Saga Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: The OT Diary [2012 Dear Diary Challenge] - COMPLETED on 21/Dec

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 2, 2012.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Hazel -- :* :* What rocks is your voice for R2! =D= =D= and LOL!

His commentary is a blast.

2. Blue Ice Cream Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks so much for the laughs, Hazel. :)

Not much of a diary reader, but the first post caught my attention and I just had to join the fun.

Simply brilliant. It's quite amazing how much information Artoo was entrusted with. Looking forward to the post-move entry.
  3. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Again, I ROCK! But what the bleep were those kids doing in the trash compactor anyway?

[face_laugh] Hanging out with the dianoga, of course!

Although, my circuits were also shocked to see Anakin-Senior cut down General Kenobi. - EMIT MOURNFULL SIGH - I shall conserve him in my memory banks for as long as I function.

Emit mournful sigh, indeed. :(

Thanks for posting before THE MOVE.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Love his witty comments and mindtricks LOL
  5. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    I love the Jedi mind trick. "You will run blindly into danger." It must be a mind trick...otherwise anybody in their right mind would say, "That's suicide." Good work Artoo. I wonder if Artoo is now almost sentient after 70 years without a memory wipe.

Thanks for the update. I don't look forward to the move. I will go into Fandom withdraw.
  6. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Knew hat the reunion wouldn't go well. :(

See mostly likely after the Move!
  7. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Lol. Humbleness is not R2's strong suit is it?

I just love the sarcasticness you put into him.
  8. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    »» REUNION OUTCOME STATUS - close to disaster. Seriously, Anakin, is that any way to treat your children and old friends? Mistress Padmé would not approve.

Artoo's right, Padme would be furious with Anakin. More soon
  9. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Artoo, Artoo, Artoo... Don't you know that people are just naturally attracted to garbage mashers and Dumpsters? Sure, there are signs all over them that say "Do not play in or around" and they stink worse than Dagobah, but that's all just an invitation to dive right in!

Though... I have to wonder... where do they get such big pieces of garbage? Can't wait for Artoo's comments on the Vader's littering in ESB...
  10. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi @Book-Geek, @Briannakin, @earlybird-obi-wan, @Jade_eyes, @Jedi_Lover, @Lady_Misty, @epithree and @TrakNar, Artoo's diary is back. :D

I'm only tagging the ones that replied to the last entry [Thank you very much [:D] ] and that I've seen around since I have no idea if the others will come in. If I have missed you, I apologize.
    Please let me know if you want to continue being notified (tagged) for this diary.

To start off, I'm reposting the first 7 entries because, as you all have noticed, the imported text is covered with weird symbols and question marks and is impossible to edit. The new entry is after the bold paragraph.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry One

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 35:3:3 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » CR90 Corvette Tantive IV; Tatoo System, Tatooine's orbit
    SITUATION » Under attack by the Empire

»» Been ordered to report to Princess - a.k.a. She-Who-Must-Not-Know-Of-Her-True-Origins - and now having a hard time pinpointing her in the middle of ongoing battle. If only she would just stay in one place or consent to being tagged with a locator device - yes that would be best, then I would be more efficient in watching over her.

»» Managed to miss being hit by 9.4 blasterbolts while crossing a hallway in search for Princess and being followed by C-3PO - Maybe one of the bolts should hit him and make him shut up already. If he says we're doomed one more time...

»» Ooh, looky. It's Ani. He looks taller. I wonder if he'll recognize me. Hmm, best not find out.

»» Found Princess - MISSION STATUS - COMPLETED » DO LITTLE HAPPY DANCE.

»» Been entrusted with secret Death Star plans. » ENTER NEW MISSION PARAMETERS » TOP SECRET - MAXIMUM PRIORITY - deliver plans to General Kenobi A.S.A.P. How fortunate that we're orbiting his base's planet.

»» Advise Princess to stay away from Lord Vader a.k.a. He-Who-Must-Never-Be-Named-As-Anakin Skywalker-To-His-Children. Don't think she understood me. NOTE TO SELF » Get voice synthesizer.

