Saga Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: The OT Diary [2012 Dear Diary Challenge] - COMPLETED on 21/Dec

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 2, 2012.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Exciting action and Alderaan:eek: but before that the lessons on the Falcon?[face_thinking]
  2. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Trust me Threepio, I'd rather be in a lubrication bath than be the galaxy's most wanted droid

No, you don't - you life wouldn't be half as interesting.

Oh! Yoda and R2! I can't wait for that!
  3. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Loved R2's commentary on the ship (yes, customized modifications can either be good or bad) :p and the pilot. He's better, all right [face_laugh] - at several things [face_mischief]

(That's why [later on of course] Leia's never bored!) ;)

[:D]

4. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    »» Uh-ho! The captain has made some special modifications himself. That can be very good or very bad.

With Han, it's both![face_laugh]
  5. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Poor Artoo, he just wants an oil bath. It's just like in Lego Star Wars III Eeth Koth just wants a cup of either coffee or hot chocolate and he doesn't get it till the end and end that is debatable.
  6. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    Funny! I remember seeing Chewie in the Prequels and thinking "Did Chewie ever mention to Luke that he knew Yoda?". But then maybe Yoda is a common name like Jones. I assume Skywalker is common since The Emperor's Hand didn't immediately think that the Skywalker with a lightsaber might actually be the Skywalker Vader was looking for. Or maybe she did and was like "Screw Vader, this badly dressed kid who can't use a lightsaber worth a damn has a really cute butt." ;)
  7. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hehehehe. Droid-sitting Threepio. He always thinks everything is everyone else's fault. :p
  8. dm1 Force Ghost

star 4
    The pilot is better than he looks?!?

Maybe to a droid, but I think that pilot looks pretty good to me! And he has the skills![face_laugh]
  9. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    »» Uh-ho! The captain has made some special modifications himself. That can be very good or very bad.

Oh, just you wait, Artoo, you'll find out that the answer is both! [face_laugh]

Most-wanted droid in the galaxy. XD
  10. Valairy Scot Chosen One

star 5
    Oh, well done...who knew Artoo kept a diary.
  11. Mondra Jedi Knight

star 1
    The pilot is indeed better than he looks... And he looks pretty good, so I guess that makes him an amazing pilot! :D
    Great job! Keep posting! I can't wait for the Artoo/Yoda confrontation...
  12. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks guys! [:D] Yes, we all know Han looks pretty damned good, but Artoo's taste is a bit different than that of an average human. :p

Entry Six

ENTRY » START NEW

GALACTIC DATE » 35:3:8 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Hyperspace en route to Alderaan
    SITUATION » Standing by and watching.

»» Been splitting attention between Anakin-Junior's first Jedi lessons and ongoing dejarik game against Chewbacca - t had been ages since I've played the game, but I still got it. R2-D2: Dejarik champion of the galaxy. NOTE TO SELF ? Make sure to stay clear of Anakin-Junior's lightsaber range or risk severe damage to hull and circuits; REMINDER: Stop calling Anakin-Junior by said designation. It's just that he reminds me so much of Anakin, especially while training. ? EMIT LONGING SIGH.

»» And of course, Threepio is chickening out and is now telling me to let Chewbacca win. Over my terminated shell!

»» General Kenobi had determined that Master Luke should be deprived of his visual feed in order to see feel the Force flowing through him ? Yeah, right! Like that's gonna work.

»» What do you know, it did. ? NOTE TO SELF: Test connection to Force after disabling visual feed and analysis.

»» We have arrived at designated coordinates for Alderaan. Unfortunately, planet is not there. ?ANALYZING POSSIBILITIES: error in entering coordinates in navcomputer ? 82 % probability; Navcomputer malfunction ? 17 % probability; Planet has been destroyed ? 1 % probability.

»» Against all odds, the third hypotheses was proved correct ? What do you know!

»» Updating navigational data in memory bank ? DELETE: Planet Alderaan ? EMIT MOURNFUL SIGH.

»» Have encountered small moon near Alderaan's former location. ? Wait, that is no moon!

»» AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! We're being captured by the Empire. These blundering idiots have brought us straight to Vader. REUNION TIME!

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY

~«»~

PM List: on, off just ask :D

NOTE: Be sure to keep opening the PMs or I won't be able to keep sending them; I'll only send a new message once you open the last :)

Book-Geek;
    Briannakin;
    Diary_Challenge_Sock;
    dm1;
    earlybird-obi-wan;
    Jade_eyes;
    Jedi_Lover;
    Lady_Misty;
    Mondra;
    TrakNar;

/>
  13. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Great post with the 3rd option being the correct one - wow, of course it would be a low probability that destruction not malfunction was the reason Alderaan was "not there."

Reunion time LOL ;)

14. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    ROFL. Artoo-Detoo, Dejarik champion of the Galaxy! That droid couldn't loose a game if he tried![face_laugh]
  15. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    Reunion! There really should be a profic book based on Artoo's POV. He's the only one who is totally in the know! Nice update!
  16. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Reunion time indeed. Great update
  17. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    R2 is so funny! He should remember some Jedi Training technics from Anakin and Ahsoka.

