main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Articles wanted for fan site

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by leafscott, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leafscott

leafscott Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2005
    Does any body have any unusual views about star wars? if so can you help by writing an article for my site i am building. if you go to *Link removed*, then follw the link on articles, and read my artyicle on the diversity of star wars, you will get an idea of what i am looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Leafy x

Yoshee Edit: Sorry, but this type of thread is classed as spam, and that's a big no no my friend! Removed link, please don't repost it unless it's in your sig line.

2. leafscott

leafscott Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2005
    Somebody must know someone who had an opinion and is prepared to write an article.. so far only have three pieces in my articles page, would dearly like to get some different opinions www.leafspage.com/articles

3. orn-free-tada

orn-free-tada Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2001
    what kinda opinions are you wanting? bad, good?

4. leafscott

leafscott Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2005
    I atually don't mind if the opinions on star wars are bad - (see Rob bandy's article on my site - he's not a fan, but witty and artiulate, and not offensive to star wars fans), as long as the article can be articulate and non offensive, and if it can get witt in there too, then even better. Would be good to have a site where all opinions about star wars can be collated. Obviously i want articles of difference. .G. - if you are black/gay/female - how does star wars affect you... what kind of impact has it had on your life?

It seems to me that there are so many diverse ways star wars affects people - lets get those kind of debates going.

does that sound ok? I hope so... ;-)

5. orn-free-tada

Aug 11, 2001
    lol, i could tell you how it totally cavtavated me from the age of 10 and lowered my exam grades gradually each year[face_laugh]

6. leafscott

leafscott Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2005
    **** me - excuse my swearng....giggle.... but that sounds like it could be a story in itself.... do tell more!!!! LOL

7. orn-free-tada

Aug 11, 2001
    I suppose it just saying that Nothing has captured my imagination mroe than star wars. when i was 10 saw the OT 1997 SE blah blah..

i basically blame my delcining exams grades ( every star wars year) on the films event of the year(s) which i ahve waited my entire life for:p

8. leafscott

leafscott Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2005
    Does any one know of any sites that might want to affiliate?

9. jarjarandtheewoks_hi

jarjarandtheewoks_hi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2004
    ok here's an exclusive:

Look out for an intriguing connection between Padme and the song:

'You can't hurry love' by Diana Ross & The Supremes

Hint: about 55-56 seconds in .....!!

It's worthwhile. Don't say I never did anything for ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.