main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Artikus: End Game

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Arclite, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Scragg

Scragg tore up the inside of the tent looking for the barrel of beer, he cut open pillows, smashed furniture, broke glass objects, anything that was breakable Scragg broke. "Where are yo barrel?" Scragg turned around and saw the barrel sitting right next to the entrance of the tent. "Ah tere be my wonderful barrel!" Scragg pick it up and made sure there was beer inside, there was. "Good!" Scragg ran out of the ruined tent, towards were his goblin brothers were.
    The goblins stood around the a stack of four barrels, they all mumbled a goblin prayer in their tounge. After a short while the prayer ended and the goblins picked up the nearest barrel and opened it. ((Picture drunk irishmen but with out the accent and their goblins)) The goblins danced, sang, and roared with laughter. Surprisnly the goblins did this before every battle.

2. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: Sorry about the Uber delay! Just massive RL problems!

ic: Lady Maya De La Croix
    The Ghost Orchid

"You're in for a shock my girl." Maya said with a smirk walking off the bridge and towards the lower levels. They took a rickety cargo elevator down to the engine room. Although there were sleek passanger elevators to most levels it was never planned on that a dignitory would want to go to the engine room.

When they arrived at the engine room door all they saw was a large steel door with a single window which was illuminated in blue. Maya took out a single elegant key and placed it against the door. There was no hole but sill the door opened.

The room itself was tiny, no bigger than weapons cupboard really and only had a single item. There was a large metal container in the middle which took up the majority of the room which was the source of the blue light. The entire container was glowing and the numerous wires and cords that went off from it carried this blue light with them.

"The thing that keeps this ship in the air is no mechanical masterpiece... it's magic... quite literally." Maya said with a smile. "When the continents collided my husband did not see it as an imminant war. He saw it as a chance for trade... to learn more about the world arround us. To learn more of others technology... a chance to learn everything we didn't know before. But as fate had it war did come but not before my husband could find other likeminded individuals in the ranks of the Arkyle and the Gharderaan. Together they formed a group seeking to promote unity... they produced the Orchid. With the ship being of Mechanus origin with an Arkyle engine and Gharderaan weaponary it was supposed to bring everyone together... to show what marvels we can produce together but instead it was used as a weapon of war by our government. My husband's dream was corrupted and he continued to seek the peace we all desired with his foriegn companions...now they are all dead.... You know that is the first time I have said he's dead..."

Maya lent against the wall and sighed heavily. "Few people know of what powers this ship... I saw you would be great. I could see raw potential in your eyes... you had the same look my husband did when I first saw you. I had to tell you all this because when you are great I want you to stop this war. I know it will last a long time and I very much doubt I will live to see the end... but I know you will end it, and that thought brings warmth to my heart."

tag: Dances.

3. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    IC: Zola Veristan
    The Ghost Orchid

Zola gasped, and her knees buckled out under her from the shock. She stared speechless for several long moments. Finally she whispered reverently, "It's beautiful. I, thank you!" She blinked quickly, trying to stop her strange and intense longing to cry.

"I swear by the very blood that runs in my veins, I will do everything I can to carry on your legacy. This is than I could ever have dreamed of. I, I always longed to see magick, to really see it. Your husband, he was brilliant m'lady. His dreams and your's will be mine from this day on. "

Tag: Darth_Joesha

4. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Marina

She blinked once. Then twice. Then simply stared up at the boy, expecting him to roar with laughter any second. He didn't.

"I..." her voice sounded a little too soft... and shoked. She looked away, clearing her throat and nervously playing with a strand of hair.

So that was what made him so...entracing.

He could put up any disguise, any mask...his eyes gave him away.

That was it... his eyes! Even though most saw wild fire and coldness towards everything... or had she just imagined that supressed gentleness?

"I...I think I am falling for you as well..." Muttered the young Arkyle softly.

Tag: Max

5. Mad_Max0290

Mad_Max0290 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2006
    IC: Draco

Draco reached out and took her hand in his gently and his movements said that he was unsure of himself. He dropped down to one knee to look up into her eyes. "You are really beautiful, seemingly like an angel only real."

