main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aren't you a little short for a fighter pilot?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Quiet_Mandalorian, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    I'm surprised Vader didn't have his TIE customized. It's not as if he isn't Dark Lord of the Sith and the biggest mofo in the Empire.

2. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    Oh come on, the ones Luke put the Grip on in RotJ don't look to be that wide.

My objection stands.

No kidding. You'd think she'd be taller though, considering her dad is 6'1", but then of course, so was Leia's and she's what, 5'2"?

What? You think I'm going to know?o_O

3. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    :eek: 5'4''? Now she's taller than me! :(

4. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    The conversion I have for meters to feet says m x 3.281= ft. Following that conversion 1.49 meters x 3.281 = 4.88869 feet. I believe, if I'm doing the math correctly, thats somewhere between four feet ten inches and four feet eleven inches. So as someone said, she's just under five feet.

5. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Adding to the paradox, Jacen and Jaina are twins and yet Jacen is almost as tall as Han. I know this is a gross understatement, but EU authors on the whole need to wake up and smell the stimcaf.

6. General Cargin

General Cargin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 15, 1999
    The mere fact they are male and female makes them fraternal twins. Frats frequently have distinct differences, since they do not originate from a single fertilised egg, rather from two fertilised eggs. Hence they have distinctly different genetic make-ups. If they were identical twins, they'd have very similar heights and facial appearances, and they'd both be the same gender.

It's the same reason Luke is a dirty blond, while Leia is a brunette, and somewhat shorter big Bro'.

7. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Though essentially identical, even identical twins have physical differences, though no where near as much as faternal twins. We had a pair of identical twins at my high school, and while I couldn't tell them apart (apart from the fact that one tended to wear more dressy outfits and the other more sporty outfits) based on their physical appearances, those who knew them well could. Apparently one was an inch taller than the other and one had a bigger nose.

8. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    I thought this was another Corran bashing thread. I was close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.