main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Armor workshop this Saturday

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JaceMardu, Sep 25, 2007.

1. JaceMardu

JaceMardu Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    I'm planning on hosting an armor workshop this Saturday at 2 at my place. We will be building, modifying, trimming, and whatever else needs doing to armor. I'm posting it over here as well for those with armor who aren't in the 501st yet. Also for those who are just interested in seeing armor and the behind the scenes of it. If anybody is interested in coming please let me know.

2. MetalGearJ

MetalGearJ Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2005
    I might tag along with Jeremy to see how thats going on and to meet other Mos Alba members. I'm pretty curious though how you guys customize your armor...and i dont have anything to do this weekend >.< lol

3. JaceMardu

JaceMardu Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    Today at 2 if anybody wants to come by. I'm going to mow the grass and get out my airbrush in a few minutes. I'm working on my thermal detonator. I've already got one coat of paint on it but It looks terrible because I used a brush so I'm going to airbrush it. Might vary the color a bit too, I've got some cool airbrush colors.

Call for directions if you need em. 323-3697

4. MetalGearJ

MetalGearJ Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2005
    Just wanted to say that i enjoyed meeting you and the other members that came by to chat and to work on the armor, i have to admit that I was a lil bored (didnt have a costume to work on and not part of the 501st), but at the same time, im amazed on how you guys were dedicated to your costumes and the quality you guys do them. It also gave me some insight as well if and when I ever decide to get into the craft and to try to get into the 501st. Although i looked all spaced out and kinda bored, lol, I also really enjoyed hanging out and just chillin :p With that, I had also did a lil sketch (Im an Art Major) on the paper you guys were working on and had cut it out as i left. I'll try to scan it in and show it to you guys when i have the time...lol. anyhoo, thanks for the experience and and warm welcome :)