1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Arena (Jedi VS Sith)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth Athrenino!

* ignites yellow lightsabre *

Allow me to teach you a lesson. do not mess with Jedi. especially Jedi mAsters far more experienced than the likes of you
  2. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
  3. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Drayson released his emotions into the force and concentrated. the force swirled around him, faster and faster. he was soon surround with a very bright light. his whole body began to glow, his eyes turned orange like flames, from his fingernales blue light flames danced.
  4. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Coolio. Adela and Aravis would like this. :) some friends. I'm glad no one killed me before I came here. :p I really need to catch up on this force thingy, I'm still not sure about what to do... ?[face_plain]
  5. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: Can you guys battle for a bit or put it off? I got to go again... :(

EDIT: Nevermind! I relised I can stay for an hour! :D
  6. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: lets see, what can you do? hmmm, how about force moving things or force pushing.
    is that what you ment?
  7. BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Master

star 4
    * image of Booster fades*

inform me when the sith arrive, keep strong Jedi. may the force be with you.
  8. Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Darth Athrenino looks onto the field well standing on a balcony. He watches as his dark army surrounds the Jedi.
    He raises his hand and all the dark knights' spirits stop in the midst of the battle.
    "I will give you one last chance...Surrender or die!!"
    He turns and looks out upon the Jedi who now stand in the center of the arena, surrounded by the army of Dark Knights.
    "...So what's your choice?"
    He looks waiting for someone to step forward, and answer.
  9. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:My character can't do anything, but someone said she was force sensitive. Sheesh, this mayn't fit the description of Star Wars all together, but she is a Knight of Wind. She do almost anything with wind. Even make tornadoes. But NEwayz, about the force, well, I know that much, about moving things and stuff :p but it gets a little too deep for me at times.

IC: *stays very quiet*
  10. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Drayson glows brighter as he soaks in the force, then the swirling force light moves away from him and surrounds the jedi and for a shield that not even spirits can enter.
    the force shield light rises up and curves inward, covering the top.
  11. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    "Surrender, we will not." Yoda, in the middle of the arena, spreads his arms, and light spreads all around. Blinding light. Suddenly, creatures walk out of the wall. They glow a light blue, but are not goghsts. They have four arms, and are a brownish read. He have long thin arms and bodies. They also have two large fangs. A large army - about the size of the sith army - walks through the walls of the arena.
    "Meet are army, you have. Malcians, they are. Have the ability to walk through solids, they do." They walks through the force sheilds, protecting the jedi.
    "Made an agreement on their speices, we have. Decided to help us, they did." Each one holds a sword, though a speacial sword. Each sword is made on an unbrakeble chrystal. The swords are made of a white/blue chrystal. The handle looks of chrome.
  12. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    then small light creatures made by the force crawl down the shield and begin attacking, Drayson starts to sweat as he continues.
  13. Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling

star 2
    "I guess you have choosen to fight!...than you leave me no choice..."
    He let's his hand fall and the Demons resume their regin of death upon the Jedi Knights.
    "I thought I'd let you choose, but I guess you want this to end as much as I do!"
    He jumps off the balcony and into the arena floor. Creating a large shockwave once he hit.
  14. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    sweat poard off Drayson as the shock wave hit the shield.
  15. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
  16. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: if you have the ability to use the wind then do it. ;)
  17. Darth_Wormtongue Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Im here.

IC: Wormtongue stands waiting to attack with a force of nightmares and hatred beyond the call of darkness.
  18. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
    *Mencious paces back and forth on the balcony just waiting for Darth Athrenino to come and face him!*
  19. Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Darth Athrenino stands at the center of the arena watching as the battle continued all around him.
    "DEMONS....OF THE NIGHT ARISE AND RETURN TO YOUR MASTER!!!!"
    Two demons fly from the edge of the arena and encircle their master.
  20. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    "Joined us, you have. Mencious, a knight, you are." Yoda nodds his head at mencious.
  21. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    "Put the sheilds down. Help us, sitting here, will not."
  22. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    "Darth_Wormtongue i challenge you to the combat of the mind." Drayson challeged Darth_Wormtongue.

Drayson heard his master tell him to put the sheilds down. "yes my master."
    he put down the shield and concentrated on his next task.

23. Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Demons begin to spin faster and faster around the Dark Sith Lord. Until finally they flew through Darth Athenino's body, With a giant flash of light, Darth Athrenino screamed in pain as his body became inhabited by these Demons of darkness.
    "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
    Than in a puff of smoke he fell to the ground.
  24. Darth_Wormtongue Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wormtongue looks at Drayson.
    "Challenge me, go head start your mind attacksss!"
  25. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Drayson closed his eyes and focused.
    "in order to continue we must both let down are mental shields."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.