main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art of the Starfighter: a multi-fanforce event

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Krash, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Just wanted to let you guys know, that Cleveland and Pittsburgh are getting together...April 5th in Cleveland for the Art of the Starfighter exhibit (from Celebration II) on display at The Western Reserve Historical Society.

We got to meet some of the Pittsburgh chapter, when we went to see AOTC IMAX with them in Pittsburgh. They're a good group, and I think we'd have a great time.

2. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    That does sound like alot of fun. Thanks for the info Krash, we will discuss it at our next meeting.

3. MandalorianHunter

MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2003
    that does sound cool, i'll see if i would be able to go or not. how big is the exhibit?

4. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    From what I understand, it's not a huge exhibit...but you'd also get the chance to meet us and Pittsburgh's fanforces. And we've talked about going out to dinner someplace afterwards (maybe do some lightsaber fighting...it's a long story)

5. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Ah..lightsaber fighting, sounds good to me. just to let you know I am deadly when I fight with my green and purple lightsabers. :)

6. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Do you use the new "mini" lightsabers...or the full size "electronic" lightsabers?

We've had fun dueling with each other and other Fanforce chapters...Columbus and Cleveland had a great time at CII.5 with "Duel of the Fanforces".

Not sure about the exact plans for April 5th...after we go to WRSH (possibly go somewhere to eat). I guess, bring your sabers and we'll see if circumstances allow us to do some friendly sparing? :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.