main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artists at Celebrations Europe

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by DarthSnuggle, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ch-hala

ch-hala Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2006
    Thats some nice work man, I'll be picking one of those up for sure. Well done.

2. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006

I'd like one too. Anyone want to pick me up one??? And the Adams Hughes print? LOL!

3. CC77

CC77 LFL Artist VIP

May 6, 2002
    Here is the nearly finished version of my print (Star Wars.com posted an earlier version of the work in progress). See you all soon!
    -Cynthia

[image=http://www.cynthiacummensart.com/CE_print.jpg]

4. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    wow,it's all about oola...baby!

5. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    hey folks..Print Price will be 50 pounds and is 18" x 24"

6. TDHArtist

TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis star 4 VIP

Dec 31, 2000
    My print is 20" x 30" and will be £50.00 (VAT included)

7. Joe_Corroney

Joe_Corroney Artist: -Empire -HNN -Insider -RPG star 2 VIP

May 29, 2003
    Hey Everyone,

I am currently taking reserve requests for my exclusive Celebration Europe limited edtion print artwork and I wanted to give everyone here an update. For all of the European fans who missed out on this artwork at Celebration IV here's your chance to reserve my latest Star Wars artwork for your collection -

[image=http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i161/Joe_Corroney/CEPrintFinalCorroneysm.jpg]

Just email me at joe@joecorroney.com or PM me here with Celebration Europe Print in the subject line and I'll be sure to hold one for you at the show. They're limited to 250 signed and numbered editions, 18" x 24" (or 46 x 61 cms) and will cost 40 GBP each.

For more info check out my News section at my official site -

http://www.joecorroney.com/news/

This is my first European convention appearance so I'm really looking forward to this event. Thanks and hope to see some of you soon in London!

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There's an update here on TOS about some other artwork that will be on display. Among the exhibits - the Vader helmets!

9. CC77

CC77 LFL Artist VIP

May 6, 2002
    My print is 12"x18" and will be £30.

[image=http://www.cynthiacummensart.com/CE_print.jpg]

10. LadyPoison

LadyPoison Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    Wow lotsa great artwork! But what about the ewoks?! Won't someone think of the ewoks! :p

11. TDHArtist

TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis star 4 VIP

Dec 31, 2000
    Gonna have to wait 6 more years before someone considers doing Ewoks in a Print... ;)

12. LadyPoison

Jul 30, 2006
    Noooo far too long to wait! By then the ewoks will have invaded Earth anyway and then you'll all have no choice but to draw ewoks! :p

13. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Let's see if we can convince Joe to draw some ewoks lol. He may need a few drinks afterwards tho lol :p

Great to see all this wonderful work everyone! :cool:

I have already been given an order by Meri to get some prints from some of you. Any chance anyone who hasn't posted their prices can do so very very soon (like next Wednesday by the latest would be great) so I can know how much she needs to paypal me and I can transfer and take out.

I may get a few prints myself, though with way cash is atm, I won't be getting four as planned I think. Will anyone be doing smaller (say A4-ish size) of their main posters for cheaper? I just love all the work, but know I have to keep to a real tight budget (so tight you'd think I am a Yorkshireman in fact, short arms and long pockets ;) :p )

14. Joe_Corroney

May 29, 2003
    Hey Tim! If you're buyin' the drinks, I'm drawin' the Ewoks.

And if it helps any, I've amended my price for my limited edition print to 35 GBP.

See you again soon, buddy!

15. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Joe, yours was always gonna be one of the prints I was getting anyways ;) :cool: But I am sure everyone at CE will appreciate that gesture. Great man, great art ;)

Lol, looks like I'll have to buy some drinks then :p Any other artists willing to face the ewok bribe? :p

16. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    i'll buy tim drinks all weekend if he comes dressed as an ewok.

17. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    You'd only need to pay for a day Jamie, the rest of the time I'd be in hozzi with burnt fur and broken limbs. But it'd be a laugh. Shame there is no time for me to yub yub it up. I'd have been up for it, tho you'd get it cheap, I don't drink booze :p

18. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    NO EWOKS PLEASE!!!! Mr Corroney I'll give you more drink than Tim if you don't produce an Ewok print! [face_laugh]

Hi Tim! :p

19. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    lol,tim...i was gonna get you a crate of fruit shoots.
    thought they'd last you the weekend!

20. LadyPoison

Jul 30, 2006
    Nooo, how dare you foil the plan of ewok related amusement! Anyone caught drawing ewoks in cruel and painful ways shall most definitely not be getting drinks :p

21. JED1

Dec 16, 1998
    [face_thinking] Ewoks being swamped by the might of Imperial Forces (as it should have been! ), we of FanForce Scotland aka, "The Anti Ewok Alliance" would love a print of that! :p

22. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Now you're giving me ideas for my next piece [face_thinking]

23. JED1

Dec 16, 1998
    Paint it, Matt! it is your destiny! :D

24. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There is a new roundup of all the artists attending CE along with pics of their art for the show. You can see it here on TFN.

25. Joe_Corroney

May 29, 2003
    Just posting to let everyone know I'm heading out tomorrow afternoon for CE with fellow SW artist Chris Trevas. We're flying out of Detroit with a layover in Amsterdam and we'll be arriving in London Thursday morning. I'm really looking forward to the show and meeting the European SW fans. I hope everyone travels safe and has a great time at the event this weekend.

Also, I'm still accepting reserve requests for my CE Limited Edition print up until I leave tomorrow if you PM here or email me at joe@joecorroney.com. You can view the artwork at my official website here and read more info here -

http://www.joecorroney.com/news/

They're available for £35 at the event and feel free to stop by my table in the Art Show since I will have other artwork available too.
    Thanks for the support and see you soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.