main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Armchair Jedi (humor) --- [COMPLETED 7/22] Nom'd for Humor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Stormtrooper_TK-421, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Stormtrooper_TK-421 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    what kind of place do you work at? Must be pretty cool if they let you sit on the internet and read fanfic :D

Lol, well, I'll watch it then :D Although, a cartoon of this could be pretty hysterical. Too bad one can't make money fan films, though :(

Yep. I'm very glad my parents made me watch that movie, lol. It was awesome.

Especially when Jacen uses Luke's lightsaber to chop up those Dark Side beasts ;) (OOPS! Spoilers! :p )

glad to see you stoppped by jedisolo. :) Hope you're enjoying it. :p

Expect a new chapter soon my friends, and the fifth chatper will carry us through to the end of the JAT. It's going to be rather long, but I don't think any of you guys will mind ;) And then except the 6th chapter to be about Kyle Katarn's little adventure on Jedi Outcast (which is probably my favorite star wars game next to KOTOR :D )

Later all, glad you're all enjoying the story,

---TK

2. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    Chapter 5

Anakin: I got a letter in the mail.

Obi-Wan: Hey, I?m supposed to get the opening line of every chapter! Oh wait?well, Yoda started out the second chapter, so I guess you can start this chapter.

Anakin: I got a letter from a person called VongChild.

Obi-Wan: Vong? As in Yuuzhan Vong?!

Qui-Gon (dryly): Is that something that Tim Zahn told you about?

Obi-Wan: Not really, no. It was actually Michael A. Stackpole. Timothy Zahn wouldn?t have anything to do with the whole matter.

Yoda: A friend of Tim?s, he is. This Michael.

Obi-Wan: Yes, it?s much like a Triple Alliance or something. He, Tim, and George.

Anakin: Like Augustus Caesar, Castes, and that other dude that no one gives a rip about?

Qui-Gon: Castes? I think you?ve got your facts mixed up a little bit.

Anakin: So do you know who the 2nd dude was, then?

Qui-Gon: [looks at the ground] Not really.

Anakin: Then it?s Castes. We?ll just rewrite history.

Obi-Wan: And we?ll make the third man Jar Jar Binks!

Qui-Gon: It seems wrong to re-rewrite Roman history.

Obi-Wan: Screw you! It?s awesome!

Anakin: Anyway though! We got a letter from a member of TheForce.net messege boards. They say that if we ever run of things to talk about we should look up the phonetic spelling of the Hebrew word ?flashlight?.

Obi-Wan: Where does one even look up a phonetic spelling? Hebrew of all things too.

Anakin: I?m not sure.

Qui-Gon: What?s phonetic mean?

Yoda: What?s Hebrew?

Anakin: I think it?s like a Jew or something?

Yoda: What is this, Jew?

Anakin: Well, I don?t know, but they talk about it on South Park a lot.

Obi-Wan: You watched that show, Anakin?

Anakin: ?erm?maybe.

Qui-Gon: No wonder you got so screwed up. That show is?dirty!

Obi-Wan: Well, at least Anakin never started swearing.

Qui-Gon: Except in the Attack of the Clones graphic novel, and that was just pathectic.

Yoda: Agree with Qui-Gon, I do.

Obi-Wan: You know, I think the first time Yoda ever agreed with Qui-Gon was just a few chapters ago.

Anakin: Yeah, no joke. But guys?we should concentrate on the view screen. I think something terrible is going to happen.

Qui-Gon: Oh nothing is going to ? Oh my. It?s Exar Kun.

Yoda: [blinks] Slaughtered an apprentice, he has.

Anakin: [cheers]

Obi-Wan: What the heck was that for?!

Anakin: Oh nothing?

Obi-Wan: I don?t understand you ex-Dark Siders?

Anakin: Never mind. I just?had a flash back, that?s all Master.

Obi-Wan: Yeah?right.

[Sometime later]

Qui-Gon: Well, another apprentice has been influenced by the Dark Lord.

Obi-Wan: I never liked Streen.

Yoda: Talking to Kyp now, Exar Kun is.

[Eeryone leans forward in their chairs]

Anakin: Come on, come on, come on?

Obi-Wan: [till looking intently at the screen]Come on what?

Anakin: Oh nothing?

Qui-Gon: He probably wants young Kyp to join the Dark Side.

Anakin: [stays silent]

Qui-Gon: I thought as much.

