main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: TTT Diary * COMPLETE [DDC 2013]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Really good stuff, Hazel!

Hazel likes this.
  2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    This has to be my favorite entry!
    Love it! Mara is a good marksman...did she REALLY have to be that close to the farmboy to make the shot? I don't believe so. I think the farmboy's animal magnetism pulled her to him. Bow Chicka Bow Bow! Woot! I want a missing moment right about here. Turn off Artoo and when they reactivate him Luke and Mara are looking disheveled and smoking a cigarette...and both have a poodoo eating grin on their faces. ;)

Love it! =D=

Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Thanks everybody! :D [:D] This part is a lot of fun to write.

You should write that missing moment. You have a talent for naughty, case-in-point - Null Aboard. ;)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I did write that missing moment...unfortunately I can't post it here or FFN. Maybe I can PG-13 the story for these boards.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Artoo and Mara are a great "pair" She should read his comments
    Great entry

6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Please do! :D

I fear for Artoo's physical integrity if Mara were to read his comments. :p

Jedi_Lover and Jade_eyes like this.
  7. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Hm, I wonder if the fact that Artoo's information retrieval jack is broken will have consequences...

That took a long time... :p I hope it won't take as long for Artoo to like Mara back again when the time comes. :)

Somebody needs to work on improving Artoo's recognition system to include common disguises such as hair dyes... :D

8. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Sorry, I've gotten behind on things here. But I finally finished rereading the human version of events of HttE, which was made even better by having Artoo's comments from your story in the back of my mind. ;)

ERROR »» Unable to do happy-dance due to restraining collar

Aww! But that's okay, Artoo. The sentiment is what counts!

SITUATION » Escaaaapiiiinnnng.

Those two little words made me laugh! What a great touch. :)

Please, tell me you have the Force back! Please, please, tell me you have the Force back. TELL ME YOU HAAAVEEE THE FOOORCEEEE BAAACKKKK!!!

LOL! Poor Artoo. That's got to be a scary situation to be a passenger in. Good thing Luke's a good pilot even without the Force (never mind that he crashed, heh).

All this violence towards us was uncalled for, she could have simply stated that an imperial detachment was coming and that we should conceal ourselves. We would have readily complied. Some sentients are so confusing!

The droid speaks the truth. :p

Wait, why are you two pointing at those branches? What do the branches have to do with me?
    Oh, this is going to be so humiliating...
    Getting the raw end of the deal again, LOL. But at least he can conserve power this way. :)

Great posts!

Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  9. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I posted it, but it lacks the steamy quality of the original. :(

Hazel likes this.
  10. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    »» I'm starting to dislike Mara Jade.

»» Master Luke is now trying to reason with her. They are arguing. Mara Jade is stating that Master Luke ruined her life and that this is why she wants to kill him » SEARCHING MEMORY BANK » SEARCHING... SEARCHING... » We have never encountered any being designated Mara Jade before » SEARCHING RECORDED BIOMETRIC DATA » SEARCHING... » I have found three possible matches: Shira Brie - 60% accuracy, jaw line too large; one dancer in Jabba's palace - 80% accuracy, wrong hair color; one lieutenant on Hapes - 30% accuracy - too short. None are stormtroopers, though. I require more data.

»» Resuming account of argument: Master Luke is countering that Talon Karrde wants us alive to which she is replying that everyone wants things they can't have. She is now claiming she can't spare more time with us and is raising her blaster towards Master Luke.

The Mara bit was brilliant. Laughed my head off when he searched his memory bank. :D

11. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I wonder what they told Ben on the first day they met

Well son the first day we met your mother wanted to kill me :p

Lady_Misty, Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  12. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Thanks all! [:D]

I wrote a short story about that, it's somewhere on these Boards and on FF.net.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    AzureAngel2 and Jade_eyes like this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice Artoo and will with locking them up the same thing happen as with Leia and Han?
    Hilarious update

Hazel likes this.
  15. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    HA! Love it! And I bet Mara was not strangling Luke with her eyes...she was undressing him with her eyes. [face_mischief]

Bow, chicka, bow wow! [face_dancing]

Nice update!

16. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Ha ha!

Locking them together on a ship at this point could be disastrous in many ways. But not a bad idea. ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"The Starman and Moon Goddess."

Hazel likes this.
  17. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Another brilliant entry! Love the thought of locking them together on a ship!

Hazel likes this.
  18. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol. I loved it.

Hazel likes this.
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, I loved R2's take on Mara's and Luke's reactions to one another and comparing them to H/L. ;) Interesting. :D Yes, R2, lock them on a ship together. [face_mischief] They'll kill each other or ... wind up doing something else. [face_mischief]

Hazel likes this.
  20. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Delightful. Though I agree locking them could have two-fold results..one good...one....not so much

Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  21. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    After being dragged (yes, dragged as in tied to a travois and dragged) around this Force-forsaken forest for 5.3 standard hours I have now appointed myself as a guard for our present makeshift camp and also for Anakin-Junior, who is attempting to get a restful sleep. He is not being successful, though. I can tell by his breathing patterns that he is partially awake. As for my other human companion and captor, Mara Jade, she is not even pretending to sleep. She is wide-awake and staring at Master Luke. I swear, it is as if she is trying to choke him with her eyes. Even though her breathing is controlled, her heart-rate is extremely high – I imagine an effect of the pills she took when we settled down in this location. She obviously does not trust me and my sensors to guard our camp. To be truthful, I cannot blame her for her distrust since our surrounding environment contains great amounts of metal that interfere with my sensors.

After correcting 50 class tests like a mad person and writing the marks down into two different files (one a word document for the mentors & another one the school system), reading THIS made me all smiley. I like R2´s descriptions and rantings a lot.

It is also brilliant seeing him making connection between Luke & Mara and Leia & Han, who indeed had similar fights back on Hooth... or, if I think hard on it, since their 1st meeting on DS1.

Hazel likes this.
  22. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Oh, Artoo - he obviously needs a human culture update. :D

Oh, I think they would sort things out, just not in the way Artoo imagines. :D

I wonder if C-3P0 would be better at figuring out human emotions than Artoo in this case... :p

Jedi Knight Fett and Hazel like this.
  23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    loved the update, and poor Mara when she found out why Palpatine ordered her to kill Luke, she couldn't once she realized it was revenge against Luke's father.

more soon :D

Lady_Misty and Hazel like this.
  24. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Well, she will definitely have her revenge against Palpatine :p I just wish he was alive on their wedding, tied up with ysalamiry to his back , forced by Rogues to watch Luke and Mara kissing and being happily proclaimed husband and wife! :p

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Mara was mitthed when she discovered she wan't the only hand to Palpatine. Palpatine lied to her more then a few times. She was just as much a victim as anyone else being dragged by Palpatine.

Lady_Misty likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.