Saga Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: The OT Diary [2012 Dear Diary Challenge] - COMPLETED on 21/Dec

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 2, 2012.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    Poor R2! He's going to have a droid version of a heart-attack the longer he hangs around Luke.
    Hazel likes this.
  2. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    »» Master Luke has just informed me that we are heading to the Dagobah system. It appears that we have traded off an ice-bucket for a mud-bucket. I'm not sure if the trade will be advantageous to my circuits.

»» NEXT DESTINY » Dagobah.

I wonder what his reaction towards C3PO will be!
    Hazel likes this.
  3. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    Just popping in to say that I hope you know I love this fic. I just responded to it over on the other site. I'm trying to catch up from all the craziness of the past month!
    Hazel likes this.
  4. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    I would think Artoo would like Hoth over Dagobah. He got eaten by some big creature on Dagobah...I am sure he has not forgotten that. Nice update. And my tag didn't work either so there must be a limit.
    Hazel likes this.
  5. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Last edited by Hazel, Sep 25, 2012
  6. Blue Ice Cream Force Ghost

star 5
    Artoo's observations at Hoth were pure gold. =D=

I'm really looking forward to Dagobah.
    Hazel likes this.
  7. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Correction - copy/pasting tags is a very bad idea. :oops: Apparently the punctuation thing was just for the temp board.
  8. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    Wonder what Artoo would say if he knew they were going to Dagobah because Obi-Wan told him to in the middle of a blizzard...

Loved update, Hazel. (And that's good to know, about the tags.)
    Hazel likes this.
  9. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks everybody! [:D]

Let's give the tag thing another try. Remember, you can't copy/paste tags (because they end up as links instead of tags) and there can only be up to 10 tags per post, so I'm splitting these.

Let me know if you want to be added/removed.

Tag list - part 1: @AzureAngel2 @Briannakin @Book-Geek @DaenaBenjen42 @earlybird-obi-wan @epithree
  10. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Tag list - part 2: @Jedi_Lover @Jade_eyes @Lady_Misty @TrakNar @jcgoble3

And now, lets go to Dagobah...

Entry Thirteen

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 38:6:5 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Dagobah, Dagobah System
    SITUATION » Looking for a Jedi Master.

»» SITUATION UPDATE: We are preparing to land on the planet Dagobah. A few hours ago Master Luke finally clarified what we came here to do. It appears that while he was trying to escape the wampa, back on Hoth, General Kenobi appeared and told him to come here and seek out Master Yoda. I am confused now, since I have been under the impression that General Kenobi's life had been terminated by Lord Vader. I inquired about it and Master Luke said it had been a vision.

»» OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!! Buuuummmmmpppyyyyy deeesccceeeennnnnttttttt!!!!! I don’t like this place!

»» SITUATION UPDATE: Anakin-Junior totally missed the large clearing ahead and landed the stupid X-wing in the middle of a swamp. And now he's leaving me here. Like hell he is!

»» Wait for me. I'm not staying here. Wai---aaaahhhhh.....

»» I HATE swamps!!!! Uh-ho, there's something in here and it wants a snack. I hope it knows that droids aren't eatable. IT DOESN'T KNOW DROIDS AREN'T EATABLE!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

»» ACTIVATE SHOCK ARM - Take that, you stupid fish-thing!

»» AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

»» Ahem, the good news is that the stupid fish-thing spat me out and Master Luke rushed over to help me. The bad news is that I think I might be nauseated. Do droids get nauseated? Well, they do now.

»» Master Luke is now confiding in me his doubts about this quest. Now? Seriously? Couldn't he have considered this before entering the atmosphere? Still, I try to reassure him but all I can do is cough out swamp water. I'm definitely nauseated.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

»» SITUATION UPDATE: After I recovered from my previous mishap and having Master Luke clean most of the mud off of me, we have proceeded to setting up camp in a clearing nearby. As Master Luke was making a comment on the familiarity of the place, another presence made itself known to us. Coincidentally, it was the very same being we were out looking for – Grand Master Yoda. I immediately attempted to relate to Master Luke the identity of our visitor, but he did not understand me. (I still need to find a suitable voice synthesizer; C-3PO broke the last one I found before I had had a chance to install it.) I then decided to wait for the Grand Master to introduce himself, but instead he decided to act cryptically and start eating our supplies and going through our things without properly introducing himself. I am now wondering if Master Yoda has lost his mental abilities. It would not surprise me in the least, since he is almost 900 standard years and has been in this mud-bucket for at least the last twenty of them. Is does make me fear that Master Luke's quest has been in vain.

»» Hey! Give that back, you old hermit! Fine, fine, keep it!

»» He has definitely lost his mind. Yoda has just stated that he would take us to Yoda. Crazy old Jedi!

»» And now they left me behind. I'm not staying here, who knows what other dangers lurk in this swamp.