»» Must locate working escape pod. Consider ditching C-3PO - No, I can't do it - he's a drag, but he's my drag.

»» Escape Pod located - TASK STATUS - COMPLETED.

»» Get in here you mindless philosopher! And shut up already.

»» Successfully detached pod from Tantive IV - Hey, I'm good! Gee, I hope they don't use us as target practice.

»» NEXT DESTINATION » Tatooine.

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY

- - - - - - - - - - -

Entry Two

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 35:3:3 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Tatooine Desert
    SITUATION » Navigating through the desert the Tatooine Desert.

»» STATUS UPDATE – have ditched C-3PO after landing on Tatooine - I know I said I wouldn't, but he was really getting on my circuits and he wanted me to go the WRONG way. I'm the astromech, I KNOW where I'm going.

»» CHECK INTERNAL CHRONO – Left C-3PO 6.8 standard hours ago - I wonder where Threepio is?

»» I AM NOT LOST! I AM NOT LOST! I. AM. NOT. LOST ! - Rechecking coordinates for General Kenobi's home base - I'm lost.

»» NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM » RUN DIAGNOSIS » ERROR ERROR ERROR

»» Found sand in navigational systems - I hate sand! It gets everywhere.

»» NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM » SWITCH TO SECONDARY CIRCUITRY » RESTART » SYSTEM CHECK » OK

»» Reentering coordinates for General Kenobi's home base » NEW COURSE SET

»» I miss Threepio! » EMIT MOURNFULL SIGH SOUND

»» Finally reached cliffs. Getting closer now.

»» What was tha- ERROR #& ER-%-RO-#-R %$ ERR-$-OR

«» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «»

»» SYSTEM RESTART – REBOOT

»» What the bleep happened? Where the bleep am I?

»» RUN SYSTEMS CHECK » ALL SYSTEMS OPERATIONAL » RECOVER LAST LOG ENTRY

»» Observing surrounding area – found many droid models in several states of conservation and have been fitted with restraining bolt – CONCLUSION – Must have been captured by droid traffic network; must escape in order to complete mission.

»» SITUATION » CHANGE STATUS – trapped in droid trafficking vehicle – NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM – sensors unable to determine exact position.

»» Who called me? - SPIN DOME AND SEARCH FOR SOURCE OF CALL - Threepio, I've found you. Don't ever leave me again.

»» Snuggle with C-3PO and prepare to shut down to conserve energy - It has been a long long day!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Entry Three

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 35:3:4 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Tatooine
    SITUATION » Still within droid trafficking vehicle

»» Just had systems restarted by C-3PO. He has informed me that the vehicle has stopped.

»» How many times do I have to tell you, Threepio, we are NOT doomed. And they most certainly are not going to melt us down.

»» Just been directed to move outside by funny little beings in hoods. This is fortunate, since I can now determine my position and plot a new course to General Kenobi's home base. What! Do you think I had given up? I NEVER give up.

»» NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM » GET LOCATION » LOCATION DETERMINED

»» Uh-ho! Been here before.

»» Just detected audio call of the name 'Luke' - Oh, my starts! I have discovered Anakin-Junior's secret hiding place.

»» Human male positively identified as Owen Lars is questioning C-3PO - Seriously, Threepio spent years in this house and Owen Lars doesn't recognize him? Humans have such bad memory banks.

»» Anakin-Junior is coming this way. I'm so nervous, I've even stopped hearing Threepio. Oh, he's all grown up.» EMIT EMOTIVE AWWW SIGH.

»» Wait, why is he asking for the bleeping RED astromech? What about me? Don't leave me here! THREEPIO!

»» Ah-ha! The red R2 literally blew a fuse. Did I do that? Who says droids can't use the Force? Take that, Anakin! Hey, Threepio!"- DO SIDE-ROCKING MOTION OVER TWO LEGS.

»» YAY! I'm going, I'm going! Thanks, Threeps."

