Tucson Armor/Costume Building Party

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Feb 20, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    wednesday the 28th I will be home most of the day if you guys want to come over and knock anything out. I myself will be cleaning and organizing the garage and maybe dig a trench in the back yard. If you want to come over I will gladly help you out as much as possible!
  2. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Is anyone coming wed or thurs?
  3. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Please remember that the 28th is also the date of the Flowing Wells concert, so don't wipe yourselves out doing armor and digging trenches.
  4. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    that was feb 28th Jack or should I say Jacques?
  5. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Any and all costumers are welcome to come to our place (keep in mind we're renovating,) on Monday around 1400. I will be finishing up a Tuskan, and strting Franks At At driver as well as (If time permits) modding the TK armor to snap and strap. PM me if you need directions.
  6. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Dusting called me and asked that I pot that he won't be home and he has to cancel the offer for today
  7. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    This wed and thursday again..........
  8. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll post your dates (Chris) to the web calendar.

I"m hoping to make it but I keep getting interview calls, which is good. No offers for work but at least I still getting interviews.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby