main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: The OT Diary [2012 Dear Diary Challenge] - COMPLETED on 21/Dec

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Which part of it?

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_batting] The part about silence and duct tape - too fun! And about normalness - being just a thing they put on appliances. :mischief:

DaenaBenjen42 and Lady_Misty like this.
  4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    »» C-3PO has been asked by the Princess to go to Captain Solo and inquire whether he has any information concerning Master Luke's whereabouts. She was complaining that the Captain has not been returning her comms - These two are strange sentients, when they are not pair up, they continuously seek each other out; when they are paired up, they bicker incessantly until parted. Completely illogical!

Love is something completely illogical! :D

Anyway, great update!

5. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    *wanders into thread* Hi. :) (And can I just say that I'm glad the move is mostly over?)

Oops! Busted. – Been caught by Master Luke and ill-humored C-3PO – Oh, I was so close!- Must find way to complete mission.

Don't worry, little guy. One way to complete the mission is about to fall on... Luke's head.

»» Strange being positively identified as General Kenobi. Almost positive he recognized me - YAY! – but has not acknowledged me by denomination. He has made assurances that Master Luke will be alright - Gee, General Kenobi looks old and has increased greatly his waist perimeter.

Love, love the commentary about the changes for Kenobi-in-Exile.

Master Luke has changed his mind and he is now coming with us. He says he wants to become a Jedi like his father. I hope he becomes a BETTER Jedi than his father.

Here, here!!!!

RUN SYSTEMS CHECK » ALL SYSTEMS OPERATIONAL » RECOVER LAST LOG ENTRY » ENTRY RECOVERED - final 3.2 seconds of entry were unable to be retrieved.

As they involved Artoo being fried, I'm not really all that surprised... but YAY!!!! He has his memory!!!!

My oil bath and final polishing job took a little longer than anticipated, so I arrived at the ceremony, as sentients would call it, fashionably late.

Reflecting the camera, everybody on the stage, and the tealady... no, wait. That was Threepio! Oops... moving on...

Fortunately I was just in time to watch Master Luke and Captain Solo receive their medals from the Princess. It is what sentients call a momentous occasion. Oh, my babies look so nice and so happy. – EMIT EMOTIVE SIGH. - Hey, did Captain Solo just give my little girl a wink? What's up with that?

Hee.

...and then there's Hoth, which is off the beaten path, but also dangerous to your health if you're considered the meal for something large...

Still loving the diary, Hazel. :)

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    He should be worried. Great update in the coldness of Hoth

7. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    A solid update to start ESB. :)

Poor Artoo... Hoth must be doing a number on his circuits.

Priceless scenes coming up. I can't wait.

8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  9. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Luke's recovery? More like R2's meltdown!

Han and Chewie are gowing to blackmail Luke ands Leia forever!

Love it.

10. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Yeah, Han used to herd nerfs. In fact he had so much fun that he tried herding them all across the galaxy like some space cowboy *end of attempted sarcasm*

R2 should be worried. Siblings separated at birth tend to sense a connection and mistake it for love.

11. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    »» Still, the argument continued with the Princess calling out another of the Captain's secrets. He apparently is also a nerfherder, and a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking one at that. Since the Captain only took offence on the 'scruffy-looking' part, I am assuming that the 'stuck-up, half-witted nerfherder' part is accurate and I am updating his biographic data.

»» Who knew that Captain Solo had once herded nerfs? I guess he wasn't so good at it or he would not have turned to smuggling.

»» Oh, wait! I must have missed something because now the Princess has just kissed her brother on the mouth in a way I KNOW is not appropriate between siblings. When she let go, Master Luke had a very Anakin-like expression on his face. The kind of face Anakin used to have after he spent time alone with Mistress Padmé. THIS IS NOT GOOD! If it happens again, I will be forced to take drastic measures.

Han herding nerfs, sniff! Yeah, the sub context in human language is difficult to grasp for a robotic brain. They do not understand the concept of irony. Well done! That makes me see the entire scene in a totally different light.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    love Artoo's direct take on words and behaviour. Nerfs[face_laugh]

13. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Yes, Artoo, Luke and Leia are just as troublesome as Anakin![face_laugh] Wonderful update!

14. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Oh good Artoo was there. I couldn't remember if he was there or not, but I definitely wanted to read his thoughts about "the kiss". :p Nicely done!

15. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Poor Artoo, having a hard time figuring out human language! I'd be extremely interesting in seeing Han's updated biographic data after Artoo listens in on more of Han's conversations with Leia... :p

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_rofl] [face_rofl] [face_rofl] Oh, hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! Artoo is a trip!

[face_dancing]

[:D]

to Hazel for providing a great laugh!

17. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    They really call it "Luke's Recovery" on the DVD? It's more than that! And... poor, poor Artoo, missing Leia's scalding look at Han right before she did it!

Was going to ask for PM's, Hazel, but tagging works too. :)

18. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Just caught up on all of it. I love R2! Everybody knows he is the one true hero of the entire saga. It's hilarious how the humans around him can freak him out! LOL!! Very funny stuff! :)

19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= I can so imagine Artoo having such "thoughts" [face_laugh]

Hazel likes this.
  21. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    R2 might have experienced circuit failure to Luke nearly get stepped on by an At-AT.

Hazel likes this.
  22. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Just found this. This is absolutely hilarious! Put me on the tag/PM list, please. :D (I should note that others in the RPF have reported that there is a limit of ten tags per post, so to add me you may have to switch from tags back to PMs).

Hazel likes this.
  23. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    For some reason I didn't get an alert for the tag.

But it's okay, because I know what comes next and I'm rubbing my hands with delight!!

Hazel likes this.
  24. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    DAMN YOU STUPID DATAPAD!

(my new edit message for double posts)

25. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Thanks for the warning, I´ll look into it.

Weird, but sometimes I don't get alerts too. [face_thinking] Maybe I should consider PMs again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.