main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arrival

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sata, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sata

Sata Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2007
    Hello fellow Star Wars fanatics.

I'm new to the boards, obviously. From England and have been in to Star Wars ever since I can remember, so much so that I have Sith writing tattoos.

I'm after some assistance - I'm after pictures of the Jedi Symbol and the Sith symbol. I have looked on the net but to be honest the results I'm getting are pretty poor.

If anyone would be kind enough to point me in the direction of some quality images (required for next tattoos) I would be most grateful.

Many thanks in advance and May The Force Be With You All.

Sata

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Welcome to the boards. :) Not really sure where to find good pictures of those.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Sata! :)

Sadly I can't tell you where to find good high quality pics for a tatoo either. But have you taken a look at the FanArt board? Although they are doing their own pics, maybe there's an hint in one of their threads to find good pics on which they base their work. Just an idea. :)

If you're from London, have you visited your local FanForce already? I know there's at least one person, who's very good at doing FanArt. Maybe he (Lord_Tice) has another idea. :)

Good luck and enjoy your stay! [face_good_luck]

(And if you need a link to the places above, just let us know, we're happy to help you. :) )

4. DarthRevan789died

DarthRevan789died Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2007
    England ehh? I lived there once.
    Anyhow, = Old Sith Symbol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.