main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Arena (Jedi VS Sith)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    "Reinforcments, you need to call for. Have an army of droids, they do!" As soon as Yoda is done telling the commander, he sets down his gimer stick and ignites his lightsaber. He jumps off the ship as it's moving, and lands softly on the floor. He runs up to the leader of the Sith Council.
    "Hmmm, meet again, we do. Defeate you, I will, my once padawan." Yoda starts to run at the sith.

2. Darth_Lord_Mencious

Darth_Lord_Mencious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    *Darth Mencious blocks the Guards attack and then beheads them all and swings at Ki Adi Mundi!!*

DLM

3. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    "Master Yoda, there's more droids coming in, i'm gonna go get more Guards!"

As he went out into the exit, he spun his saber at the droids there, destroying three of them. He swiftly ran to go and retreive the Royal Guards.

EDIT: He swiftly threw his head down, running back off as the Guards fought on.

4. Darth_Green_Guy

Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
    OOC: are the guards on the sith team or jedi team? and is Eeth Koth on jedi or sith? this is getting confusing

5. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino stands On a balcony over looking the battle, watching his apprentices' duke it out.
    "Won't the master be proud to see this...."
    He turns and walks away.
    "Now the great war has begun!..."

6. Darth_Lord_Mencious

Jun 6, 2002
    *Mencious snaps his fingers and all are silent in the Arena!*

"I thought we were warriors why must we use droids and guards and clonetroopers why not just good old Jedi and Sith fighting huh or are you Jedi afraid since fear is my ally!"

DLM

7. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Suddenly three super battle driods fire at yoda, but yoda is ready for them. He sticks his lightsaber up and starts swinging it, making it just a blue of green and white. The three driods drop to the floor, motionless.

OOC: Remember, for all you sith, you're not invincible completely. You have to have some weakness. My fellow jedi are following that rule, but you are not. Try to follow that!

8. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    Guards are on the good side.

IC:

"Not so fast, Athrenino," he said darkly, a large group of Royal Guards behind him.

9. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    *Looks at mencious and speaks*
    "they need reinforcements my apprentice, for they know they cannot defeat us. We call only for droids to deal with their distractions so we may concentrate on the battle at hand."

10. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    Abigor: stop, we are outnumbered, we may have many of us but we cannot block a hundred clonetrooper blasters while fighting guards and jedi.

Abigor looks around and sees an airvent in the roof. He force jumps through it and runs as fast as he can leaving the sith and jedi by themselvs.

11. Darth_Lord_Mencious

Jun 6, 2002
    *Mencious looks at the battle and quickly
    reacts by fighting by Protias' side!*

DLM

12. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    "Give up now, this is a losing battle," he said to Athrennio.

13. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    Abigor runs through the vent until he reaches the other side of the room

14. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    "Hmmm, to focused on making us look bad, you are. Afraid of the power we hold, you are." Yoda watches Darth Athrenino walk back to the arch on the balconly. He runs, slashing all the driods that are in his way, and also deflecting fire, while force jumping to the balcony. He watches the sith walk away from the balcony.
    "Run away so fast, you should not." Yoda says behind him.

15. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    Abigor breaks through the vent on the other side of the room and throws one saber at Yoda while attacking him with another.

OOC: remember, you can't block everything.

16. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    He then looked to the Clones below the balcony.

"Spread out all below, we'll take care of this,"

"Now, Master Yoda, I think we have some business with the great Attrenino here,"

OOC: Love the sig, DGG :D

IC:

"Master Yoda, watch out!" he said, right before a Royal Guard used his lightning to blast the saber away.

17. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino walks into the stadium, and lifts his hands high into the air.
    "Slience!!!, don't ever question the way that we do this, be graciuos in fact that soon the Jedi will fall, and all will be ours, besides I've been expecting a moment such as this. So I called upon a little extra help!"
    The doors open, and in walks thousands of battle droids. Darth Athrenino watches and smirks as they enter the battle arena.
    "Meet my army!" he screams and points his finger to start the attack.
    "It seems Jedi you've met your match..."

DA: And no Eeth Koth (Durron), isn't one of ours he's a Jedi unfortunitly.

18. Darth_Lord_Mencious

Jun 6, 2002
    "Master Protias what do you advise that I do Master???"

*Darth Mencious says this while defelecting clone fire!*

DLM

19. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    "You talk big, Atthrennio, but remember, I've had quite a few absences," he said, referring to the time in which he left to get more guards.

Suddenly, a couple of hundred Royal Guards came through, viciously throwing lightning all around at the droids.

"Now, Abigor, we have some things to settle,"

He ignited his saber, the light glowing in his face.

20. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    OOC: Okay, I won't block it...

IC: Yoda ducks and the saber goes over his head.
    "Think that I would fall for that, you do?" Steps next to Ki-Adi-Mundi.
    "Meet your match, you seem to have." Yoda watches from the balcony 50 ship full of clones and quad guns attached, fire at the driods, disintergrading.

21. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    *looks around and sees all the droids entering the arena and gives out a cry*
    "AWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

*Looks up to the Balcony and sees his master in trouble. Force Jumps up to where Athrenino and Yoda are*

"If you wish to strike my master down yoda, you will have to battle me first!!!!"

22. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    "Master Yoda, we can't go and use all of the Clones lended by Bail Organa..."

OOC:
    Is this the Jedi Purge timing?

23. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    OOC: I'm out, I'll be back tomrrow at 3:15

24. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    For Protious:

Suddenly a large piece of the balcony flew straight at him from the back as Ki Adi Mundi lifted his hand up.

"Master Yoda, get ready to jump," he said, as Republic Gunships hurried over.

Suddenly, throwing his hands up, the pillar holding the balcony violently threw itself back to the ground, Ki Adi Mundi spinning off of it.

25. Darth_Lord_Mencious

Jun 6, 2002
    *Mencious continues to slash and stab the clones and guards as his victims fall to the ground dead.Mencious then hops in one of the Clone ships and kills the pilots and clones and takes control of the guns firing on the Clones and the other clones ships blowing up 10 clone ships.He then fires at the balcony on where which Yoda and Ki Adi Mundi stand and the firing makes and explosion on the balcony and Mencious jumps out of the ship and it crashes into another ship!*

DLM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.