main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art of the Starfighter @ WRHS event - UPDATE

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Feb 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Thanks Don. :)

Here are my pics. I still need to add some more, but the ones that I have scanned, they aren't in the right format, so I have to change that.

Sithspit Cindy! Don't tell him that!
    He needs widened doorposts for his ego to fit through the way it is! :p

Ah. Well, yeah, that last part is pretty true from what I understand. ;)

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Everybody has got some cool pictures, we'll have to pick out which ones we want in "the jedi archives" (once that is up and running)...I know BMack, it's been noted.

EDIT: as everyone is sharing their pictures...here are my pictures from CII and Italy

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Those pictures of Amy Allen are great. Now that she wants to be an honorary member of the JKOC, I think I have to give her my own little private "initiation ceremony," if you know what I mean. ;)

4. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Random, I really don't think any of us wanna know what you're going to do with photos... I mean, c'mon man... ewww.... ;)

-b-

5. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    What's going on "Moffy?"...wasn't that the name of the robot dog on Battlestar Galactica?
    Nooo, that was Moffet. Accept no substitutes. ;)

Hidoe Moffy! I've heard A LOT about you from Kim.
    Really? I wonder what? Regret at not having known me sooner? [face_mischief]

And my ego is not that big. I can still fit through doors.
    Barely :D

Much like Vergere, everything Jade tells you is a lie, unless its true. ;)

6. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    B, I was referring to the actual Amy Allen, not pictures of her, silly... 8-}

7. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Random, it was that kinda comments that makes SW-celebrities (like Amy Allen) afraid of meeting "the fans." And since she IS an honorary member of The Jedi Knights of Cleveland...I would suggest putting a little more "honor" into comments made about her.

(ump warns BMack and Random about excessive Amy Allen obsession)
    "Move along!"

EDIT: Pittsburgh...please copy this list, and add you name in your RSVP post

May 17th WRHS event: PITTSBURGH
    Krash
    Padawan92

8. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I just loaded my Troy Denning and Starfighter pictures to my Yahoo Pictures. :D Thought they look better before I make them smaller to fit!

Emily's Pictures

9. Mrs_jedi_1966

Mrs_jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2002
    hi everyone ~ I am from the Pittsburgh group ~ currently we have 6 people who are planning on making the trek to Cleveland to meet and greet all on May 17th :)

The tentative plan is to depart from our illustrious leader's house around 10 AM and be in Cleveland by noon.

Krash I sent you an email. Please let me know the details soon

Thanks a ton & can't wait to see & meet everyone :)

10. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Krash
    Padawan92
    Mrs_jedi_1966
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?...cut and past their names here

So far, the plan for Pittsburgh was:
    depart from our illustrious leader's house around 10 AM and be in Cleveland by noon. After that...we never confirmed any specific plans.

Food is an option...we could go to "The Winking Lizard" which is not far from the museum. OR we could take you guys 20 mins west of downtown (most of us live ut that way) to a place called Dave and Busters...think Chuck E Cheese on steroids! There we could get some food, and play some video games. D&B got good reviews from our people and Detroit (as you saw in our pictures) And i doubt anyone would object to going back.

11. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Krash
    Padawan92
    Mrs_jedi_1966
    _-Reborn_Jedi-_
    ?
    ?
    ?...cut and paste their names here

I'm definately going to this one...got the day off and everything. And if we are going to Dave and Busters, which sounds like an awesome place, you all better be prepared for defeat...in video games that is!

12. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I'd like to go back to Dave and Buster's (if there are no objections) Pittsburgh has left much of the planning to us.

Second verse...same as the first? (it worked with Detroit)

13. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Second verse...same as the first?

Okay, where did you get that from? (I've heard it from a chant that I only thought that my band did...)

Krash
    Padawan92
    Mrs_jedi_1966
    _-Reborn_Jedi-_
    JarJarJedi
    ?
    ?
    ?...cut and paste their names here

We gotta go back to Dave and Busters!

Is anyone going to wear costumes?

14. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    I wouldn't mind going in costume...but unfortunately Bret has mine. So it's no big deal either way.

15. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    So...let's get Brett to go!!! He's off on Saturdays now ;)

Depends on IF Pittsburgh's people wanna dress up...it was fun with Detroit, because they are BIG on costuming. Are we saying there is a growing costuming interest in JKOC?

Dave and Buster's...always good for me, I'll run it by Pittsburgh

Krash
    Padawan92
    _-Reborn_Jedi-_
    JarJarJedi
    Mrs_jedi_1966
    MetalliJedi
    DarthDahc
    Rox
    corran_16201
    jedi_1966
    lil'st '66

16. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    There was growing costuming intrest I think when we started making the Fan Film. ;)

Plus I'm in the Rebel Legion now, so I have an excuse to dress up. :)

17. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Does that mean we will get our picture taken again!!!!! :D :D

18. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    Update - I may not be going... An unfortunate incident occured today involving my car, and it turned out my tags were expired for over a month (I totally forgot about it), and thus the car got towed, and I had to spend my saved up money for the trip on new tags, towing expenses, etc...and I still have court to go to!!! Needless to say, my finances are choking right now, and I know I could still go, because the Starfighter exhibit I'm assuming is cheap, but I was looking forward to Dave and Busters, which would cost quite a bit from what I'm told. I'm not making this official - I got one more paycheck coming to me before the event, but I dunno what court costs will be. I really hope I can still go...this incident really sucks!

19. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    That totally blows. That's like having one of your best friends selling you out to get frozen in carbonite blows. I'm sorry man, I hope the whole process runs smoothly.

20. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I just got off the holonet with Pittsburgh, and some of them ARE planning on coming in costume...in fact a couple are deciding WHICH costume to bring! So Brett's ROP people and the TBX guys...if you're coming, bring costumes!!!!

Reborn, sorry to hear about your car...WRHS didn't cost much (and you're welcome to ride with Emily and myself) Plus, I can let you bum a couple credits at Dave and Busters...I didn't play as much as I thought last time.

21. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Anyone who couldn't make it last time, this was a really fun event. WRHS isn't that big of an exhibit...but there is also a classic car show going on that weekend. If you know anyone who is into that kind of stuff, ask them to come along. Plus, Dave and Busters was a great time...everyone needs a little "Podracing" on the weekends. And anyone who did come last time, and doesn't want to see WRHS again...you could meet us at Dave and Buster's!!!!

How's your car situation coming Reborn?

Krash
    Padawan92
    _-Reborn_Jedi-_
    JarJarJedi
    Mrs_jedi_1966
    MetalliJedi
    DarthDahc
    Rox
    corran_16201
    jedi_1966
    lil'st '66

22. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    Well the same day my incident occurred, I got my car back the same day. I'm just mucho el broko because of it. I still have to call the courts and find out how much they want when I show up to pay for this mishap, and then I can figure out if I'm going or not. I think I'll probably end up going though, I mean, for a first offense the fine can't be THAT bad. So I should have some pocket money when this is over with. On the upside, I got last minute notice that I'm doing a remodel job at the North Olmstead Wal-Mart - which means a regular weekday schedule and weekends OFF for the next 2 months - therefore I'll be able to attend meetings and events temporarily without hassles. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I'm still going, but need to finalize my court fees. I'll let you know within the week, Krash.

23. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    but there is also a classic car show going on that weekend.

Coolies. :) :D

Will, I hope that you can still go, we had a lot of fun. :)

24. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    Do you mind if non-members crash your visit? I've found out I somehow managed to get May 17th off from both jobs and would like to go. Its always funner to go to these things with a group who are as interested in it as you are.

You've finally managed to force me (pun intended) to delurk after 4 years of lurking.

25. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Malo-ha, you're more then welcome to join us for the "Art of Starfighter" event (and any other Fanforce events)

How long have you been "lurking" around the Cleveland boards? It doesn't take much to become a "member" of The Jedi Knights of Cleveland, for more details I suggest you read this for some basic information about becoming involved.

Either way, looking forward to meeting you on the 17th!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.