R2 should keep calling Luke Anakin Junior, it's a great nickname. ;)

Well there's isn't going to be a true reunion on the Death Star.

And seeing that everyone has just about reviewed Dark Angel I should get working on the next chapter.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    His observations on Anakin Junior, the game and Alderaan and that Reunion time :D WOW great writing
  19. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Aww. Poor Artoo. The reunion is not going to go as Artoo believes!
  20. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    There is no moon.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh, Artoo. And reunion time... well.... Good luck with that one, Artoo.

Very cute. I love his little comments about Anakin Jr. [face_laugh]
  21. Mondra Jedi Knight

star 1
    That's no moon! Indeed. :D

I'd like to see Artoo try and reach the Force. It could end not the way he'd envision it, I'm afriad. Great update!
  22. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    »» Updating navigational data in memory bank ? DELETE: Planet Alderaan

Hm... suddenly, Jocasta Nu comes to mind. Perhaps it was Artoo who deleted those Rishi Maze files from the archive... Sneaky droid. ;)
  23. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Would be interesting to see Artoos thoughts on the kiss between brother and sister and thats what I'm looking forward too :D
  24. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks all! [:D]

Pre-move update coming up next. Posting will return to it's normal schedule after The Move.

Entry seven

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 35:3:8 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Death Star
    SITUATION » Eluding stormtroopers and Lord Vader.

»» STATUS UPDATE: The Millennium Falcon has been caught by a tractor beam and brought aboard the Death Star. Its crew and passengers (droids included) hid in cargo compartment in hopes of avoiding capture ? I can't believe that actually worked. Who taught those stormtroopers how to search a ship anyway?.

»» ENTER NEW MISSION PARAMETERS: Locate tractor-beam override and shut it off; includes blasting our way into nearest control station.

»» Okay little arm-control, do your magic. - EXTEND MECHANICAL ARM AND TARGET TERMINAL SLOT » START SEARCH.

»» MISSION ACOMPLISHED ? terminal located; General Kenobi has volunteered to shut down terminal.

»» Continue searching grid for information......... the Princess, I've found her! SHE'S HERE, SHE'S HERE, SHE'S HERE!!!

»» Extracting the Princess' location ? Level 5, Detention Block AA-23. We have to rescue her, she's scheduled for execution. ATTEMP JEDI MIND TRICK ON HUMANS - YES! It worked. I have succeeded into convincing Anakin-Jun... I mean, Master Luke into rescuing his sibling. I ROCK!

»» Of course it was my mind trick that worked, not Master Luke's eager nature. Humff!

»» And there they go to the rescue. And I'm stuck here with Threepio. Again. I can't believe they actually told us to lock the door. That never works.

»» Geesh! I don't know what those kids are doing up there, but they sure know how to get imperial attention. Uh-ho! We have some imperial attention of our own knocking on the door.

»»Nice! Threepio actually got us out of trouble for once. But he forgot that he had turned off our comlink and almost got Master Luke, the Princess, Captain Solo and the Wookiee squashed. If I had been 2.3 seconds slower in turning off the trash compactor, they would be dustcrepes by now. Again, I ROCK! But what the bleep were those kids doing in the trash compactor anyway?

»» Suggest we should go back to the ship now and await General Kenobi's return.

»» And the shooting has started again. I only need one guess to know where they are.

»» Okay, quietly now, let's all just slip back to the ship.

»» Of course, Anakin-Junior had to make a scene. Although, my circuits were also shocked to see Anakin-Senior cut down General Kenobi. - EMIT MOURNFULL SIGH - I shall conserve him in my memory banks for as long as I function.

»» Despite the overwhelming odds against us, we have succeeded in escaping the Death Star with the plans and with the Princess. Once again, Threepio blames me for the mess we gotten ourselves into. What else is new?

»» REUNION OUTCOME STATUS - close to disaster. Seriously, Anakin, is that any way to treat your children and old friends? Mistress Padmé would not approve.

»» NEXT DESTINY » Rebel Base in Yavin 4.

~«»~

PM List: on, off just ask :D

NOTE: Be sure to keep opening the PMs or I won't be able to keep sending them; I'll only send a new message once you open the last :)

Book-Geek;
    Briannakin;
    Diary_Challenge_Sock;
    dm1;
    earlybird-obi-wan;
    Jade_eyes;
    Jedi_Lover;
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/PrivateMessages/SendMessage.asp
    />
  25. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    We have to rescue her, she's scheduled for execution. ATTEMP JEDI MIND TRICK ON HUMANS - YES! It worked. I have succeeded into convincing Anakin-Jun... I mean, Master Luke into rescuing his sibling. I ROCK!

»» Of course it was my mind trick that worked, not Master Luke's eager nature. Humff!

ROFL![face_laugh]

»» And the shooting has started again. I only need one guess to know where they are.

And we all know Artoo's rolling his Optical Sensors when he's thinking about this![face_laugh]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade