1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Arena (Jedi VS Sith)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Drayson looks at the ruined arena and lowers his head. "i don't understand my actions." he then began to walk, not caring where he was going as long as he was going somewhere.
  2. Darth_Wormtongue Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wormtongues body fell with his master, with his friend.
  3. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    *flys over by Drayson's side before returning from her wind form*
  4. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
    *Mencious picks up Adelaide and then he runs out of the arena completely and let's her down as they watch the arena crumble down!Mencious again kisses her and says "Thanks and they runoff from the rubble!*
  5. Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling

star 2
    The arena crumbled to the ground and completely buried itself amidst the nearby dirt and sand.
    After the dust cleared the arena was no more!
  6. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    You're a little too thankful. [face_plain]
  7. Darth_Wormtongue Jedi Knight

star 1
    The arena was gone, but no one was truly the victor...
  8. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    you know that idea of Drayson rescueing their bodies didn't come from my mind it was from my heart. my heart broke for them. :_|
  9. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    It seems they didn't want to live, I guess.
  10. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
    "I guess they didn't they just wanted to defeat the Jedi but they couldn't but there is still another!"
  11. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:I have to get back to the academy. Bye.
  12. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
  13. Darth_Valinequento Jedi Youngling

Out of the dust stepped a man cloaked completely in black, he looked at the Jedi than walked towards the desert scene and began to fade into the scenery. Before you knew it nothing else was left of him.
    Except this letter:
    "Moons fall and suns set, but the future can never be detremined."
    -The Dark Knight-

14. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
    *SO the story ends as the Sith perished and Mencious went out to find Kiros and the rest of the Jedi went back to training.THE END!*
  15. JediMasterDurron Jedi Youngling

I know that I am Darth Athrenino but, I thought that this will help to explain what will happen next. I will have to build a new Sith Council, well Yoda constructs a new Jedi Council. And we should have these open by the end of the week plus we must keep in mind what the Administrator said. We need 20 people atleast. 10 people in each. We'll discuss this later on during the week with Yoda. Well see you guys later. And may the force be with you.
  16. DARTH_VALINTINE Jedi Padawan

17. JediMasterDurron Jedi Youngling

That it is DARTH_VALINTINE....That it is...
  18. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: Okay, I'm here... and I wasn't even in the battle? That sucks...
  19. Master_of_Darkness Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth Kataun:

Looking from the outside to the ruined Arena, he could almost smirk at the destruction.

"The last of the Sith, hm? Foolish Jedi, fore, they have even let one of the Ancient Dark Lord of the Sith escape from thousands of year ago!"

With this, he walked off.
  20. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    OOC: Man, I'm a bit behind.

Brins was content to wait for the Jedi he wanted to enter, he watched the fight escalate then...the arena began collapsing. Brins quickly dodged a piece of the ceiling as it fell where he was standing but saw the opportunity at the same time. He jumped through the hole and iginted his lightsaber and put it into the wall and made a slow fall down the outside of the arena as it continued to crumble. He would not die a cowards death. He made it to the ground as the wall he had been on fell inward onto the arena floor. He felt the sudden pains in the force but grew stronger from the deaths. With this small victory of his own survival he left to return to the Sith Temple, the time would come again, the Sith would rise and he would be there for as long as one Sith survived the order would continue.
  21. Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling

star 2
    The sky was still a dark black, death loomed in the air, and the ashes covered the ground. The letter placed by the mysterious character blew away into the wind. And it began to rain. Lightning flashed several times across the sky and than vanished. As if in mourning. The ground shook violently with tremendous earthquakes, and the sun turned a dark red with anger. The face of Darth Athrenino appeared in the dark clouds than vanished. His promise to the Jedi that his fight was far from over. Even though he had died, he knew many would follow him in his place and thus the Sith age rages on...
  22. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    IC: "Defeat the Sith, we have not. Hmmm, alive, their power is." Yoda takes one glance at the once-arena and then steps forward. He must not look back to the past. Only the present unlock the future.

OOC: Is it okay if we make a new thread about the same, but it's 1000 after ANH? We all make are own characters, instead of useing already-made characters.
  23. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: that seems like a great idea.
  24. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: That's coolio. I like my character, though. :_| Oh, well. :(
  25. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    You're new character could be the great great great (etc) grandchild of your character now. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.