Ark Arkansas Banner: Work in progress (If ya hadn't noticed...)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Okay, I am in the process of fiddling with our banner. It is by no means finished yet, but I thought I'd try some Photoshop work and give us something different to look at besides the MidSouth stuff. Feel free to shoot me any ideas you may have.
  2. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    I think it is looking pretty good. It doesn't seem to show up all the way sometimes though--right now the right quarter at the top isn't there.
    I like the Darth Willy. Looks real SLICK ;)
  3. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh man [face_laugh] Darth Clinton looks hilarious! Great job!! :D This looks sweeeeet!

(Oh like :oops: got to say yay [face_dancing] to for having Dooku on it! [face_love] Jeez am I crazy or what? 8-})
  4. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    It doesn't seem to show up all the way sometimes though

That's probably because the graphics aren't stored on a, dare I say, reliable server. :( [face_laugh]

I am having difficulties with having TFN store them locally here, so I had to put them on my site. Oh well.

Yeah, I had to put Dooku in there. Gotta enjoy him while he's still alive. [face_laugh]
  5. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Die_Jedi_Dogs Force Ghost

star 3
    Darth Clinton! That is eautiful! I lurvs it! Totally awesome!
  7. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Dooku is part of the background and not the banner. You can see him if your resolution is set higher than 1024x768. I'm sure your not the only one who can't see him... that includes me. [face_laugh]
  8. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah I had maximize my screen here at work to see it too (at home I know I won't be able too cuz my screen's resolution can't go that high - yeah got an older PC ;) and Win 98 hehe)

I thought the Darth Clinton was a nice touch! Smiling face and all! [face_laugh]
  9. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Keep in mind that if any of you have ideas as to a color-scheme for this forum, let me know. I can change almost any aspect of how we want it to look.. within reason of course. ;)
  10. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_hypnotized] Red is good...red is good. [face_hypnotized]

Sorry couldn't help myself there! [face_laugh] Colors seem pretty cool to me :) I'm not picky ;)
  11. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
    blood red, and black. Yeah, Darth Sex machine, that's cool. You could have Hillary looking earily a lot like Palpatine. That would be awesome. I love the banner, best I've ever seen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.