Saga Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: The OT Diary [2012 Dear Diary Challenge] - COMPLETED on 21/Dec

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 2, 2012.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. jcgoble3 Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_rofl] Cocky indeed! Love the "Jedi studies" part. And I'm waiting on Artoo's response when he finds out that he's going back to Dagobah—as well as his reaction when Obi-Wan finally tells Luke the truth about his father and sister that Artoo's known all along.
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  2. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Tag List - part 2: @Jedi_Lover @Jade_eyes @Lady_Misty @lukemaraben @jcgoble3 @Valiowk

Okay, back to Dagobah now...

Entry Twenty-Two

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 39:3:15 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Dagobah
    SITUATION » Resuming Jedi training, or not.

»» As he had promised Master Yoda, as soon as Captain Solo and the others were off to be reunited with the Alliance, Master Luke and I came back to Dagobah to finish our training. Unfortunately we have come too late, or maybe just in time, since upon or arrival, Master Yoda revealed to us that he was dying and he had nothing more to teach us. It seems to me that he was just waiting for us to arrive to take the final journey into the Force. He did, however and after much insistence by Master Luke, confirm Lord Vader's former identity as Anakin Skywalker and was about to reveal the Princess' identity but faded before he could do so.

»» By the way, when I say faded, I mean FADED. His dead body disappeared right before our visual receptors. Now, I've seen many Jedi die - you know, way back during my stretch of time at Anakin's service, during the Clone Wars - and they did not disappear like that. But as of late, they do. It leads me to conclude that, during the last two decades, the Force has had a major upgrade and it makes me wonder what new features the next upgrade will include. Maybe they'll be able to come back to life, or not die at all.

»» Okay, I'm now witnessing ( sort of) another aspect of the Force's latest upgrade. General Kenobi is again conversing with Master Luke. This is a very buggy upgrade, since apparently only Master Luke can acknowledge it fully. I cannot. I can only get a partial reading on the bluish shapeless shadow in front of me and echoes of sound which I cannot make out. I do understand, through Master Luke's statements, that General Kenobi is informing Master Luke of his father's history and his sister's identity. ABOUT BLEEPING TIME, TOO!

»» Ahem. So, now that we have nothing else to do in this mud-bucket, let's get out of here and erase this place from our start chart. I need a lubrication bath. And I need a vacation.

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY
  3. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
  4. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    I messed up the order of the posts. Bleep it! :oops:
  5. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 4
    Hazel! Stop swearing! :p

I love this entry. Lol, the Force got an 'Upgrade'. Very creative!
    Lady_Misty and Hazel like this.
  6. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Force with an upgrade - now that is absolutely quotable. Looking forward to more of R2's uniquely incomparable commentary ;)
  7. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    Oh, this is such a nice thing to see a 6:30 in the morning before the SAT! :D It appears the Force has upgraded in the past two decades. LOL. Such an Artoo way of thinking.[face_laugh]
  8. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Last edited by Jade_eyes, Dec 1, 2012
    Book-Geek, Lady_Misty and Hazel like this.
  9. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Upgrades is an interesting way to look at what Obi-Wan is doing vie the Force. I mean R2 is a computer, a mobile one that can think and reason. While the one that I have can't think or reason. I can move it around but R2 can do it on his own.

You do realize now that either my laptop is going to give me problems or that R2 is going to shock me for calling him a computer.
    Hazel likes this.
  10. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    @Lady_Misty - Artoo might give your computer a bug to get back at you and cover both yout possibilities. :p
    Jade_eyes likes this.
  11. jcgoble3 Force Ghost

star 4
    Love that the Force got an upgrade! And a buggy one at that.

Oh, and Luke finally learns the complete truth, and Artoo's reaction:

»» ABOUT BLEEPING TIME, TOO!

I totally agree, Artoo.
  12. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah...why didn't the Jedi in AOTC movie disappear? Good observation Artoo. It must be an upgrade.;) Nice update!
  13. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Because it was something that Qui-Gon learned about. He was shooting at becoming a ghost but became a disembodied voice instead, Since he knew how to do it he taught Obi-Wan and Yoda.

There is a debate whether Anakin did it on his own or if Obi-Wan helped him make the transition. Maybe both? [face_thinking][face_dunno]
    Jade_eyes likes this.
  14. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    I thought it was the Force Ghost thing he learned and not the disappearing thing. So who taught Mara how to do it?
  15. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    I have no idea.

I don't believe what she did is possible seeing that Qui-Gon didn't claim his body.

But you know those EU authors. Most of them don't have brains or want to, ah, [face_blush] make out with certain characters.

Besides they needed a plot which was stupid seeing that Mara's dead was a pathetic as they come.

But her father-in-law could have taught her or Qui-Gon.
    Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    @Lady_Misty -- That is what I would like to see. Anakin, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon teaching Mara how to disappear. o_O Yeah...that's just an excuse for those dirty old men to hit up on a sexy lady Force Ghost. Shame on you Anakin---That's your daughter-in-law!!![face_shame_on_you]
    Last edited by Jedi_Lover, Dec 1, 2012
  17. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    @Jedi_Lover I am sure that Anakin was thinking of his son since I doubt Padme is in the Afterlife. :(
  18. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    Maybe Hazel will have an Artoo diary in the future that covers the 35-40 ABY time frame. Perhaps R2D2 can give us some insight as to where Mara learned that particular skill.
    [face_peace]
    Lady_Misty likes this.
  19. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    So, now that we have nothing else to do in this mud-bucket, let's get out of here and erase this place from our start chart. I need a lubrication bath. And I need a vacation.

Poor Artoo... and he so totally does!
    Hazel likes this.
  20. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeaaahhh... not gonna happen! And if it does it will be AU. No way I'm going to read those books again.
    Jedi_Lover and Jade_eyes like this.
  21. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4

Right with you on that! I'm getting rid of mine.
    Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    caught up with the hilarious entries. Nice observations:)
    Hazel likes this.
  23. lukemaraben Jedi Master

star 1
    [face_rofl]

Loved it!!
  24. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    »» By the way, when I say faded, I mean FADED. His dead body disappeared right before our visual receptors. Now, I've seen many Jedi die - you know, way back during my stretch of time at Anakin's service, during the Clone Wars - and they did not disappear like that. But as of late, they do. It leads me to conclude that, during the last two decades, the Force has had a major upgrade and it makes me wonder what new features the next upgrade will include. Maybe they'll be able to come back to life, or not die at all.

He should have a statue of honour at the Great Jedi libary of Ossus at one point: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Jedi_Library
    Hazel likes this.
  25. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    And I didn't read 'em on general principal... even if I did miss Luke and Mara fighting in their skivvies.
    Hazel likes this.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade