main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Armor Building Night

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LordZannah, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    ARMOR WORK NIGHT
    PLACE: Ruusan Temple Of Lords Zannah and Bane
    DATE: Sept. 24,2011
    ARRIVAL TIME: 3:00pm. and on.

CRASH SPACE AVAILABLE BUT LIMITED. Beds and couches are first come, first serve. So shout out if you will be staying the night. If you miss a bed call, bring your bedding and a tent. The yard is very accommodating.

Lord Zannah is hosting an armor making night for anyone in the Ruusan Temple area. Bring your armor and we'll throw down on it. It does not have to be Sith armor, as I am going to be working on my Mandalorian Kit.

Lord Nocturnus, this could be the golden opportunity you have been waiting for to finish your Snowie. A night strictly dedicated to building and critiquing armor. Maybe you can call Captain Midnight and invite him to come. He could help you get your kit together and operational.

I am going to post this invite on to the "Louisville Galactic Alliance" site, and also the Mandalorian Merks. I have friends within the Alliance that are building Mandalorian armor.

I'm not posting this invite on to the local MidSouth Garrison 501st Legion boards, due to space restrictions. My house is only so big. However, if anyone has a freind who is in the 501st, and would like to attend an armor work night, please feel free to extend a "personal and private" invite.

I will have snacks, tea, coffee, soft drinks, and a blender (heh-heh-heh) available. I will also take donations towards some pizzas for everyone. I will also provide a simple breakfast of bagels and scrambled eggs for anyone who stays over.

If you need directions, an address, and phone number, please PM me.

2. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    HOE-AH!!! :oops: HOLD OFF ON THE DATE FOR THE ARMOR NIGHT. [face_talk_hand] Saturday Sept. 24th isn't going to work out. [face_beatup] I'm going to have to move it in to Oct.... stay tuned while I figure this one out. 8-}

3. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    HEADS UP EVERYONE. The new date for the Armor Night is now Saturday Oct. 8th. The arrival time and everything else will remain the same. [face_dancing] Hope to see some of you here.

4. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    That was quick! Thank you so much for organizing this and opening your home.

I'm working that weekend but I don't know what shift yet. I hope I can make it, I sure have a lot of stuff to work on!

5. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Wonderful Mika! I hope you can make it too. Kiniska responded with a "Like" on my Face Book post on the Mandalorian site, so I'm going to add her and Cungr to the Roster. I hope to see more of you here too. [face_batting]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.