Obi-Wan: NOOOO!!!!

Anakin: YES!!!!

Yoda: [wakes up] Hmm, hmm?! Fell asleep, did I.

Anakin: Kyp joined the Dark Side!

Yoda: Curses.

Qui-Gon: He?s going after Luke!

Anakin: Dang him!!!

Obi-Wan: You?re the one who wanted him to join the Dark Side!

Anakin: [starts singing ?Shut up? by Simple Plan] Shut up, Shut up, Shut up! Don?t wanna hear it!

Qui-Gon: Pop/punk!!! That?s even worse than Linkin Park!

Obi-Wan: [gags and binds Anakin] There now we don?t have to listen to his crappy music!

Anakin: MRRRRR!!!!

Obi-Wan: Hmm? Sorry, I didn?t check that.

Anakin: MRRR MRRR MRRR!

Yoda: [chuckles, and grabs another Mountain Dew]

Qui-Gon: K.O.! Kyp just took Luke down!

Anakin: MRRRAA! MRRREE!

[C-3PO comes out of know where]

C-3PO: Translation of Anakin?s outburst: I guess Obi-Wan didn?t teach Luke so well after all. [he leaves]

Obi-Wan: *smirks* Pathetic.

Qui-Gon: Luke or that come ba

3. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
  4. Sea_of_Jade

Sea_of_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2005
    This has to be the funniest piece of bull crap I've ever read!!!! I can't wait to see what they think about Callista...or even better, Mara. LOL!!!! I hated those Jedi Academy books too...so glad to see that I wasn't the only one. Now here's something...Anakin singing Handel's Messiah... AND HE SHALL BE CALL-ED COMFORTER THE MIGHTY GOD THE EVERLASTING FATHER THE PRINCE OF PPEEEEEEEEEAAAAAACCCEEE!!!!
    You have given me laughter for the next few weeks spent at band camp. I think I'll print this and take it along...hope I don't have to explain it to my roomie...

Great job!!!

5. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    Oh. my. god! [face_laugh] Thanks for the shout out - you made my day! :) And as for the hebrew word for flashlight, it slightly resembles the english word for the male genatilia. And the same word can also be used for Lightsaber. My friends and I have a joke about episode 4 and Luke involving this word.

And Anakin singing.... holly crud. (Ever read The Approaching Storm?)

6. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    LOL, another great one! I love this part:

Yoda: *wakes up* Hmm, hmm? Fell asleep, did I.
    Anakin: Kyp joined the Dark Side!

Yoda: Curses.

LOL..."Curses". I can't wait for part 2....Callista. *shudders*

And, I work at a University Library. Once I've finished my work I can do pretty much whatever I want. It's summer so on Fridays the work low is generally pretty low. :) That's just more time for fanfiction!

7. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    No prob about the shout out, I always enjoy doing those. :) And well...I haven't *read* The Approaching Storm...but I listened to it on an Audio Book! :D Needlesss to say, though, that they did not have him singing on the Audio Version. :( ;) But yeah, that's kinda where I got the idea for Anakin singing.

lol, that's cool. I think I'll need to get a job like that so that when I start working I can still have plenty of time for writing fanfic! :D

Always a pleasure to serve. :)

I just got back from a concert, so I doubt I'll take the time to write a chapter tonight...but for sure except one on Saturday (or two, depending.) Also, I'm going to be gone most of Sunday (which I'm gone every Sunday for the most part) so the odds of getting a new chapter that day are kinda low.

Glad you all are enjoying my story! :D

---TK

8. lightsaver

lightsaver Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 8, 2005
    haha. that was great.

9. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    i have a few personal issues that i need to take care of and as such i will be gone for a few days. i will try to write some of this while i'm gone. i will try to have something by tuesday.

10. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    Oh...hope everything works out for you all right, Trimaj. Just take your time, ok? No rush at all. I'll hold down the fort in the meantime.

11. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    BUMP

You guys better catch up if you haven't read anything, except a new chapter tonight or tomorrow mourning!

---TK

12. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    Chapter 6

Yoda: Obi-Wan! Come here, you must!

Obi-Wan: [runs from the fresher, pulling his pants up on the way] This had better be important!

Yoda: Important, it is. Found the Valley of the Jedi, Desann has.

Obi-Wan: Whoever the heck he is.

Anakin: [walks in with a Red Bull drink] I thought Tim Zahn told you everything.