»» Extend Princess's interaction directives to Anakin-Junior- must not disclose past events on Lars Farm to him or real identity of parents. NOTE TO SELF » must stop calling Master Luke Anakin-Junior; ALSO » must not forget priority mission.

»» C-3PO is been given lubrication bath – Lucky droid, I want one too! – while Anakin-Jun... I mean, Master Luke is whining on and on about not leaving Tatooine – He seems far more childish than his

»» How can Threepio not know where he is? He spent years on this farm. Oh, yes, his memory was erased. Duh! Oh, Anakin-Jun... I mean, Master Luke is coming towards me.

»» I can't believe Threepio is only introducing himself now. It's usually the very first thing he does. And for once he remembered to introduce me too.» EMIT HAPPY GREETING.

»» Hey, your hands are cold! Don't pull that, boy. Too late, oops!

»» What is what? – RECALL TOP SECRET STATUS OF MISSION AND MESSAGE – That's nothing! Just some old data.

»» How nice! Anakin-Jun... I mean, Master Luke thinks his sister is beautiful. NOTE TO SELF » Must not reveal the Princess is Master Luke's sister – Information Top Secret, Level 10 – Notice C-3PO is telling Anakin-Jun... I mean, Master Luke about the Princess - Shut up, Threepio!

»» Must concentrate on priority mission – CREATE MISDIRECTIONAL DATA: I am property of Obi-Wan Kenobi and this is private message for him.

»» C-3PO is now contradicting my output - NOTE TO SELF » Erase C-3PO's memory so he does not contradict me in the future. And I am NOT eccentric! Bleeping protocol droid!

»» Anakin-Jun... I mean, Master Luke has information on whereabouts of General Kenobi. It appears the General has changed his designation to Ben Kenobi and occupation to strange old hermit.

»» No no no no no! Can't play back the bleeping message. » ANALYZING OPTIONS » Restraining bolt has short-circuited recording system, might be able to play entire message if you remove restraining bolt.

»» SUCCESS – Too small to run out huh, yeah right!

»» MESSAGE » ARCHIVING AND ENCRYPTING – Message, what message? Ouch, Threepio don't hit me."

»» Master Luke has left me alone with Theepio and no restraining bolt. His behavior suggests he is upset. I fear I have displeased him.Threepio, do you think he likes me?
    - C-3PO informed me that he thinks Master Luke does not like me » EMIT SAD SIGH.

»» Stay there, Threepio! I have a mission to complete and then I'll come back.

»» GENERAL KENOBI, HERE I COME!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Entry Four

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 35:3:5 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Tatooine
    SITUATION » Navigating through the desert againtowards General Kenobi's Home base

»» Spent night and most of morning navigating through Tatooine desert, heading to General Kenobi's home base. I'm so glad I got to charge up fully before leaving. But that lubrication bath would have been even better.NOTE TO SELF » Ask Master Luke for lubrication bath upon returning to Lars base.

»» Oops! Busted. – Been caught by Master Luke and ill-humored C-3PO – Oh, I was so close!- Must find way to complete mission.

»» Uh-ho! Scanners show several creatures approaching.

»» Seeking appropriate shelter for myself, Master Luke and C-3PO – Ahhhhh! They found us!

»» Master Luke? Master Luke, please wake up. Please don't be terminated. Hey, who is that strange being that's checking on Master Luke?

»» Strange being positively identified as General Kenobi. Almost positive he recognized me - YAY! – but has not acknowledged me by denomination. He has made assurances that Master Luke will be alright - Gee, General Kenobi looks old and has increased greatly his waist perimeter.

»» Master Luke is awake! Master Luke is awake! » DO LITTLE HAPPY DANCE » But Threepio has lost an arm.

»» Have finally arrived on General Kenobi's home base. Master Luke as finished reattaching C-3PO's arm and now General Kenobi is telling him about Anakin and the Jedi knights, and has presented him with Anakin's old lightsaber – I swear, I never thought I'd see that thing again. Still have the little compartment to hide it in, though.– Making note that he treats the Anakin/Vader subject as if they are two separate beings » CONFIRM DIRECTIVE: Do not reveal Anakin Skywalker as Lord Vader to his children; Official version – Darth Vader betrayed and killed Anakin Skywalker.

