Art Archive Artist Calling!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by MasterChiefarg, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. MasterChiefarg Jedi Youngling

Well first off I would like to say I am new to the forums... This being my first post, soooo I don't know exactly how you all work with the are thing...

Secondly I would like to say I love all your art! I wish I could do that!... and if I could I guess the third part wouldn't be here...

Third - The big part of the post - Well recently I was surfing several different forums and browsing the art... and wanted one of my own, I attempted to draw my IG (in game) character on SWG (Star Wars Galaxies)... The end result being... not to pretty. So I began to try 3-D animators... but found I didn't have the money to take on anything good. Now, I am here coming to you all. This is an Artist Calling for a sketch (free sketch)... preferably to any SWG players, I really want a sketch of my char :_| So please help me out! Ill be posting some images to base it off of for any non-SWG artist :D

Regards,
    MasterChiefarg
    Trepticus Futtana - SWG - Sunrunner
    Twi'lek; Jedi; Rebel
    Trepticus' Futtana - SWG - Sunrunner
    Twi'lek; Entertainer; Imperial
  2. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello MasterChiefarg--for requests, instead of starting a new topic (thread), first check out the "Volunteer Artist" thread stickied to the top of the forum: there you'll find some artists who are able to take on request work--if you find one you like, just Private Message them (PM) and ask the artist directly (the button for Private Messages is available at the top of the page, or in any post in any thread). If you wish, you can also have your request posted in the "Open Call Request" thread--read the instructions in the first post, contact our moderator Nidrail (via PM) and your request will be officially added to the list. Hope that helps you out!

FF
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.