»» SITUATION UPDATE: It is raining and I am standing outside Master Yoda's hut, waiting to be permitted to enter. What are those two talking about in there? I can't make it out. Oh look, Master Luke can't stand up straight inside. He'll damage his spine if he stays in there too long.

»» After a couple of hours of leaving me waiting in the rain, Master Luke has finally come out and directed me back to camp. He informed me that Master Yoda had revealed himself to him and had finally agreed to train him. He added that General Kenobi had interfered. Again I am confused about the General's participation in this. Oh well, I guess it is a Jedi thing.

»» Tomorrow the Jedi training begins. May the Force help us!

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY
  11. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Artoo's commentary - hilarious! =D=
    Hazel likes this.
  12. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    Lol! Why was Yoda messing with Luke's mind? Was he testing his patience? Nice update.
    Hazel likes this.
  13. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Great fun reading this from Artoo
    Hazel likes this.
  14. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    ROFL at Artoo's account of their arrival on Dagobah! IT DOESN'T KNOW DROIDS AREN'T EATABLE![face_rofl]
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  15. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    R2 still takes the cake as far as being amusing. :)
    Hazel likes this.
  16. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Lol! I love R2's comments on crazy old Yoda :D
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  17. Blue Ice Cream Force Ghost

star 5
    That was all classic! :D

Artoo's observations are so... logical.

Let the poor droid in the hut instead of ignoring him, guys. :p That rain is no fun.
    Hazel likes this.
  18. jcgoble3 Force Ghost

star 4
    LOL! It never dawned on me before that Artoo should recognize Yoda and his comments on the shriveled up Jedi are perfect. I also like how the monster spit him out because Artoo shocked him, not just because he didn't taste very good.
    Hazel likes this.
  19. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Hehe, Artoo thinking that he's slowly developing Jedi abilities is just too funny.

Seems that Artoo, just like a young Obi-Wan, has a fear of fish-things! :p

Poor Artoo, he sounds a bit frazzled about having to wait out in the rain! Artoo's opinions of Yoda are so...frank, they're hilarious. :)

Would you please add me to the tag/PM list, Hazel? Thanks!
    Last edited by Valiowk, Sep 29, 2012
    Lady_Misty and Hazel like this.
  20. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Poor Artoo. All this jedi buisness may set his fuse on fire at one point.
    Hazel likes this.
  21. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Last edited by Hazel, Oct 6, 2012
  22. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Tag list - part 2 Jedi_Lover Jade_eyes Lady_Misty TrakNar jcgoble3 Valiowk

Entry Fourteen

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 38:6:12 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Dagobah, Dagobah System
    SITUATION » Undergoing Jedi training.

»» SITUATION UPDATE: It is official. The son of Anakin Skywalker has begun actual Jedi training. I am recording his achievements for posterity both to keep detailed record and to study them, in order to advance my own studies of the Force. I am trying to keep up with Master Luke but find it very hard since I was not built considering the more physical aspects of the training. I especially find it exceedingly hard to run across the jungle, somersaulting as I go, although I am able to carry Master Yoda around in the same fashion as Master Luke does. I just don't like to do it.

»» Oh look, there they go again, running past me as if I'm not even here. – ROLL EYE SENSOR AT THEM.

»» Alright, this is odd. Master Yoda just recounted to Master Luke that this area, where the temperature values are much lower than that of its surroundings, is full of the dark side of the Force and is now instructing Anakin-Junior to go in there. Unarmed. Seriously, has he forgotten Anakin-Senior?! The boy should stay far away from that place.

»» But no one listens to the droid so there he goes. At least he took the lightsaber. I mean you never know what could be hiding in there.

»» I will keep my scanners out in hopes of detecting any dangers and I am prepared to run in there to help Master Luke if need be.

»» And here he comes back out again. Well, that didn't take long!

»» Master Luke was very upset when he came out and explained that he had found Lord Vader in there and they had dueled. (Weird! I did not detect any ships or TIES flying in.) He continued by explaining that he had defeated Lord Vader (as if! the kid is good, but he's not that good) and beheaded him. The severed head had then opened to reveal Master Luke's face inside. Creepy! Maybe this is a good time to reveal Vader's true identity to Master Luke?

»» I guess not!

»» And with that lovely tale, we all went off to bed.

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY
    Last edited by Hazel, Oct 12, 2012
  23. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    The meaning of that apparition is puzzling. So many interpretations and but still it's puzzling.

R2 is right though that scene is creepy on many levels.. To defeat your enemy and then to see that they have your face? *shudders.*
    Hazel likes this.
  24. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Artoo and his observations amazing.

And can you tag me?:)
    Hazel likes this.
  25. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    @earlybird-obi-wan - you are already on the first part of the lis. Didn't you get a tag?
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade