main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Armor and costume party! July 14th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JumpinJax, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    Having another costume/armor gathering this July, thinking the 14th most likely. I'm working on new Vader molds for the film so if you want to check it out, pitch in or form something you have made molds for, this is a pretty good time ;) I'm about to take up silicone molding so if you wanted to watch me screw up, that's another perk. :-B Mike, I gotta see the rest of your RC armor and see how your blaster is coming along. And barring some other event, this is a good time for people whose stuff I still have from C4 to come and get it [face_dancing]. So, the plan is to start up at noon, Saturday the 14th. There's a few here that haven't seen the shop or the collection yet, so feel free to do that as well. PM me for directions, later!
    J

2. Maco_Star

Maco_Star Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2006
    I haven't gotten any further than you already seen... I'm going to definatly take time to go to this one. I'm gonna need an extra hand fitting my rc armor. I'm painting my lid right now...primering it up... its starting to come together. I just cut the foam padding for the interior. Hey do you know where I could pick up a mic set for my lid? Oh, also do you think the fans really help...or does it jus blow around warm air? I don't know if I should get one. Dang, sorry I jus start rambling.

3. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    I don't even know what costume I want to do next. But if I figure something out, I am game. :)

4. JumpinJax

Apr 11, 2006
    I've gotten pretty good feedback about the fans, lots of grumbling without them. Wyatt in the stormtrooper group has both of those in his helmet, he seems happy. One of the keys is padding the interior with something that doesn't generate heat against the skin, like bare foam. [face_hypnotized]
    J

5. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    I would love to make this but I don're really have any such parts, and on the 14th I am attending a wedding of a friend up in Spokane ... wish I could make it

6. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Must get back stuff from C4! LOL :)
    Are you going to be at the next SARLACC Joey?
    I would like to work on a cosume but I can't think of anything to make right now.

7. JumpinJax

Apr 11, 2006
    I will be at the July meeting. Uh, when is it? :D

8. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    the 21st.

9. JumpinJax

Apr 11, 2006
    Perfect, I will be there.