1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest. New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Art Archive Art Nouveau New Jedi Order illustrations~

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mazzic, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooo!!! =D= Eryl and Krasov look FABulous!! =D= It's so great to see each of these young Jedi--there are so few drawings of most of them, and you do them such wonderful justice, each and every one! The flow of the clothing is one of the things that I love the most--almost magical, the way it looks--and that Krasov's tail follows that same beautiful "flow" is lyrical! =D= Beautiful work indeed! :D

FF
  2. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    These are sooooo amazing!! I adore Art Nouveau and your drawings fit the style perfectly. Awesome job :D

The coloring is also very nice :)

~Nat
  3. Jedi_Sha Force Ghost

star 5
    ::Jaw drops::

Whoa. These are incredible, Mazzic. Your style is one of my absolute favorites. So clean and precise. Love it!
  4. Mazzic Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for all your comments, friends! I'll answer and comment on them soon!

Here's my latest edition, Raynar Thul.

Enjoy! Let me know what you think....I'm not convinced I'm happy with it. Thoughts?

[image=http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/158/9/6/Raynar_Thul_by_SoCalTrojan.jpg]
  5. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    I like it :) The colors are nice, and I like the way the robe flows down around his feet.
  6. Jedi_Sha Force Ghost

star 5
    The detail on the purple material is stunning. I like the coloring fairly well, too. It has a definite rich feel to it, which is very fitting for the character.
  7. DarthBellumSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Figures simply shaking!! Beauty!! Have especially liked Tenel Ka, Alema, Raynar and Zekk. Instead of there were ideas and other members of a shock command to draw? I mean Jacen, Jaina, Anakin and Tahiri.[face_blush]
  8. morrison85 Force Ghost

star 5
    You like long dresses don't you ?o_O
  9. TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Master

star 3
    Wow! that looks great! I can't wait to see more!
  10. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    Really looks great, can't wait to see more.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.