Arkansas Fan Film in Pre-Production: Need Volunteers

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by Elan-Rai, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    If there is anyone that is interested in contributing some time in either acting or pre/post-production on a Star Wars fanfilm, please post in here. We are currently working on a sequel to a film we completed over a year ago. We had a great time and learned a lot concerning visual effects and overall acting. We'd be pleased to have others interested in sharing the experience.

Currently, I know we'll need Stormtroopers if anyone has something somewhat official in costume-wear.

I will try to get our producer to chime in here to explain more.
  2. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    My wife my son (10) and I are like so there. I have a Stormtrooper costume it needs some finishing on it but plane on getting it done soon. Plus ive never really done F/X (makeup, mask and such ) but would love the chance to try.
  3. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Oh, it'll be a ton of fun. Even if all you can do is throw on some costumes and take a shot at a few lines, that'd be great.

We probably got together about 5-10 times to shoot most of the main stuff on our first film. I figure it'll be about the same or a little more for this one. Many of our actors still live in the Tennessee area, so that will make it difficult for some of them to shoot with us. Many of my friends still live there, so I suppose I'll make the drive a few times.
  4. penzargrat Force Ghost

star 1
    I'm the producer, and I will indeed chime in!

Some of our get-togthers to shoot our previous movie is what founded the Nashville FanForce chapter...it would be interesting if the Little Rock chapter could be founded with shooting sessions from THIS movie!
  5. byrdnest Jedi Knight

star 1
    i have jedi outfits and i made a twilek jedi costume for last halloween but my kids destroyed my lekku. i would love to get involved. i live in malvern.
  6. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    We could shoot here in the Hot Springs area once my marching season simmers down. Friday nights are rough right now. Maybe we could settle up something on a Saturday evening?
  7. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Saturday sounds great to me Im glad your waiting till after marching season. Because I have plans to go to Memphis about everyother weekend to hang with the Memphis fan force on there drive-in movie nights. There kicking off a film fest this weekend with E1 & E2. Its preety neat wish we could do somthing like it heres a link to there events page so everyone can see.
    http://www.suspiciousmindtrick.net/news.htm
    For the Empire
    Henry
    TK????
  8. Die_Jedi_Dogs Force Ghost

star 3
    Not sure what I could do to help, but I have Jedi robes if they're needed.
  9. CodyMonKenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Do you have a script? Because I write fan fiction and dialogue is one of my strong points.
  10. penzargrat Force Ghost

star 1
    Yes, I've already written a script. We'll post more shortly about the positions that we'll need to fill. We may need extras at some point for group shots, so I'll let everyone know!
  11. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Hey, penzar plans to be shooting real soon. He might be able to use some extras/characters. Tracy, maybe you could post some of that info in here and see if anyone is interested in helping out.
  12. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If it was local (LR/Jax) I'd love to help :D Was in drama for 4 yrs and totally looooved it! ;)

But alas I've no way to leave outside LR/Jax area.

Do tell once it gets done I'd love to see it!!
  13. penzargrat Force Ghost

star 1
    We plan on shooting in the middle of March in Nashville, TN, but there will be other shooting times and locations, too. If we shoot around Little Rock at some point, it'll be posted here! As for other jobs besides acting jobs, we'll have some of those, too. More info later!
  14. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sweeeet! I'll keep my eyes and ears open here then! :D
  15. python2 Jedi Padawan

HEY I would be willing to help. just say when and i c if i can work my schedule around. got a sith jedi costume and a red lightsaber.He He [face_devil]

my very own lightsaber.[face_dancing]

so just give the word
  16. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Hey, just uppin' this thread in case there are still folks who want to be in a Star Wars fanfilm. My buddy penzargrat is keeping a running list of anyone interested. Just let us know right here.
  17. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *Raises hand* I'm still interested :) juz let me know when and where so I can say yes or no ;) Depending on the location of course. I can only travel so far unfortunately, unless I catch a ride with somebody.

I'm game for 'bad' or 'good' part :D
  18. python2 Jedi Padawan

im game, just let me now when ane where

please E-mail at python72120@yahoo.com
  19. Wet_Fett Force Ghost

star 1
    im a film editor,director,writer,etc,etc...and i have a jedi costume...bnsmith89@yahoo.com...email me
  20. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
    I know how to set up and run a sound board, let me know if I am needed to help
  21. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Okay, here is who I have so far:
    Nyborg13: Stormtrooper armor
    Shadowscout04
    Kynstar: Jedi outfit
    RedHandedJill: Jedi outfit
    Die_Jedi_Dogs: Jedi Robes & saber hilt
    python2: Jedi/Sith outfit & saber hilt
    Wet_Fett: Jedi outfit
    Jedi_Master_Vader: Sound Mix experience
    sithsarbad

We'll be in contact real soon. With the summer approaching, I sense a lot of shooting going on. ;)

Updated 4/3/05/>
  22. sithsarbad Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey count me in. I can write or direct. I have a long summer with nothing to do.
  23. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I have a Jedi outfit too if its needed :)

Didn't know if you needed to know that bit [face_laugh] I'm also getting a Dooku outfit fixed up [face_love] though it might be a slight different than his actually is though, but similar :D
  24. penzargrat Force Ghost

star 1
    I'll be finished with the script shortly, and then we'll know for sure what all we'll need. I do know that we will need an Imperial officer's uniform.

And we'll have a website for the movie coming up soon, too. Elan-Rai has made up the basic framework for it.
  25. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Here ya go talking about needing help for a film, Lucas films taking job interviews.::::
    Lucasfilm.com recently posted job hirings for new animated Star Wars TV shows and possibly the live action series.

Lucasfilm's Jim Ward confirmed that a live action Star Wars television series is on the way, and likely to come out in 2006.

Much speculation surrounds writer/director Kevin Smith 's role in the series, if he has one at all. He has been mum on the subject for months now. When asked if he was involved in the tv show at various media events he's avoided answering the question with another question - who wouldn't want to be involved in a star wars tv show?

LucasFllm has already started making room for offices to handle the show(s). Mark Hamill may be asked to star in or do voice work on a few of these shows, possibly in a mentor role for new Jedi Knights.

It is expected that the television shows will take up the Star Wars chronology from where Return of the Jedi leaves off, reports ropeofsilicon.

Source: Cinematical.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.