Yoda: Not known to Tim Zahn, is this. Raven knows.

Anakin: [takes a swallow of his drink] You mean that Disney character that sees into the future? I wouldn?t doubt it.

Yoda: No?A video game maker, referring to I am.

Anakin: Ah. Well?what?s the Valley of the Jedi?

Obi-Wan: [finally gets his belt on] Whew that was work. Anakin, the Valley of the Jedi is a source of unlimited power from the Force.

Anakin: Sounds pretty cool?how come I never found it?

Obi-Wan: Because you?re stupid. And you were too busy making C-3PO?not to mention Luke and Leia.

Anakin: [scowls] Well, Obi-Wan, you never had any kids.

Obi-Wan: [eye brows raises] That?s because I?m smarter.

Anakin: Whatever that?s supposed to mean.

Obi-Wan: [smirks] You don?t need to know.

Yoda: Qui-Gon ? where is he?

Anakin: Um?I think he went to the store. Said something about Exlax? I think.

Obi-Wan: [frowns] For I and him. That?s the last time we ever let Yoda cook. [glares at Yoda]

Yoda: [shrugs]

Obi-Wan: What did you put in that meatloaf, by chance?

Anakin: Constipation pills ? so that way the Ice Cream wouldn?t leave me sitting in the bathroom for a week.

Obi-Wan: Oh Force?

Yoda: [shrugs yet again]

Obi-Wan: You ? I ? er - ?oh screw it. I?m mad.

Anakin: [clasps Obi-Wan on the shoulder] Welcome to my world, buddy.

[They hear Qui-Gon run inside the house]

Qui-Gon: [runs for the bathroom] I swear to the Force that I?ll never take the Exlax in the car again!!! Ah!!!

Obi-Wan: Oh no?

[1 hour later]

[Qui-Gon walks into the Living Room]

Qui-Gon: Much better.

Obi-Wan: I?m next. [he walks into the bathroom]

[The rest hear]

Obi-Wan: ****! There is **** all over the walls! There is **** all over the medicine cabinet! There is **** all over my Gentlemen?s Quarterly Magazine! BY THE DEAR FORCE!!!

Qui-Gon: Oops?

Anakin: [clasps Qui-Gon on the shoulder] Welcome to my world, buddy.

Qui-Gon: I?d rather be an alien to this planet of yours.

Anakin: Well, you?re more like a visitor.

Qui-Gon: It?ll be a one-stop trip, that?s certain. If Yoda doesn?t sabotage the meatloaf again.

13. jedisolo_2

jedisolo_2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
    First post!! AHAHAHAHA! eh, ahemm. *in serious tone* I hope you know that Red Bull is very bad for you and can even stunt your growth! *smiles* Anyway, good job and the part with Obi finding the bathroom a mess was funny.... even if a bit gross.

14. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    Chapter 7:

[As a result of Qui-Gon soon after the last chapter shouting that he hated Yoda's cooking, our little green friend ran away with from home, taking Obi-Wan's penny jar with him]

Obi-Wan: [comes out of the bathroom] I feel five pounds light ? wait. Where?s my Penny Jar?! The one I?ve had since I was a lad at the Jedi Temple, where is it?!

Anakin: I thought possession was forbidden to a Jedi.

Obi-Wan: Well it doesn?t matter!! Where?s my penny jar??!

Qui-Gon: You must remember, Anakin, that you also are a Jedi.

Anakin. Nuh-uh. I?m Sith. But a good Sith!

Obi-Wan: Please!!! Can someone tell me where my penny jar is?

Qui-Gon: Anakin, I don?t think it?s entirely possible for there to be a Sith who?s good. You may not be a Jedi, but you?re not a Sith.

Anakin: A Grey Jedi maybe?

Qui-Gon: It?s possible, I suppose.

Obi-Wan: Guys. My penny jar. Where is it?

Anakin: Penny Jar, eh? A relative of Jar Jar? A sister perhaps?

Obi-Wan: NOOOO!!!!!

Anakin: Gosh, I was just sayin?.

Qui-Gon: I believe he?s talking about currency, Anakin. American currency, I believe.

Obi-Wan: But where is it?

Anakin: [shrugs] Yoda took it.

Obi-Wan: YODA TOOK IT!!??

Anakin: Yeah.

Obi-Wan: Why that little ? er?ah, heck forget it. [eyes Anakin?s Red Bull drink] That?ll stunt your growth, you know.