»» Just been asked to deliver message by intended recipient » MESSAGE » DISPLAY FULL MESSAGE » PRIORITY MISSION: COMPLETE – Okay, can we do back to the farm now and have that lubrication bath?

»» General Kenobi has just asked Master Luke to go with him to Alderaan and learn the ways of the Force – Wait, whaaaattt? I thought Anakin-Junior was supposed to stay here where it was safe. – STAND-BY FOR NEW PARAMETER INPUT – Seriously, this is getting confusing.

»» Master Luke has regretfully declined General Kenobi's offer. Unfortunately, I just realized that I can't go back to the farm and get the lubrication bath, I need to go with General Kenobi and deliver the plans to the Alliance.» EMIT WEARY SIGH

»» Looks like Master Luke will only accompany us as far as Anchorhead. I hope Threepio comes with us.

»» On route to Anchorhead we found the remains of the droid trafficking vehicle and all the beings that ran it, slaughtered. General Kenobi concluded that it was the work of imperial stormtroopers who had been looking for the plans I carry. Master Luke immediately deduced that their next stop would be his home and has gone off on his own, despite General Kenobi's warnings » » EMIT SAD SIGH – I hope he'll be alright.

»» Master Luke has returned and he is very unhappy » EMIT SAD SIGH » the stormtroopers had already destroyed the farm and terminated the Larses. I wish I had a voice synthesizer so that I could tell him how sorry I am for causing this.

»» Master Luke has changed his mind and he is now coming with us. He says he wants to become a Jedi like his father. I hope he becomes a BETTER Jedi than his father.

»» NEXT DESTINATION » Mos Eisley.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Entry Five

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 35:3:6 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Mos Eisley Spaceport
    SITUATION » Looking for a transport to Alderaan

»» Have just arrived in Mos Eisley Spaceport and already General Kenobi wants to sell us to stormtroopers? » DOES NOT COMPUTE » Ooh wait... Jedi mind trick. It has been a while since I've seen it used.

»» Master Luke and General Kenobi have gone searching for a pilot in a suspicious looking local cantina that does not allow droids to enter. C-3PO and I have to remain outside. C-3PO spent the entire time cowering behind me.

»» Droid-sat C-3PO while Master Luke went off to sell his speeder. Had to hear him rant that this was all my fault. Trust me Threepio, I'd rather be in a lubrication bath than be the galaxy's most wanted droid.

»» Have arrived at the designated boarding gate. I swear I've seen this ship before and I know I've seen that co-pilot before. Wasn't that one of Ahsoka's friends?

»» Uh-ho! The captain has made some special modifications himself. That can be very good or very bad.

»» STAND-BY FOR TAKE-OFF

»» AHHHHH! How come every time I'm in a spaceship, someone is shooting at it? SHUT UP, THREEPIO!

»» We have successfully entered lightspeed. This captain is better than he looks.

»» NEXT DESTINATION » Alderaan.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Entry Six

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 35:3:8 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Hyperspace en route to Alderaan
    SITUATION » Standing by and watching.

»» Been splitting attention between Anakin-Junior's first Jedi lessons and ongoing dejarik game against Chewbacca - t had been ages since I've played the game, but I still got it. R2-D2: Dejarik champion of the galaxy. NOTE TO SELF – Make sure to stay clear of Anakin-Junior's lightsaber range or risk severe damage to hull and circuits; REMINDER: Stop calling Anakin-Junior by said designation. It's just that he reminds me so much of Anakin, especially while training.– EMIT LONGING SIGH.

»» And of course, Threepio is chickening out and is now telling me to let Chewbacca win. Over my terminated shell!

»» General Kenobi had determined that Master Luke should be deprived of his visual feed in order to see feel the Force flowing through him – Yeah, right! Like that's gonna work.

»» What do you know, it did.– NOTE TO SELF: Test connection to Force after disabling visual feed and analysis.

