main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII Art Show

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by LAJ_FETT , Feb 14, 2015.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Details of the artists appearing at CVII have been announced. You can see the lineup here on the CVII website.

2. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Would have loved more than just the focus on the Rebellion era stuff (for the Celebration special prints), but it looks neat all in all. Definitely picking up the "Legend of Thrawn". :D

3. LadyJediscientist

LadyJediscientist Jedi Knight

Jun 22, 2007
    I like that one, along with the pieces by Karen Hallion and Erik Maell. I was hoping that there would be at least one print commemorating the 10th anniversary of ROTS, but I guess not. :_|

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    TFN Main are reporting that artist Randy Martinez will have his own booth at the show. Details at the link..

5. LadyJediscientist

LadyJediscientist Jedi Knight

Jun 22, 2007
    What are the typical prices on the Celebration exclusive prints?

6. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    It definitely depends, but I think the prints I've bought have been around $50-100.

I'm collecting Padmé and Leia prints so I'm definitely picking up Karen Hallion's "Queen and Princess" and Erik Maell's "Gioconda Amidala", eventhough I already have a Mona Lisa-inspired print of Amidala since CVI.

7. StarWarrior92

StarWarrior92 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 7, 2011
    I pre-ordered the "Apprentice Leia" piece but have not yet received a confirmation email or order summary or anything to print out. It's been a couple of hours. Is it supposed to take awhile?