Anakin: I?m a Force Ghost. I think growing is out of the picture. But you know what this place needs? Alcoholic beverages.

Qui-Gon: Amen. [starts humming an Irish drinking tune]

Obi-Wan: But Anakin, drinking is not the Jedi way. It?s not the Force?s way, either.

Anakin: Screw the Force, let?s get drunk! And besides Obi-Wan, you?ve gotten drunk so many times it isn?t even funny. Come on, join us!

Obi-Wan: I?ll have a drink, I suppose. If I must.

Anakin: That?s the spirit, Master. I?ll head over to the gas station and see what I can pick up! And I?ll try to find Yoda while I?m at it. [he runs off]

Qui-Gon: Gas station?

Obi-Wan: I?ll never understand him.

Qui-Gon: Oh look on the screen there. Kyle Katarn has entered a cantina of sorts.

Obi-Wan: This should be good. Oh, ha, look at that Chiss! Pitiful creature.

Qui-Gon: Such poor grammar ? but it gives me an idea.

Obi-Wan: I think I know what you?re getting at. And I think it?s a good idea.

[Sometime later Anakin gets back, holding a 24-pack of Miller Lite]

Anakin: I?m back guys.

Qui-Gon: [approaches Anakin] Hand over all your weapons. You?ll get them when you leave.

Anakin: Um, sure, no problem. [hands Qui-Gon his lightsaber, and his sling-shot]

Qui-Gon: Sling shot?

Anakin: So?

Qui-Gon: Move along.

Anakin: [walks into the kitchen to see Obi-Wan standing behind the Kitchen Island] Bartender?

Obi-Wan: Hello sirs! Can I gets yous a drink?

Anakin: Um, I brought the Millar ?

Obi-Wan: Bahs! I have better drinks!

Anakin: In that case, I?ll take a Corellian Ale?in a clean glass.

Obi-Wan: Of course sirs! [ducks behind the Island, and then comes back up] One sleep po ? I mean, Corellian Ale! For you. To drink.

Anakin: Thank you! [takes a big gulp] I feel sleepy? [faints]

Qui-Gon: [walks in] Good, now we can get rid of this generic trash and get some *real* drinks!

Obi-Wan: I agree. Peach smoothie for you, my friend?

Qui-Gon: Orange.

Obi-Wan: All right. I?m having a Banana Smoothie myself. Only because the Banana?s in Pajamas are so awesome!

Qui-Gon: [sighs] I thought you were over that show.

Obi-wan: [starts preparing Qui-Gon?s drink] Not really. And, by the way, I don?t think Anakin found Yoda.

Qui-Gon: I didn?t figured he would. He?s horrible at Side Quests.

Obi-Wan: He faced Darth Malak as a level 14 on KOTOR.

Qui-Gon: The only Side Quest he bothered to finish was the Bastila one?

Obi-Wan: And we wonder why. *hands Qui-Gon his drink, and takes his own, which we have no idea how he finished it so fast, but it

15. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    Bump...please read guys so I don't have to bump my thread again! :D

16. lightsaver

Jan 8, 2005
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHA...

...AHA.

...HEHE.

..WHOO HO HO.

YEP..good times, good times

17. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    I missed a post! The world is never gonna be the same!!!!!!!!! *runs around in little circles* Sorry!!! I love this story. Please keep up the post. A toddler with a lightsaber indeed. QWhat will they think during Crystal Star?? Can't wait.

18. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *dies of laughter after Chapter One*

*CPR people rush in and save him*

*Repeat for other chapters*

I loved those TK. I also am looking forward to Crystal Star, looking forward indeed

19. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    Chapter 8

[We find Yoda sitting in a God forsaken bar in Those-who-are-dead-but-couldn?t-maintain-their-idendity-in-the-Force-cause-they-suck-and/or-Qui-Gon-couldn?t-help-them City! Better known as Twad City!]

Yoda: Hmm, so ran away, I did. Getting sick of those three, I am.

Blob Windu: I?d rather be in your situation then mine. I?m a golden blob! And my name is weird!

Yoda: Weird before, your name was.

Blob Windu: Well, this doesn?t really help at all either. There?s gotta be a way that I could become normal ? like you guys.

Yoda: [spits his drink across the room] Normal you say, hmm?! Heh. Know nothing, you do. Better off now, are you. On drugs, my companions are.

Blob Windu: Really?