»» We have arrived at designated coordinates for Alderaan. Unfortunately, planet is not there. –ANALYZING POSSIBILITIES: error in entering coordinates in navcomputer – 82 % probability; Navcomputer malfunction – 17 % probability; Planet has been destroyed – 1 % probability.

»» Against all odds, the third hypothesis was proved correct – What do you know!

»» Updating navigational data in memory bank – DELETE: Planet Alderaan – EMIT MOURNFUL SIGH.

»» Have encountered small moon near Alderaan's former location. – Wait, that is no moon!

»» AAAAHHHHHH! We're being captured by the Empire. These blundering idiots have brought us straight to Vader. REUNION TIME!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Entry Seven

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 35:3:8 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Death Star
    SITUATION » Eluding stormtroopers and Lord Vader.

»» STATUS UPDATE: The Millennium Falcon has been caught by a tractor beam and brought aboard the Death Star. Its crew and passengers (droids included) hid in cargo compartment in hopes of avoiding capture – I can't believe that actually worked. Who taught those stormtroopers how to search a ship anyway?

»» ENTER NEW MISSION PARAMETERS: Locate tractor-beam override and shut it off; includes blasting our way into nearest control station.

»» Okay little arm-control, do your magic.- EXTEND MECHANICAL ARM AND TARGET TERMINAL SLOT » START SEARCH.

»» MISSION ACCOMPLISHED – terminal located; General Kenobi has volunteered to shut down terminal.

»» Continue searching grid for information... the Princess, I've found her! SHE'S HERE, SHE'S HERE, SHE'S HERE!

»» Extracting the Princess' location – Level 5, Detention Block AA-23. We have to rescue her, she's scheduled for execution. ATTEMPT JEDI MIND TRICK ON HUMANS - YES! It worked. I have succeeded into convincing Anakin-Jun... I mean, Master Luke into rescuing his sibling. I ROCK!

»» Of course it was my mind trick that worked, not Master Luke's eager nature. Humff!

»» And there they go to the rescue. And I'm stuck here with Threepio. Again. I can't believe they actually told us to lock the door. That never works.

»» Geesh! I don't know what those kids are doing up there, but they sure know how to get imperial attention. Uh-ho! We have some imperial attention of our own knocking on the door.

»» Nice! Threepio actually got us out of trouble for once. But he forgot that he had turned off our comlink and almost got Master Luke, the Princess, Captain Solo and the Wookiee squashed. If I had been 2.3 seconds slower in turning off the trash compactor, they would be dustcrepes by now. Again, I ROCK! But what the bleep were those kids doing in the trash compactor anyway?

»» Suggest we should go back to the ship now and await General Kenobi's return.

»» And the shooting has started again. I only need one guess to know where they are.

»» Okay, quietly now, let's all just slip back to the ship.

»» Of course, Anakin-Junior had to make a scene. Although, my circuits were also shocked to see Anakin-Senior cut down General Kenobi. - EMIT MOURNFUL SIGH - I shall conserve him in my memory banks for as long as I function.

»» Despite the overwhelming odds against us, we have succeeded in escaping the Death Star with the plans and with the Princess. Once again, Threepio blames me for the mess we gotten ourselves into. What else is new?

»» REUNION OUTCOME STATUS - close to disaster. Seriously, Anakin, is that any way to treat your children and old friends? Mistress Padmé would not approve.

»» NEXT DESTINATION » Rebel Base on Yavin 4.

Okay, and now we enter new 'ground'.
    Since the next entry is one of the shorter ones, and I have more entries than weeks, I'll post the next 2 entries.

Entry Eight

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 35:3:14 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Yavin 4
    SITUATION » Preparing for battle

»» STATUS UPDATE: We arrived at the Rebel Base safely and I succeeded in delivering the plans to High Command - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED - They have analyzed the data and found a weakness in the Death Star. Unfortunately we were followed here by said Death Star and will now have to engage in battle with the massive space station. - Seriously, fighters and light freighters against that thing? Do they have a problem assessing scale?

