main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Argh! Need help on Clone Campaign Confed 3 (GBCC thread is locked)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by masterskywalker, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    Urgh! Little Jedi punks! No matter what I try I can't seem to win this mission. You start with NOTHING and have to build a base from scratch while the enemy is fully equipped and gets tech advancements like crazy. I simply can't compete, no matter how many guys I throw at them they replace them instantly. So I target the base... with its insane amount of turrets I actually take out an airbase before getting overrun. But then they just build another! I came up with a really good strategy too of using an air cruiser with a ton of AA units with ground support. But then the #!$)(&*$ just rush me with hordes of Jedi and troopers who naturally get replaced 10 seconds after they die! I even tried bombarding them on top of a ciff and the same thing happens! What the hell! How do you beat this monster!

[color=indigo]The other thread has been unlocked. :)

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6118596] Galactic Battlegrounds "Clone Campaigns" Expansion Pack Update [/link]

Head on over there. It's always good to 'up' and preserve a bit of history.[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.