Yoda: No ? but act like it, they do. That?s why ran away, I did.

Blob Windu: [pats Yoda on the shoulder] It?s all right.

Yoda: [whacks Windu?s hand with his gimmer stick] Touch me, do not! Like it too much, you do!

Blob Windu: I ? uh ? I ?

Yoda: And change your name to ?Bob?, we will!

Bob Windu: Um, no you can?t do that. [looks at his name] Uh, I guess you can. [he frowns and finishes his drink] My life sucks.

Voice: I know how I could be of help.

Bob Windu: Who are you?

Voice: I know of how you could earn your identity back - and change your name to Charles.

Bob Windu: Sounds good ? but how do I do this?

Voice: By joining Waru. My name is Insipid. Darth Insipid.

Bob Windu: Why would I join you? You?re Sith!

2nd voice: This is true! You should not join this Waru! He lies! And?he smells like your uncles short-shorts!

Yoda: Talk about me that way, you should not! [whacks this mystery man with his gimmer stick]

2nd voice: Ouch! I am the Emperor of Sorridom, do not hit me! Join us at PAW ? People Against Waru. Not only do we have a cooler acronym, but we also have dancing girls!

Bob Windu: I?m a golden blob ? you think I really care about girls?

Emperor of Sorridom: Ah, but you would - if you were no longer a Blob ? er, Bob ? that is. Come with me and I will show you?you too Yoda?

Bob Windu: Sounds good. You coming Uncle Yoda?

Yoda: Suppose, I do.

Emperor of Sorridom: Excellent.

Darth Insipid: Curses! [changes his name to Charles Insipid] If he doesn?t want my cool name I?ll take it myself! [runs back to the Church of Waru to formulate a new plan]

[We now switch over to Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon who are just exiting their house on their search for Yoda]

Obi-Wan: He couldn?t have gotten too far. Now where would I go if I was a Yoda?

Qui-Gon: I would go for a drink!

Obi-Wan: Very well. [they go back inside and get a drink]

[they come back out]

Obi-Wan: Hmm?so what would I do if I where Yoda?

Qui-Gon: You?d go get a drink! [they go back inside again, get a drink again, and come back out again]

Obi-Wan: This isn?t working! We?ll have to go to Twad City! He?s got to be there!

Qui-Gon: I agree?but can we get a drink there?

Obi-Wan: Perhaps. It just depends on how much time we have.

Qui-Gon: Let?s go, then!

*we flip back to Anakin, who is stirring from the sleeping potion*

Anakin: eghads, my head? [moans] At least I wasn?t asleep for 24 hours. Those stupid smacktards, trying to put me to sleep! Ha! [runs into the Living Room and flips on the View Screen] Ah, let?s see what?s on.

Reporter: Headlines of today: Luke falls in love with some strange Jedi Chick that melded into one of his former apprentices bodies! And, Tuskens, Jawas and Hutt-Jedi oh my! Plus, don?t miss another Hutt trying to create a Super Weapon that absoulutly sucks! And the death of *another* Hutt at the hands of Luke?s sister Leia, who really sucks at being a Jedi but no one cares because she looked hot in front of another Hutt!

Anakin: [mouth hits the ground] Holy Legions of Hutts Batman! Oh my God, what the heck was that? What it is with all these Hutts?!?

Reporter

20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Yes, people, I am Darth Insipid. *bows*

TK, i detect a decidedly anti-PAW note, actually. *applauds*

And for those who have read that last chapter and gone "Huh?" here's the link to sanity

http://boards.theforce.net/EU_Community/b10194/19948648/?1273

Honestly,

21. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Padme?: Not really?you just broke my heart so I decided to die, leaving our kids to the Empire and certain death.

Anakin: You?re so brave!

LOL! I love it! I was hoping for more Callista bashing, however... ;)

Can't wait for more!

22. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    yes, click the link he provided. you'll understand the story about 50 times more if you read it. But don't worry folks, this is gonna be the only chapter where you have to do some research to fully understand it. This chapter is a special case, so expect the next chapter to be are usual format. Although, like they say, variety is the spice of life :p

---TK

23. lightsaver

Jan 8, 2005
    **** brilliant!!

MORE!!

24. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    egad. i exploded!

25. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    but you did it in style, jawajames. :p Not to mention that you saved Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Yoda, Anakin (who would have killed himself too) and all the Church members. That's pretty cool in my book.

---TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.