main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arrua Sing quick Question?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by LORDeron_MAULer, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDeron_MAULer

LORDeron_MAULer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    What ahppened to Aurra Sing? What stuff has been written about her? What about Dark Women? pleasre answer quickly

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Last time Aurra Sing was seen, was during Jabba the Hutt's demolition rally, just before ROTJ.

3. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    If you are interested in Aurra Sing, I suggest you look out for the comic book miniseries The Hunt for Aurra Sing. Also coming soon is Jedi: Aayla Secura which I beleive features a duel between Aayla and Aurra - should be good.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Aurra Sing also appears in the following:
    'Boba Fett: A Fight to Survive'
    'Boba Fett:Crossfire'
    'Boba Fett; Maze of Deception'

'Star Wars: Bounty Hunters' (Graphic novel of different tales featuring her, Boba Fett, Dengar, amongst others)
    'Star Wars: Outlander' (GN)

In addition, there is a 'Star Wars Masterpiece Edition' with a 12-inch Aurra Sing figure and a book entitled 'Aurra Sing; Dawn of the Bounty Hunters'. This is an excellent book on the development of Aurra's character, as well as that of Boba Fett and the other hunters. As this came out in 2000 it does not have any AOTC characters. As far as I know the book is not available on its own. Go
    here to see it on TFN.

5. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    and Aurra's Song, a tale in Dark Horse's DHP2K, in which her back history post-dark woman is described.

6. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    It's interesting, since Ostrander is soon to be using Sing in the Jedi: Aayla book, that Liz Hand mentioned she hasn't read any other EU. I'd think that there'd be a little more collaboration. . .

Oh, well.

7. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    Intriguing that Vader and etal left her alive. Perhaps being bad allowed her to live?

8. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    or perhaps she was just considered a bounty hunter by that point, and her anti-jedi fervor played well into the empire's objectives, so they let her live and continue her jedi vendetta.

9. LORDeron_MAULer

LORDeron_MAULer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    they never met again in the comics did they? i heard on this starwars.com article promoting The Hunt for Aurra Sing, that she received clues about the Dark Woman, and it would ultiamtly lead her to her revenge... ut doesn't sound like that happened. I have Star Wars: Demolition btw... is it known what Dark Woman looks like? she was piloting a Jedi starfighter above the battle of Geonosis, in Star Wars: Jedi starfighter,. thanks for ur help...

10. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    She's also in the upcoming Episode II Adventure # 6: Warlords of Balmorra.

11. Kast_Morben

Kast_Morben Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I *still* think she was the original emperor's hand. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.