Tag: Angel

6. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

Marina allowed it, looking down at him with gentle, soft eyes. She broke into a smile as her cheeks took a pink hue.

"T-thank you" she whispered shyly, lowering her eyelashes.

Tag: Draco

00c: Awww, that's kyoote... And to Darth_Joesha: talk about a good idea!!! Luved the revelation of what keeps the Orchid up!!

7. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Scragg

The drunken rambel of goblins spilled into the base, singing and laughing. They grabbed a few unlucky passers and made them join in on the singing. The song was a mixture of hundreads of differnt goblin songs. No goblin really knew what they were singing but they were all having a good time. Scragg was carrying one his drunken brothers on his back. "Hahaha-burp- Haha! Tat was a good one." The goblin cheiftan was singing a goblin lullaby, he missed a few notes here and there but it put the goblin next to him asleep. The goblins all danced around and around, till they found Mar and Draco. They all hid poorley and watched the love scene take place. A few of the extreame drunks broke into tears.

Tag: Mar and Draco :p ((Always count on goblins to ruin a good moment))

8. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006

Draco heard soemthing nearyb and glanced toward teh sound. Then he sighed.
    "It appears we are no longer alone....the goblins must have found someone else's tent....I didn't have any beer in mine." Draco said as he stood up, his hand still holding Mist's. "Well...I suppose I better go take blame for this mess..." Draco said as he looked at the goblins.

Tag: Scragg, Angel

9. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

Ic blue eyes fixed on the 'hidden' goblins, and suddenly her soft, musical chuckle filled the air.

"Do not be harsh on them" she spoke softly, watching the weeping goblins amused "They are...cute" she watched as they sobbed against each other, while others sighed and looked straight at them. She noticed something. He was still holding her hand. There was another goblin sprawled on his stomach, deeply asleep.

The hydromancer smiled.

"I am sure they mean no harm" she stated, blushing darker as the goblins continued to stare.

Tag: Goblins, Draco

Hahahaha **** they're hilarious!!! May I take one?!?

10. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    (("Goblin for sale! Goblin for Sale!" -Man
    "Is this legal?"-Goblin))

The goblin cheif motioning to the other goblins, the goblins snickered and laughed to them selves. They all jumped up and ran and made a three circles around the two lovers. "Ready boys?" the cheif asked.

There were many shouts of yes from the goblins. Four strong goblins lifted up the two and the goblins started chanting the beganing to a goblin song. The drunked goblins spun around as they sang their song spinning the two faster and faster. One by One goblins started to pass out from drunkness, soon it was only 10 goblins chanting the song and still spining.

11. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006

"Well..this isn't quie what I had in mind." Draco said trying to keep from falling. Smooth, Max, real smooth...maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut.Draco thought to himself. He smiled at Mist as he shook his head, this had not been what he had thought woulsd happen next.

Tag: Scragg Mist

OOC: Just wondering...but...are we ever going to fight? lol

12. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC: Probably not. Arclite seems like he got in a car crash and died.

13. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    Sorry everyone. I can't speak for Arc, but I've been having INSANE RL issues. I'm going to spend about an hour tomorrow going over places where I've been active and responding to stuff. I'll have your update out tomorrow for sure, so for now, please try to finish up conversations and tags, and get your characters ready for this game to really get started.

14. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006
    OOC: I say we take matters into our own hands...

15. Arclite

Arclite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2006
    No, even worse, Mother got married. Sorry for the delay, Expect updates soon... and this time, I mean that [face_peace]

16. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    He lives!

17. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    OOC: Will we be getting an update any time soon? Please? [face_praying]

18. Arclite

Arclite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2006
    I cant speak for meerkat, but I'm out. Not for good, but for the next couple of months at least. College is coming up fast and I have to tend with that. I see you guys in the summer. :_|[face_peace]

Arc out

19. Mad_Max0290

Dec 7, 2006
    well......I guess this means this RP is dead..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.