main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX ARRR!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Ahoy, mateys! It be Talk Like A Pirate Day! I just wanted t' remind ye scurvy dogs t' celebrate by pilagin', plunderin' and drinkin' lots o' RUM! (That last part won't be very hard for Brent;)) Oh, and watch Pirates of the Caribbean too!

Me pirate name be Bloody Bess Bonny. What be yours? http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

The pirate glossary: http://www.io.com/%7Esj/PirateTalk.html

Have fun! ARRR!!!!

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Ahoy, me mateys!! As our fearless Cap'n has already said, it be pirate day!!! For all you lubbers, me name be Dread Pirate Bonney and don't ye be forgetting it neither, or I'll have ya kiss the gunner's daughter, then I'll keel-haul the lot o' ya!!!

So board yer vessels and get to pillaging, but don't get saddled with any sharkbait or scurvy dogs else ye end up dancing with Jack Ketch or meeting yer end in Davy Jones' locker in the briny deep!!!

Now where be the saucy wenches?!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

(How's that?):D

3. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Arr......It be me, Dirty Tom Rackham, and if any of yer scurvy dogs tries to throw me over into the briny deep, I'll be back for ye with the curse of Davy Jones's locker....Now as Dread Bonney said, where be the rum and wenches????

Bonney?? Bonney?? HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!!!!

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Blimey! I do believe ye were funnin' on me name you blaggard dog!! Keep speaking that tongue and ye be finding yerself walking the plank, matey.

Arrrr! [face_mischief]

5. ST-NG-JEDI

ST-NG-JEDI Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho bloody Pirates did aye hear RUM and wenches or HO?s? [face_skull] Let us go to HOOTERS, (sorry lost my train (ship) of thought) Yer can keep yo bloody scurvy dogs and deep six you n bones to Davy Jones Locker?.. ARRRRHHH, yeah wenches and rum. [face_skull] You land lubbers fear me name I am the Dread Pirate Roberto, from the South, yeah way South. Let?s get back to them wenches and rum!!! ARRRRHHH

6. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    My name be Red Ethel Flint. My best drink be Captain Morgan Rum. The best drink in the Spanish Main, for ye REAL pirates. Ya savvy? And you'll always hear me say, when there's no more, "Why is the rum gone?"

7. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    That was totally fun. Maybe we can make up other stuff, like talk like Yoda day, or talk like Snoop Dogg day.

Arrrr! Sorry, couldn't help it!o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.