main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Artikus: End Game

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Arclite, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad_Max0290

Mad_Max0290 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2006
    Draco sighed.
    "Goblins....I dislike goblins." He said quietly. "You may have killed but not the way I have. I have killed our own people,merely to kill the enemy. I have killed women and children....unarmed and defenseless. I fought only to fight and to kill, you fight for something don't you? If not well, then stick with me..and if nothing else we can reach a warriors heaven. If I go missing.....don't search for me, I don't plan on dieing easily." Draco said so that she could hear him. Then he drew his greatsword and began his pre battle ritual.

2. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    IC: Jynce-Volder Murekh

Trail finished reading the letter before he stuffed it into his pocket. Apparently, the high priest had different plans for today. Sure, this happened quite a bit, but he was hoping that he could make up whatever time that slave had lost.

"Kill that brat should I see him again," Trail muttered, heading off to the Officer's Quarters. He was after three Captains that he trusted the most: Turmnu, Kuheir, and Ilazan. Walking into the tent, it was quite easy to recognize them. Turmnu was very swarthy and had a turban on that almost always was facing the wrong direction; Kuheir was identifiable by the millions of wounds he had sustained over the course of his long and decorated military career; Ilazan was the tall blonde one with overly expensive clothes that, despite his appearance, did quite well on the battlefield. Rounding the three up was a simple game of gathering the letter from his pocket and brandishing it about as if it were some object of worship.

Nevertheless, Trail took the three to the high priest's tent. There they waited until they would be ushered in.

"Jeh, what do you think it could be?" Kuheir said, blinking his eyes to adjust to the sunlight.

"Who knows what that priest wants anyways," Ilazan remarked, straightening his hair for such an important meeting. "It's obviously of significance, yes, but what kind is uncertain."

"How about the huge damn army standing right outside our doors?" Trail spat back, almost spiting a return.

"Don't argue," Kuheir spoke, sensing a rising argument. "We're going to be in the presence of the leader of this whole charge."

"Charge? You're awfully optimistic. I was more under the impression of waiting until the others beat each other until they bleed blood they don't have, then killing off the survivors." said Ilazan.

"Boring, but tactics nonetheless." retorted Trail.

"Coming from a tacticion!"

"Coming from a tacticion." shot back Jynce-Volder, not missing a beat.

"Gain some composure. We're to head in some time soon." Kuheir said with pursed lips.

Tag: GM

3. Villimar

Villimar Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2007
    The goblin's dormatories were a bunch of hamaocks, the goblins usally slept in hammocks in their firey mountians. Scragg jumped into his and stuck a cigar in his mouth, he made a small flame come out of his finger and he lit the cigar. He puffed on it for a while and looked around. Most goblins were asleep, Scragg got up and left the Dorms to walk around the base.

4. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    ((sorry if anyone confused Villimar is a differnt account I made a while ago, My Tog account wasnt working eariler today for some strange reason))

5. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006
    Draco ignited the fire within his greatsword and began conjoring the dragon made of fire that he used once before. Draco waited his body covered in flames but not burning for the horns that would mean battle had arrived.

Tag:the enemy????

6. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    00c: woah, not funny...why is it all pink!?!?!?! -freaks-

--------

IC: Marina

She didn't answer. Instead she looked from the puddle of water to the young man, bright eyes studying him intently. His eyes, the way he moved, the balance of his steps. She was doing it again! A very light blush creeped to her cheeks as she then looked away. Giving a deep sigh, she relaxed her body and mind, going in deep meditation. The puddle before her quivered.

She felt something warm against her cheek, immediatly recognizing Draco's aura, but her eyes were still closed. She had travelled so far from her body, and now she had to make her way back. As she recognized her petite body, she could also hear horns and could faintly even smell the fire. Settling back on her body, she opened her eyes and looked up at the flame-covered pyromacer before standing up calmly.

You all right, Rina? asked a voice in her mind

Hmmhmm, take care, brother

Yout too, short stuff the smirk was evident on his voice.

Mist smiled mentally and started focusing on her powers.

Tag: Any?

7. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Valentine, shouldve been Mit Fisto and Aaylah Secura

Scragg

Scragg stoped puffing on his cigar. He looked around, he sensed a powerful Pyromancer nearby. His feet caught fire and he jumped into the air, he landed and soared again. He was heading quickly towards the sorce of the great aura.

Tag: Any

8. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006
    IC: Draco
    Draco saw her looking at him, and grinned as if flirting something he had never done before.
    "You okay, you looked a little lost." Draco said as he looked around. As he looked around he saw a goblin headed toward them. The goblin was smoking a cigar and smelled faintly of burned flesh.
    "It apears we have company, and of the friendly sort." Draco said as he put his hand on her shoulder after he extinguised his right arm and hand.

Tag:Angel, Tog

9. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Scragg

Scragg looked at them, he looked from Draco to Marina. "Who be te fire starter?" Scragg looked at Draco. "You? Ah, your fire so uncontroled" Scragg said laughing. Scragg then turned into a giant ball of flame and rolled around them really fast. "Can you do tis?" Scragg said luaghing loudly.

10. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Mist

"You okay, you looked a little lost. It apears we have company, and of the friendly sort."

A tingle ran down her spine as he set a warm, big hand upon her shoulder, but she smiled nontheless.

"Who be te fire starter?" Scragg looked at Draco.

Do I feel like a pyromancer to you? even as the words formed in her head, Marina blinked. She wasn't one to be so irritable, not even if the gobling had no way of knowing.

"You? Ah, your fire so uncontroled" Scragg said laughing. Scragg then turned into a giant ball of flame and rolled around them really fast. "Can you do tis?" Scragg said luaghing loudly.

This startled the still tad-bit lost hydromancer. And if Mist disliked one thing, was being startled.

"Stop that or I'll turn you off" she said softly "Is there anything we can help you with?" she studied the goblin intensly, recognizing his fiery aura "I am assuming you're Scragg, are you not?"

Tag: Tog, Max

11. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006

"You might want to hold your fire in check. You run this risk of burning out and leaving yourself helpless. Yeah, I'm the pyro, over here. Now perhaps you should apologize for startling my friend here, she is a hydromancer after all." Draco said the fire on his body fading away, however if one looked at his heyes you could still see the fire burning within them.

Tag: Angel, Tog

12. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Scragg

Scragg jumped out of the ball of fire, the fire ball rolled on then turned into a great pack of wolves running. The wolves dissoveled after a while. "Wha ju want? Notin? Sometin? How you know me name? Who be you? Enough questions!" Scragg sat down and puffed on the last of his cigar.

13. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

Marina chuckled mentally, outwardly breaking into an amused smile. She normally wasn't too happy around goblins, but she was starting to like this one.

"No, I do not wish for anything, Scragg, thank you" she started answering his multiple questions "I know your name because some of the Fire tribe told me about you, and I recognized your aura, and you may call me Mist...I'm from the water tribe" she looked at the gobling, her eyes sparkling with amusement "It must've been an awfully harsh trip...how come you are awake?"

14. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006
    Draco stood back and let Mist handle, the goblin. He wasn't good at diplomacy.
    "You should get some rest, I don't want anyone falling down while on duty. If you fall behind you'll get left behind." Draco said as he rested his hand on his sword.

15. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

"You should get some rest, I don't want anyone falling down while on duty. If you fall behind you'll get left behind."

Marina blinked, looking at the pyromancer. She was used to him being gentle, nice, not this icy. An icy pyromancer...ironic.

There is more than meets the eye when involving people.

She set a small, delicate hand upon his and gently pushed his hand away from his sword, as it was usually taken as a threat by most. Suddenly she was very conscious of the feeling and pulled her hand away, lowering her lashes, then setting her attention upon the goblin again, a very faint hue of pink stained her cheeks.

"So... is there anything we can help you with?"

16. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    "So... is there anything we can help you with?"

Scragg layed back, "Dunno, unless you got any ale or beer in tis big junk heap." Scragg laughed insanly as he talked and took the cigar out of his mouth. He crushed the little of whats left of his cigar and ignored the pain. "Wa is ter to do in tis junk heap besides talk and talk and try to look good to pretty little girls." Scragg laughed and looked at Draco. "Lover boy!" Scragg rolled in insane laughter.

17. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006

Draco felt her soft hand touch his and his icy deamenor fell apart. He smiled and looked at her for a minute.
    "keep you tongue if you don't want to lose it, goblin." Draco said his anger rising. He looked over at Marina and grinned his face saying that he didn't know what to say. I didn't think I had emotions liek this anymore...who would have thought I'd fall for a hydromancer isn't that an odd pairing but who caresDraco thought to himself as he looked at her.

Tag: Angel, Tog

18. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

Marina didn't say a word or looked up, he heard Scragg play-mocking them and then Draco snapping, and she culd feel his eyes on her, but she refused to look up, especially sincethe blush darkened on her cheeks.

"The Archmage said your people would be asking for drinks... but he also added that it was not a good idea to have our goblins drunk during the battle. I can grant you one good, big glass of beer, but you will have to wait until the battle is over for you to drink to your heart's desire" Her voice was soft, more like a whisper, as she suddenly found the ground below her quite interesting.

Woah, what's going on there? asked Karim through his mind, the huge smirk evident on his rich, silken voice So many emotions nearly knocked me off my chair!

Shut it, Karim answered the hydromancer

Deal! smirked the older twin.

Marina looked up, still feeling Draco's eyes on her, instinctively lowering her eyelashes.

19. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006
    "Aye, there is a barrel of beer in my tent. Scragg, you can have the barrel, if you go get it by yourself. My tent is the red and black one with the silver door drape." Draco said. He knew Scragg would go for the beer. Goblins always went for beer, seemed like.
    Then he could talk to Mist for a moment, but..he didn't know quite what to say.

20. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006
    OOC:Sorry about the double post, my interenet was lagging and clikced the add reply button twice

21. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    "Aye, there is a barrel of beer in my tent. Scragg, you can have the barrel, if you go get it by yourself. My tent is the red and black one with the silver door drape." Draco said. He knew Scragg would go for the beer. Goblins always went for beer, seemed like.

"Really? Ten I must liberate you from it's powerful grip so you be fit for battle" Scragg said as he ran off, he searched the tents for the one described. He ran threw many differnt ones, some black, some purple, some rainbow. Finnaly he found the tent. "Aha!" Scragg ran into the tent and looked around for the barrel. "Where be me barrel, come ere boy!"

22. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    0oc: Hahahaha he's hilarious!!!!! -pats Scragg-

-----------------

Marina smiled, watching the goblin run off after his offer of 'liberating Draco from beer'...aka: getting drunk himself. Suddenly something came to her attention.

Draco.

Crap.

Looking down she formed a ball of water and started playing with it, making it look like Scragg running around looking for the tent before turning it into a bird, and so on.

Akward.

Tag: Max

23. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006

Draco wathced her play with the ball of water, for a moment then spoke. "Mist....I don't know how to say, what I want to say....." Draco said. He looked down as he siad it then he looked up. A breeze blew by blowing his hair to the side. She is beautiful....she seems like an angel with the sun bathing her in light the way it is. He thought as he looked at her.

24. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

"Mist....I don't know how to say, what I want to say....."

She strongly considered not answering, but in the end decided against it.

"Try just saying it...see how it comes out" her voice was tiny. Clearing her throat, Marina looked up, smiling warmly, a soft breeze blew through her long hair to the side as well. She looked at him, blushing again. He was...wow.

Wow? What kind of description is that, Rina? Smirked Karim.

Get the hells out of my mind, Karim!

Jeez...get a mate...no...never mind

Still ranting, Karim slipped out of his sister's mind, making the young hydromancer smile again.

She one hand holding some lose strands of hair away from her face, Marina looked up, meeting Draco's crimson orbs with her own ice blue eyes.

Tag: Draco

25. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006

"I...think I am falling for you and your heavenly beauty. You bring things to life in me that I thought I'd never see again. I'm starting to see things differently, now that I know you....." Draco said as he looked into her ice blue eyes, his eyes misted over a little as he spoke.

Tag: Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.