main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark ARKANSITH GALACTIC RENEGADES OFFICIAL

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Ok after days and days of hard work counting all those votes (7or8) its official the Arkansas chapter of Fan Force new name is Arkansith Galactic Renegades.
    So now that we have a name what do we want to do with it. And I hate to ask but how much would everyone be able to chip in for say: T-Shirts, Badges for CIII or other events or maybe flyers business card type we could hand out. I know some of this we can do ourselves on our own PC but supplies still cost. Of course this is a nonprofit club so if you do anything at your house to sell to members only such as cards badges etc. you can only charge for reimbersment of money spent.

2. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Oh man. Small buisness cards are a great idea! Think about it, Comic book stores and books a million and barns and noble...we could leave them there. Believe you me, there are alot of people who go to theforce.net but dont really know about the forums. If we leave a link to the forums we can definatly get more members.

3. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Hey, you probably have one of the best means of advertisement, DJD! The RADIO!! :D

Do you know any of the DJs in the Little Rock area that might be able to help us organize something?

4. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    That is true, unfortunatly I dont know any of the DJ's outta little rock. I'm sure people already know I like starwars due to the fact that I use the imperial march as background music when I talk. Hmmmm...well if and when we get the KLAZ website up and running I will definatly put a link to the forums on my lil bit of it.

I hope I dont have to work radio on the 19th. I will cry.

5. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    T'shirts would rock! I'd gladly pitch in some $ for that!! :D

6. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    Oh yes. Dont mess with the Arkansith Galactic Renegades.

We'll cut you.

[image=http://www.themerr.net/gallery/data/tmp_media/GREGLIGHTSABER.jpg]

7. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Greg, where did you get that lightsaber hilt? Did you make it?

8. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    mpmcostumes.com I think

I wish I had the skill to make one like that.

9. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    The link isn't working for me.

10. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Those sabers are nice. Do they all come with the light-up blades or did you just buy the hilt?

11. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    I purchased just the hilt.

12. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Since this is the official thread for conversing our name, slogans, etc., I'll post a logo I've been toying around with. It's just a little something like a letterhead, maybe.

[image=http://img180.exs.cx/img180/8581/sithlogo9pr.jpg]

Click the above thumbnail for the bigger version.

[image=http://img28.exs.cx/img28/1461/sithlogogray8xq.jpg]

This one is a grayscale image of the red one up above. It can be used for a cleaner black/white transfer.

I'm still playing around with a few other ideas. I'll post them here as I finish them.

13. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Pretty nifty looking :)

14. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I think that our initials are fine for simplicity in typing or even talking to eachother, but I don't think we should use it for publicity. It doesn't exactly say Star Wars, does it?

If I didn't know better I would think it was an abbreviation or acronym for an agricultural union.

15. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    We all need to get together prior to C3 so we can figure out where we're gonna meet if we're gonna meet there. [face_thinking]

So let's start figuring out what day/time it could possibly happen. Weekends are my only days right now.

16. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Im all for a meeting. Just with the new house I havent had a chance to look around and find a place to have one. If we didnt live so far away I would say we could have a meeting at my house.
    Also if we dont have a meeting this weekend or there are a few of you that cant make it to whereever it is. I'll be out and about this weekend and would be happy to come to you. So if a few of you from the Hotsprings or Conway area would like to put something together let me know and we'll be there. Even if its just a simple visit like our first one we had it at McDonalds inside of a Wal*Mart.

17. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    i'm all in. i like the "we'll cut you" tag line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.