meditate.

15. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    *smiles, then stands by Yoda*

16. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    A shadowy dark figure moves along the wall. Patiently waiting for Yoda to turn his back. The shadow, in a puff of smoke and darkness reveals itself to be Darth Athrenino.
    The dark figure moves from the shadows, where he emerged from the smoke and darkness. He walks towards the middle of the arena and throws his lightsaber onto the ground.
    "Yoda...I see that your powers are more than you have shown in the past, I challenge you! but not with Lightsabers, No!!!...this battle must take place through our true powers! I WILL WIN!!!!...I promise you!"
    He turns and looks at a nearby wall where a new figure begins to materlize.
    "Ahh....my young apprentice, I see that you have come to join us in this powerful battle of sorcery and magic! I FEEL THAT IT IS REVENGE YOU WANT!!!!..."

17. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    *looks up then groans* Oh, no. Maybe I'll move over here...

18. Darth_Wormtongue

Jun 15, 2002
    Then a dark figure emerges, completely shrowded in a black cloak. The figure is Darth Wormtongue. He walks to his master Athrenino waiting for orders from him.
    "Masster, I am ready for a fight or..."
    Stoping in mid sentence, he waited.

19. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino turns to his young apprentice.
    "My loyal apprentice...this battle must be fought without Lightsabers, we must reveal our true powers to the jedi. They will run away in fear of us! Master Yoda and Master Ki-Adi-Mundi, have already seen this to be true..."
    He turns and looks out towards the remains of his last attack.
    "Todat they will see OUR TRUE POWERS!!!!!! I and today the Jedi will fall at our heals and beg for their demise!"
    He looks at his apprentice and begins to laugh natrously.
    "Today we will rule over this Council! I promise!"

20. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    *looks over at Wormtongue and shudders, then backs up a little, definately not wanting to get started right now* Uh, Master Yoda...

21. Darth_Wormtongue

Jun 15, 2002
    Wormtongue senses eyes peering at him and looks to see, but only senses.
    "Hsss, fear I sensse."
    A hiss that any mortal with a soul would shudder in fear or sarrow.

22. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    *looks back up at Wormtongue, wondering what was about to happen, unready for anything like this*

23. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino noticing no reply from Yoda, decides to challenge his younger apprentice, Darth Wormtonuge.
    "Now remember Darth Wormtonuge...hate is a powerful ally in destroying Jedi scum! Use this to build up energy and release it through any means possible. This includes lightning and or earthquakes as you have seen me do!..."
    He turns and looks his apprentice in the eyes.
    "Are you ready? Or do you feel that a live Jedi target may be needed?"

24. Darth_Wormtongue

Jun 15, 2002
    Wormtongue gave a great hiss. Then said,
    "No, cannot see the Jedi only sense them, yesss. Attack we may but where is the Jedi?"

25. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    *sits down, eyes wide, face pale*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.