»» But no matter, here we go! May the Force be with us.

»» I have been docked to Master Luke's X-wing and will be aiding him through his very first combat. - These rebels are bleeping crazy, they just put a starfighter in a farm boy's hand and tell him to go out there and shoot down the Death Star. With NO training what so ever! Thankfully, he is Anakin-Junior and apparently he learned to fly combat missions while in his mother's womb or he would be kriffed.

»» Don't worry, Threepio! You won't get rid of me this easily.

»» PREPARE AND LOAD COMBAT ROUTINE

»» The firefight has begun. - And here come the TIEs.

»» Calculating mission probabilities of success: Yeah, better not say. It does NOT look good. And there goes another one of us.

»» AAAAHHHHH! They're shooting at me. ANAKIN-JUNIOR - GET ME OUT OF HERE.

»» AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH- - #& -ER-%-RO-#-R %$ -

- - - - - - - - - - -

Entry Nine

»» SYSTEM RESTART – REBOOT
    ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 35:3:16 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Yavin 4
    SITUATION » Accessing damage.

»» RUN SYSTEMS CHECK » ALL SYSTEMS OPERATIONAL » RECOVER LAST LOG ENTRY » ENTRY RECOVERED - final 3.2 seconds of entry were unable to be retrieved.

»» STATUS UPDATE: C-3PO informs me that I was shot while in the Death Star run. - I'm trying really hard to not dwell on the fact that I got shot. I AM NOT READY TO JOIN THE FORCE! I AM NOT! I AM NOT! I AM NOT! Ahem, continuing status update... He also informs me that said attack on the Death Star was successful and the space station has been destroyed. Master Luke was the one who took the final shot. He is now a hero of the Rebellion. In the meantime, I've been out of order for the past 2.5 standard days while undergoing repairs. C-3PO informs me also that there will be a ceremony in another 2 standard hour to award Master Luke and Captain Solo a honor medals for their deeds in the battle.

»» I know Anakin would be proud if he was still Anakin. Mistress Padmé would also be very proud and so would General Kenobi. I know I am proud of the boy. He may grow up to be a powerful and good Jedi, hopefully better than his father. One can hope.

»» Now that my repairs have been completed I am being given a lubrication bath. - IT'S ABOUT BLEEPING TIME TOO. The things a droid has to go through to get a bleeping oil bath around here. I should file a complaint with the People for the Ethical Treatment of Droids.

»» My oil bath and final polishing job took a little longer than anticipated, so I arrived at the ceremony, as sentients would call it, fashionably late. Fortunately I was just in time to watch Master Luke and Captain Solo receive their medals from the Princess. It is what sentients call a momentous occasion. Oh, my babies look so nice and so happy. – EMIT EMOTIVE SIGH. - Hey, did Captain Solo just give my little girl a wink? What's up with that?

»» Hey, wait a minute, I was the one who brought the bleeping plans and I was the one who got shot in the line of duty. How come I don't get a medal? I WANT A MEDAL TOO!

»» But I'm happy for them. I'm so very proud.

»» Still think I deserve a medal though.

Well, there you have it. A New Hope from Artoo's point of view. Next week we'll start Empire Strikes Back. :D
    Last edited by Hazel, Sep 13, 2012
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    He should deserve a medal. yes love his hilarious entries and tag for me:)
    Hazel likes this.
  12. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    Aw! I've missed your Artoo Diary so much! Loved his version of the medal ceremony, and it's cute how protective of Luke and Leia he is and that he calls them his babies.[face_love]

[face_rofl] So true, Artoo, so true.
    Hazel likes this.
  13. Blue Ice Cream Force Ghost

star 5
    The brilliance of Artoo is back. :)

Please tag for me.

ANH was hilarious.
    Hazel likes this.
  14. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    R2 the movie character with the foulest language in movie history: they beeped out every single word. :p

R2 though is still funny as I remember.

