main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Arlon adventures something Walgreens very exciting

Discussion in 'Community' started by TheGuardianofArlon, Mar 17, 2011.

1. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    how long does it take to check if a bill is fake? like 5 seconds? why didn't you check them all? you know arlon, there is no try...

2. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    Arlon did check them all. It was a sign from god telling Arlon to steal Walgreens' money.

3. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    My only thought of how it got by is when I got really busy and had a whole bunch of customers at once. Other than that I have no idea how it got through.

4. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    I posted your name in a different thread and now here you are. This place is like some sort of satanic summoner.

5. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    It doesn't make any sense to check for counterfeits after the sale. What can be done about it after the sale? You should be checking every time at the time of the sale.

6. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    A fake FIFTY got through you? Wow. I'm guessing it was an old-style one because it's almost impossible to make a remotely convincing counterfeit of the newer-style bills. Do you get so many $50's... at Walgreens... that one escapes your attention?

7. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    you know, the best way to check for fake bills is to tear them in half. if you hear a metallic ringing within the tearing sound, then the bill is real. also, look at the torn edges. are they dark red in color? if so, the bill is real.

8. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    there is a final test if those things fail. everyone knows that every fifty dollar bill has been used at one point to snort cocaine and still carries trace amounts of the drug. so if all other tests fail you have to inhale the bill through your nose. if you then feel high on cocaine the bill is real! don't worry you can pull it back out through your mouth, unless it gets stuck.

9. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    What if the bill was real and was used to purchase a goat that was sacrificed in a black mass? Does that make the real bill any better than the fake bill?

10. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    i cannot really speak to that, but i will say that if the bill used to purchase the goat was counterfeit, the goat will be able to confirm it as such AFTER the ritualistic incantations have been recited but BEFORE the sacrificial knife has been officially ordained. a very small window, but a window nonetheless.

11. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    The best sacrificial goats are fourth or fifth generation home-breds. Do people actually purchase sacrificial animals?

12. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    i wouldn't doubt it. certainly, home-breds are preferable, but what are you going to do in a pinch?

13. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Dunno... most of my sacrifices have been planned in advance. I've never had to do a spur of the moment slaughter.

14. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    i usually know about the sacrifice well in advance but, like with everything else, i put off procuring the animal until the last minute.

oh god, i just reminded myself that i still haven't done any christmas shopping. arlon, what are the hot sellers at walgreens this holiday season?

15. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Just send your loved ones links to Arlon's Ed Wood quality Youtube films. "To Kill A Mockingbird" was riveting. The bird didn't even have to appear on screen, and yet managed to fumble 25% of its dialogue.

16. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh0RCGE8TSA

GIF makers, you know what to do.

17. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005

. . .

18. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    ^666th post.

19. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Good Grief. Cut back on the calories.

20. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    I really don't know which I find to be more disturbing - Arlon's rendition of numa numa or the fact that people here still monitor his youtube channel...

21. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    it's nice that he's keeping current on internet meme's.

keep up the good work, arlon!

22. wannasee

wannasee Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2007

23. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    This. Glad lolcats is out of his system.
    What will be the next meme he gets hooked on?
    My guess is 2g1c reaction video.

24. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    He'll post his reaction to their reaction videos.

25. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/ISB/Arlon/crappydance.gif]