main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MS Update Around the Boards for October 15th, 2008

Discussion in 'Communications' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    FanForce Community asks, do you want to play a quick game? Funny and easy to play? Then sign up for Quick-Games! :D

Meanwhile, SWC does declare that the SWC Galactic Senate is back! And this time, there's a twist! We're playing during the dark times, under the watchful eyes of the Emperor!

Indeed, they add that a brand new fan club has been started. Join the new Old Republic fan club, or the resurgent Separatists fan club (and get 100 free battle droids).

And they also announce that the Top 100 Things about Star Wars Countdown has reached the top 10!

SWC seems to be where the party's at.

Census Ludique, or Census and Games as some may know it, is having its 5th Decision Poll to determine the new game loser icon. The winner will be uploaded. The icon isn't C&G-specific, so all games will be welcome to use it and all users are welcome to vote.

The Favorite Video Game Character Tournament is going on in the Videogames forum.

Lastly, the JCC is still around.

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    Lastly, the JCC is still around.

Dammit. Just you wait, guys. My plan will yet succeed.

3. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002
    You mentioned the video game character tournament! :D

(I'm updating tonight, I swear)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.