main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark ArkanSith Galactic Forums

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    OK. I tried the old link and got the same error message that plainhavoc got.

So, try
    ArkanSith Forums

If it works for anyone else, please post that it worked.

Thanks

Bacon

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Just going to complain that Arkansith.com still doesn't have a link to the TFN forums...

The squeaky wheel gets the oil...

3. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    One step closer...!!!

The current link goes to Jedi Council forums, but not directly here to the forums. Does it work for anyone else? Can we fix it?

4. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    It is a bit confusing. Maybe we should link straight to these boards? Dodge has a point. [face_thinking]

Newbies might not know how to get here...YOu know by going through Mid South...ArkanSIth...etc...:-B

[face_pig]

5. WeyrleaderZor

WeyrleaderZor Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2006
    And, point in case, even non-n00b's may have trouble with the less-than-insightful and hardly-intuitive layout and navigational setup that TFN uses. Oddly when I looked at the links for the site, if you go directly to "Fan Force" and "Mid South" you don't see ANY LINKS for ANY REGIONAL BOARD... just the "most recent news" from whomever happened to post it to the TFN Fan Force page(s) last. And unless you want to scroll through that and find one of ours you have to go to the forums index and poke around on their brown-on-brown table view (hard to read for some of us) and stumble into it eventually.

Yea, it's not "hard" but it can be tedious and certainly more aggrivating than it ought to be. I am a firm believer in the rule of "K.I.S.S" (That's: "Keep It Simple, Stupid!" [alternately "Keep It Stupid-Simple"] If you didn't already know.)

Anyhow...

6. nlrtrooper

nlrtrooper Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2006
    Whoever sent me a PM on the Galactic Renegade forum would you please send it here instead. For some reason I am banned from the other forum...

7. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    With no activity on the other board, I will be taking it down and off line by the end of February. Unless there is a need for it.
    No hard feelings if there is no more use for the other board.

8. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    I will call and talk to Tracy about this for everyone.

9. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    The board is back up, and like Henry told me on the phone, it will be for paid members only. And even tho' it is one that I set up, I will not post on it since or until I pay dues.

10. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    If you have paid your dues you should have access to this site.

If not, you won't have access to this site anymore because it
    has been changed over to a members only area for those who have
    paid their dues as part of the perks of doing so.

Any questions please pm AGRadministrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.