main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Article in local paper

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Cor-AlGelkar, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cor-AlGelkar

Cor-AlGelkar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jedimomg/album?.dir=55b2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

2. Cor-AlGelkar

Cor-AlGelkar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    Wow it's a small world! Get this! I forwarded a copy of teh article to my Wg board and one of the women wrote back to me:

"Very nice article!! Just FYI, I had brunch last Sunday with one of my high school classmates (my 40th reunion is in July!), who just happens to be Luke Skywalker's sister!! Terry Hamill is Mark Hamill's sister, and he was the original Luke!! When the movies just started coming out, back in the 70's, my little brother, who is 19 years younger than I, was really into Star Wars, so I got him a birthday card and had Mark sign it for him. It was a BIG hit!! I think he may still have it!! They are a really nice family. They all have dimples, either in their cheeks or their chins or BOTH! So do Terry's two little granddaughters! It's so cool to see the family resemblance.... Thanks for sharing your article with us. It's a good way to let more people know that there IS a disease called Wegener's granulomatosis! I'm going to send it to Terry so she can read it, too. "

Later....

Carol, I sent your article to my friend, Terry; and she emailed back and thanked me, and asked if it would be alright for her to send it on to Mark! I told her that would be fine. So, know that Mark Hamill -- Luke Skywalker! -- will probably be reading your article!!! Pretty neat, huh? Hope YOUR Mark is feeling better today!

That is sooo cool!

3. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Cool stuff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.