And he was repaid for leaving 3PO for that droid spa during the Clone Wars by it taking so long to get that oil bath. :p
    Hazel likes this.
  15. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    This is cute, witty, exciting, hilarious and unique! Please put me on your update list, dear Hazel! =D=
    Hazel likes this.
  16. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey Chewie didn't get a medal and you don't hear him complaining about it. Unless that is what all that Wookiee hollering was about at the end of the movie. :p Please put me on an update list. I don't get over to the SAGA era very often. Nicely done!
    Hazel likes this.
  17. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Hey! Awesome to see this back up. I kinda half kept up with this at FF.n, but I love this diary so much that I want to read it again, so please tag me when you update.
    Hazel likes this.
  18. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yay! An update!

People for the Ethical Treatment of Droids... Artoo, you deserved that long-awaited oil bath.
    Hazel likes this.
  19. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Hazel, I found this and I know how to post a reply [face_laugh] Wonderful post and very Artoo-ish. :D
    Hazel likes this.
  20. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you @earlybird-obi-wan, @Book-Geek, @epithree, @Lady_Misty, @AzureAngel2, @Jedi_Lover, @Briannakin, @TrakNar and @Jade_eyes. [:D]

I also took this opportunity to test the edit mode and upped the viggie that triggered this diary for those who haven't read it yet. It was posted almost 2 years ago.

But now, let's start Empire Strikes Back...

Entry Ten

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 38:6:1 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Echo Base - Hoth
    SITUATION » Freezing my circuits off on the ice planet of Hoth

»» STATUS UPDATE: After the victory on Yavin 4, the Rebel Alliance has changed its base location to the Anoat Sector, to the planet Hoth. - Yup! Blow up a Death Star and take a prolonged vacation in the coolest location in the galaxy. But in this case, coolest meant cold, not awesome. Basic is such a tricky language. - We have been here for the past three standard years and we will remain until Lord Vader finds our location. At the present time, Master Luke is out on patrol and I am overseeing the maintenance procedures on his X-wing.

»» C-3PO has been asked by the Princess to go to Captain Solo and inquire whether he has any information concerning Master Luke's whereabouts. She was complaining that the Captain has not been returning her comms - These two are strange sentients, when they are not paired up, they continuously seek each other out; when they are paired up, they bicker incessantly until parted. Completely illogical!

»» I dutifully follow my counterpart since I too am concerned about Anakin-Junior.

»» It is official, Master Luke has not returned from his patrol. Now, I'm really worried.

»» EXTEND SENSOR ARRAY » SEEKING... SEEKING... SEEKING » I regret to inform that I am not able to locate Master Luke under the present weather conditions - EMIT WORRIED SIGH - Cursed ice-bucket of a planet.

»» Captain Solo has decided, against all logical arguments, to go out and search for Master Luke. I would volunteer to go too, but I know I would be refused. Still, I will wait for their return by the main entrance.

»» May the Force be with them!

Last edited by Hazel, Sep 13, 2012
  21. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    Very nice. I'm with Artoo....WHY HOTH!! Think about it. If you are looking for rebels wouldn't their lifeform heat signature be easy to pick up on a frozen planet? I guess it is off the beaten path...but it is so damn cold.

I look forward to the next entry. I am irritated that Artoo wasn't in the sickbay room for "The Kiss". Please have Threepio tell him about it.:D
    Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  22. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Ooh, the fun part begins with H/L - erm pretending not to like each other - right! At least @ Jedi_Lover we have 2-1B's commentary on the "smooch" in sick bay LOL!!!!!!

@Hazel I hope I'm tagging right. :p

;)
    Hazel likes this.
  23. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Yup @Jade_eyes, you're tagging right. Did you notice the list that showed up while typing? You can choose the name from it.
  24. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    Poor Artoo will nearly blow a gasket when he lerans of what happens in the medbay, which will be hilarious. I love his commentary on the Basic language, and especially loved the one on Han and Leia. It's so true!
  25. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    No one but a few take R2 seriously. One is dead, another is on the wrong side and the other is lost in a blizzard.

That's how it is with some couples bicker bicker when together and then where is _______ when I need them?!? Then the realize how they feel and boom!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade