Beyond Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: TTT Diary * COMPLETE [DDC 2013]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 4, 2013.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Demendora Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    yeah, I know. That's why he should be forced not only to watch, but to drink for their happiness at the wedding))At least, a bottle. :D
  2. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    hahahaahahahahahaha I love how he wants to ask Threepio for advice since he was 'there for the Princess and the Captain'. [face_rofl][face_rofl]
    Demendora, Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  3. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    earlybird-obi-wan - ooh, i think they'll lock themselves. ;)

Jedi_Lover - maybe she wqw doing a little bit of both.

Lady_Misty - you think it would be a bad ideia? [face_mischief]

jcgoble3 - hehehe, Thanks!

Briannakin - Thanks Bri! [:D]

Jade_eyes - ooh, the thinks these two could do if locked together... ;)

EmeraldJediFire - Thanks Emerald! :)

AzureAngel2 - It makes me very happy to hear that Nicole. [:D]

Valiowk - I think Threepio is more used to dealing with humans and understands their customs better than Artoo, although Artoo has the advantage of having more complete memory banks (because they were never erased) .

JediFalcon - Thanks Falcon! As for Mara finding out, it is still a while away.

Demendora - that would be a fun revenge indeed.

ginchy - Artoo misses Threepio a lot. :)

Since so many of you find the idea of locking Luke and Mara together in a ship, I hope you remember that that does happen when they go off to rescue Karrde in the second book. I just can't remember if Artoo tags along (i haven't gotten that far this time around).
    EmeraldJediFire likes this.
  4. EmeraldJediFire Jedi Grand Master

star 4

It's been at least over ten years since I read the Thrawn Trilogy I remember nothing frankly lol
    Hazel likes this.
  5. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    I remember they left Artoo behind because of Mara's past. She was able to get them in and around the ship without the need of Artoo, but I do remember he tagged along when Luke trained under C-baoth and I think he was ordered to stay in the X-wing. Thrawn picked up the Falcon while it was orbiting around Endor, so Karrde Luke and Mara take the Falcon back after it's obvious that they are onboard Thrawn's flagship. I don't remember Artoo tagging along for it.

Mara came to get Luke asking him to help her free Karrde. Artoo and Mara come to a truce because Artoo doesn't like C--baoth anymore then she does.
  6. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4

Yes, it's coming back to me now. Artoo is going to do some SERIOUS RANTING for being left behind. :p ;)
    Jade_eyes likes this.
  7. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    I remember him not being happy when they left him behind, can't wait :D
    Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  8. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Entry Seventeen

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 44:5:12 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Myrkr.
    SITUATION » Trekking the forest - day 2

»» SITUATION UPDATE: Day 2 of our trek through the forest is now ending. My traveling companions have settled down and have released me from the travois. I have contacted the X-wing looking for a reply to our message - there was none; and now I am aiding Mara Jade, who still refused to rest properly, in guarding our perimeter.

»» As for the events of the day, we continued our journey through the Myrkr forest (yes, I have a designation for the planet now, Mara Jade finally informed us of it) and it has been a most harrowing experience for all of us. Master Luke, who leads the trek and pulls my travois, is often attacked by the local predators, designated vornskrs, and it is Mara Jade's task to shoot them off of him. Considering that her attitude towards Master Luke has not improved, I am wondering for how much longer she will continue to succeed in this task. I am usually unable to help when the attacks happen since I am always attached to the travois Master Luke built for me yesterday. I still find it quite humiliating to have to be dragged around, but at least I am able to conserve my energy for when I am released.

»» As I stated above, Mara Jade's sentiments towards Master Luke have not changed. If, in one side, she seems to loath him even more, on the other, she keeps saving his life. I must therefore conclude that she is indeed a very confused person who is not entirely sure of what she wants. We still have not uncovered anything new about her reasons or about her identity. I know this puzzles Master Luke immensely since he keeps prodding her for information.

»» Since I am being carried during the better part of the day, I have been using my free time to study the best way help them work out their issues and have concluded that locking them in a ship together is probably the best way, provided I am there to keep them from killing each other. I am basing my theory in the fact that it was my presence and the promise of my help that convinced Mara Jade to not shoot Master Luke yesterday. Apparently, I am a good influence.

»» Master Luke is sleeping now, under the careful watch of Mara Jade, who still will not take her eyes off of him for a mere second. I will continue to watch them both and help them to work out their differences.

»» If this works out, I will consider a new career in couple counseling and matchmaking. C-3PO can be my assistant.

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY
    Last edited by Hazel, Jun 12, 2013
    AzureAngel2 and Jade_eyes like this.
  9. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    3PO and R2 couple counseling? [face_rofl]
    Hazel, Random Comments and Jade_eyes like this.
  10. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    »» Master Luke is sleeping now, under the careful watch of Mara Jade, who still will not take her eyes off of him for a mere second. I will continue to watch them both and help them to work out their differences.

»» If this works out, I will consider a new career in couple counseling and matchmaking. C-3PO can be my assistant.
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Now that would be a fun!! read indeed. [face_batting] 8-}
    Hazel likes this.
  11. jcgoble3 Force Ghost

star 4
    Couple counseling and matchmaking? With C-3PO???? [face_laugh]

I must therefore conclude that she is indeed a very confused person who is not entirely sure of what she wants.

We know what she wants: Luke. She's just not sure yet whether she wants him dead or in bed.
    Jedi_Lover, Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  12. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 4

Bwahahaha! I can just see it now: R2: droid, hero, matchmaker.
    great update :D
  13. Demendora Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Hm.. Just imagine- Artoo and C-3PO as couple counseling with their own office and secretary. [face_thinking]
    Hazel, Lady_Misty and Jade_eyes like this.
  14. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Who wold be their secretary? QT? R4?
    Jade_eyes likes this.
  15. Demendora Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    no. It would be some pretty blondie,and she would serve caf to the clients))
    Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    STOP! [face_laugh] Now I can't wait to read it, even more. [face_laugh] Maybe we can get @PonyTricks to write it? [:D] !!!
  17. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    I love it when Luke prods Mara. ;)

Nice update!
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  18. EmeraldJediFire Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Oh this part was so fun..yeah Artoo. Humans are confusing.

I vote for the bed part..(looks around) .what we all know it happens later anyway
    Lady_Misty, Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  19. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    »» As I stated above, Mara Jade's sentiments towards Master Luke have not changed. If, in one side, she seems to loath him even more, on the other, she keeps saving his life. I must therefore conclude that she is indeed a very confused person who is not entirely sure of what she wants. We still have not uncovered anything new about her reasons or about her identity. I know this puzzles Master Luke immensely since he keeps prodding her for information.

He is a good observer of the complex human psyche. He should retire from the rebellion and do a doctor´s grade in psychology.
    Lady_Misty and Hazel like this.
  20. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Artoo and Treepio as relation therapists that would be hilarious[face_laugh] But maybe Luke should have listened to all that bleeping of Artoo and gotten to marry Mara sooner;)
    Lady_Misty, Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  21. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks everybody! [:D]

The idea of Artoo and Threepio as couple counselors sounded too funny to pass on. I wish i know how to develop that plot, it would be a gas to write.
    Lady_Misty and Jade_eyes like this.
  22. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Artoo is definitely getting better at reading people (even if I get the suspicion that it's highly accidental :D)! A few more times and he can definitely consider that "new career in couple counseling and matchmaking"! :p
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  23. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    It is accidental, but he'll never admit to it. ;)
    Jade_eyes likes this.
  24. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    Couples counseling!! [face_rofl] And Artoo is right on the mark about Mara being confused and not knowing what she wants. [face_rofl] I love that little droid (and the way you write him!).
  25. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks Ginchy! :*

Entry Eighteen

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 44:5:13 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Myrkr.
    SITUATION » Trekking the forest - day 3

»» SITUATION UPDATE: Again, I am recording this entry after my companions have settled to rest. This day was very similar to its former with the exception of the events that took place preceding our settling for the evening. Events occurred as following:

»» After Mara Jade chose our camping site, she requested that I check for a reply to our message from two days ago. This time, there was a message from the smuggler’s base in response to our own and ... surprise ... it was delivered by C-3PO. He warned us that there were stormtroopers waiting for us in Hyllyard City and informed us that Captain Karrde had told the imperials that a former employee had tried to escape with stolen merchandise and that a current employer named Jade had gone after the former. C-3PO also added that Captain Karrde had suggested that Master Luke and Mara Jade trade identities since he had not specified gender of either employee. I am adding now that Mara Jade was not supportive of her employer’s suggestion. It was nice to see Threepio and to know he is alright, and I wish Mara Jade would have informed both Master Luke and I that Captain Solo was on planet earlier. We could have made other, better, plans than trekking through this Force-forsaken forest.

»» Just after Master Luke and Mara Jade debated Captain Karrde’s suggestion and decided absolutely nothing, the evening got a bit more exciting. Another vornskr attacked us, but it did not target Master Luke, it jumped Mara Jade instead. This time the fight was fiercer but, after Master Luke tried a feeble impersonation of a krayt dragon (which was intended to scare the beast, but failed) and we all sustained several injuries, we defeated the creature. Yes, WE! I played my part and have the dents and ripped-out appendages to prove it!

»» I believe the attack and the fact that we saved her life affected Mara Jade more than she would have liked to admit because she ended up revealing her story to us. I admit I was a bit off in my theories. She is not a former imperial stormtrooper commander at all, but she is a former imperial agent. In addition, she was definitely a dancer in Jabba’s Palace – she said so herself. Apparently, she answered to Palpatine himself and was trained by him personally (or not, that wasn’t clear), and he sent her to Jabba’s to kill Master Luke. Mara Jade informed Master Luke of this fact and also told him that her rank was Emperor’s Hand. I find this especially interesting because Master Luke is missing a hand. Maybe Mara Jade could fill in for his missing hand, if she got over her negative feelings for him. I will advise her to seek professional help in that regard.

»» Also, who would have thought old Palps needed more hands? Weren’t his two enough? Maybe he lost them on some battle and we never knew? I must seek out his personal files when we return to the Imperial Palace and ascertain this. There may be more of Palpatine's bodyparts out there.

»» So there it was, Mara Jade’s story. It was far more interesting than I had anticipated and I do believe Master Luke would agree with me. I could observe his interest as she recounted it.

»» To conclude this entry, I would like to point out that, despite the fact that she claims to hate him, Mara Jade still gave the healing salve to Master Luke so that he could tend to his own wounds. Although, it would have been better if she would have used her skills as a professional Hand to apply the salve on Master Luke properly.

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY
    Last edited by Hazel, Jun 12, 2013
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade