main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Army of Darkness vs. Marvel Zombies

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by Darth-Lando, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    I just read over at Newsarama about an upcoming Army of Darkness vs. Marvel Zombies mini-series. I could not possibly be more excited! It's a prequel to both Ultimate Fantastic Four and the Marvel Zombies series and also ties into an upcoming MZ one-shot and in-continuity for the AoD ongoing.

[image=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/darthcolin/AOD2MarvelZombies.jpg]

2. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    Yeah i saw this also. I've been wanting to get into the whole zombies thing. What's the required reading on this? Millar and Land's run on ultimate fantastic four and marvel zombies? Which should i read first.

MArvel seems to be doing a lot of crossovers lately. We had wolverine/darkness, something(one of top cows books)/x men, and now this.

I would love a Thor and Red Sonja cross over.

3. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    The UFF "Crossover" arc is the introduction to the Marvel Zombie universe. Then the Marvel Zombies mini takes place, followed by UFF "Frightful". Zombie Wolverine was in Exiles #85 and #86 but I'm unsure of what impact that has on the MZ Universe, if any.

4. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    Thanks. You know your comics man.

5. GavinStrife

GavinStrife Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 15, 2005
    I read Marvel Zombies when my buddy brought it over one day... it was pretty freaky but enjoyable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.