main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Arena (Jedi VS Sith)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterYoda98, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Kiros stumbled backwards, his lightsaber just barely missing Mencious and falling to the ground in front of Mencious. Kiros, now unarmed, and potentially facing a foe with two lightsabers, summoned Force Wind to blow himself up in the air...

2. Darth_Lord_Mencious

Darth_Lord_Mencious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    Mencious Force Pulled Kiros' Lightsaber and then ingnited it as Kiros flew into the air onto a balcony and Mencious followed by Force Juming.When up there he took a few seings at Kiros but he dodged them.Then Mencious kicked Kiros in the chest sending him crashing into a wall.

DLM

3. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Kiros smiled, and made a slight hand gesture, igniting the other end of his own double-bladed lightsaber, which he stopped an inch from Mencious's body.

"Excellent match, Mencious. The Jedi will fall before your swift blade."

With that, Kiros called his lightsaber back to his hand, and hooked it to his side...

4. Darth_Lord_Mencious

Jun 6, 2002
    Mencious unignited his saber and hooked it to his side and put out his hand to shake Kiros' hand...

"Good fight my Lord"

DLM

5. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    A Dark shadow emerges, removing his cloak, he grabs his lightsaber. All becomes silent. He walks over to Darth_Lord_Mencious.
    "I see that you you are well trained...now let's test your real skills!"
    Darth Athrenino activates his lightsaber, and looks at Lord Mencious.
    "I challenge you my young apprentice, let's see if you've got what it takes to kill off the Jedi."

6. Darth_Lord_Mencious

Jun 6, 2002
    Mencious activates his Lightsaber and then swings at his Lord but he dodges the swings and goes for a lightning but Mencious' Saber absorbs it and Mencious kicks his Lord off the balcony!

DLM

7. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    DA: What did we tell you about making up what happens for the other person! I don't think it's allowed, please follow the rules!

Darth Athrenino, jumps back unto the balcony and throws a couple of blows at his young apprentice.
    "You have Much to learn my young apprentice, your master must teach you the proper ways to kill. This is the reason I deny your right to have an apprentice....Yes, I sense much darkness in you...but, the tests you're not ready for!"
    He moves in closer to the Sith lord trying to push him to the ground.
    "I will later decide the fate of Darth Abrigor. But for now, please listen to my judgement, and follow my orders!"
    Darth Athrenino releases his grip and walks away.

8. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Adi runs up behind me mencious as he watches his master fall off the balcony.

"Silly sith, your first mistake was to do that to your ally, your second mistake was....making me mad"

Adi jumps into the air and delivers a swift kick to the side of the siths head. stunning him momentarily.

9. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    OOC: Thanks, darth athrenino. I've been trying to tell him that calmly (which I have) and he's acting as if I'm falming him. I don't want to get in a fight.

IC: Yoda slowly walks up next to Adi.
    "Darth Athrenino, challenge you to a match, I do. Allowed to use other jedi or sith, we are not. allowed to use only the force and are lightsaber, we are." He opens one side of his robe and sucks his lightsaber into his hand with the force. He ignites te beam with a *HISS* and slowly walks torward the sith lord.

10. Darth_Lord_Mencious

Jun 6, 2002
    Mencious gets back up after Adi's kick.

"I shall not kill you now but later you shall die!"

Mencious then jumps down off the balcony and leaves the arena for the Sith Council Temple.

DLM

11. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino looks down at Yoda. And with a swift movement of his hand he pulls out his lightsaber.
    "Ahh...honorable Yoda. I would hate to have to kill you! but than agian is is scripted."
    He turns and looks at his other Sith Lords, that still remain amoungst them.
    "I'll handle this, just regroup back at the Sith temple I'll meet you there!"
    He then looks back at Yoda ingniting his blade.

12. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    "Learn, you will not. Again, overestimate yourself, you do." Yoda runs up to the sith and start spinning with his lightsaber at amazing speeds.

13. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino begins to laugh natrously, than moves forward once agian with his lightsaber blade fully extended.
    "Tsk..Tsk..Tsk..Master Yoda, we'd think you to be wiser than that! You know as well as I do that I'm not believing that I'm all powerful. No!!I know,.....I AM ALL POWERFUL!!!!!"
    He charges towards Yoda. Extending the other end of his Lightsaber completely.

14. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    The Jedi Master swiftly walked from the shadows.

"Ah yes, Darth Athrenino, leave here now,"

15. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Saesee Tiin, is folling him.
    *Places hand on the shoulder of Master Darkness.*( who is your character, darkness? ?[face_plain] )
    "No, this is a fight for Master Yoda, and Athrenino.We should nto interfere, for there are mr sith."

16. Darth_Green_Guy

Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
    Abigor slowely walks behind Saisee Tin and swings with both sabers at the head from different directions.

17. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    "Well, you wouldn't mind me helping you, now would you?" he said as he swiftly used the force to throw one of the sabers to the side, unignited. He then swiftly kicked Saesee to the side.

18. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Adi charges from the shadow and tackles Abigor to the ground before he has the chance to strike at Saesee Tiin.

"You sith just don't learn do you?"

19. Master_of_Darkness

Feb 15, 2002
    "No fuss here, now, Sith, get out of here now, and I'll let you live for the moment,"

20. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    Abigor force pulls his saber to his hand and swings at Adi's neck.

21. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    *Adi ducks and kicks out at the sith with her left booted foot*

"Temper, Temper little sith...."

22. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    Abigor throws both his saber at Adi.

23. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Depa looked up and saw the lightsabers thrown at Adi, she contracted and force pulledon of the lightsabers to her and she caught it and force pused the other into the other side of the areana. "You sith actually think you can win against us. Besides haven't your learned we jedi stick together." "what are you going to do now Sith Boy

24. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Kiros's commanding presence strode over to his Apprentice and the Jedi.

"Abigor, I command you to stop. This Jedi is not worth the effort."

His apprentice strode over to him, and after mere seconds of walking, Kiros whipped around and blasted Adi with Force Lightning, while instructing his apprentice to continue the attack with his master...

25. Darth_Athrenino

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth Athrenino walks over to Yoda and points to the door.
    "Kiros, you are correct, this battle is between me and master Yoda, as I told you before, regroup and meet me inside our Sith temple. I'll meet you there once this battle is finished!"
    He than turns to see if his Appperentices are following his orders.
    "Well...what are you waiting for go!! I can handle this..."
    He turns and ingnites his saber. When inginited it makes a loud humming sound that feels the arena.
    "We meet agian Master Yoda, but this time it will be you who runs!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.