Beyond Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: TTT Diary * COMPLETE [DDC 2013]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 4, 2013.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Rotfl. I want to see 3po in a dress too! Great update.
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  2. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    »» Wait a minute, I'm pretty sure Master C'baoth left the galaxy with the Outbound Flight and was never heard from again. But I could be mistaken, it was a couple of years before the start of the Clone Wars and I didn't have much contact with the Order at the time. Or maybe this C'baoth could be a descendant? The Jedi were not the monks everyone thought they were.

Well, R2 always asks the right questions. And he has a gorgeous sense of humour.
    Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  3. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_rofl]

R2 is right though; this plan could fall apart quite quickly.
    Hazel likes this.
  4. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    For some reason I started thinking of Dot Matrix from Spaceballs. How did I forget this much plot from my favorite trilogy? I swear I only remember the parts with Mara and Luke together...and I am pretty sure most of those memories have fanfic scenes thrown in here and there.

Nice update!
    Last edited by Jedi_Lover, Mar 1, 2013
  5. Kahara Force Ghost

star 3
    Hibernation trance, riiiiiiight. You can't fool Artoo. :p I also like how he pokes holes in the plan and suggests putting Threepio in a gown & hair buns. [face_laugh]
    Hazel likes this.
  6. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Crazy indeed and those images you are describing are just hilarious. Treepio with buns[face_laugh]
    Hazel likes this.
  7. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks everyone! [face_laugh] [:D]

FYI for those who haven't read the books or don't quite remember - Thrawn figures out the WHOLE plan in the very next scene, so Artoo was right to be concerned.
  8. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    if artoo had just told luke c'baoth disappeared...then he'd still be letting out that he knows everything...
    Hazel likes this.
  9. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Exactly!
  10. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    Artoo should have lied. He could have told Luke he heard it from some other Astromech while they were sharing a oil bath together. It's possible. You are in an oil bath after getting a lube and next you know you are telling secrets.o_O
  11. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Why is an image of Artoo in a hot tub with pink astromech suddenly branded in my brain? :eek: [face_laugh]
  12. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    HA! Astromech pillow talk!
    Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  13. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh, Artoo definitely knows too much that he can't reveal!

Hm, I wonder if Artoo never having his memory wiped is starting to have side effects? [face_thinking]

I couldn't quite figure out if the misspelling of "analysis" was intentional (and related to the need to defragment memory banks) or accidental... :p

Now, if Artoo can actually make some of those recordings... :D
    Random Comments and Hazel like this.
  14. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_rofl][face_rofl] Oh, I adore your Artoo. He's hilarious. And there goes Master Luke, snoring again. Maybe one day Mara and Artoo can commiserate. [face_rofl]
  15. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Definitely the 1st. :p It had nothing to do with Word not signaling mistakes when you write in Caps Lock. :p :p [face_laugh]

@ginchy - [face_laugh] he's probably not that bad, Artoo is just missing the attention.
    Random Comments and Jade_eyes like this.
  16. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Loved the update and can't wait for more :D
    Hazel likes this.
  17. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd venture to say that they're planning on locking her in a tower somewhere and let her hair grow until her rescuer can climb it. Oh wait... that was a holo I watched a month ago.

This must be proof that Disney's Sequel Trilogy *will* be a movie version of TTT.

The excuses those two concoct just to hang out together...I can imagine what kind of trouble they'll be getting into.

Heh, this part made me laugh. :D

Ah, the crazy plan. :cool: And it could have been so much crazier and more awesome with R2's costume ideas. I hope he makes his holo-montage-- maybe the Falcon would get a kick out of it too, LOL.

Great post!
    Last edited by Thumper09, Mar 5, 2013
  18. taramidala Force Ghost

star 4
    Artoo's such a bitter, snarky old man. Love it, Hazel.
  19. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    @JediFalcon - Thanks Falcon! [:D]

@Thumper09

This must be proof that Disney's Sequel Trilogy *will* be a movie version of TTT.

I'll admit that that part was inspired by Disney. ;)

Ah, the crazy plan. :cool: And it could have been so much crazier and more awesome with R2's costume ideas. I hope he makes his holo-montage-- maybe the Falcon would get a kick out of it too, LOL.

I wish i could draw so i could make that montage. Maybe i should get someone from fanart to do it for me.

Thanks Thumper!

@taramidala - I don't think he's that old. ;) Thanks!
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 5
    Great diary, @Hazel, please keep it going! No need to alert me, I have this on 'Watched' now!
    Hazel likes this.
  21. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you very much, Tim! :D
    Tim Battershell likes this.
  22. jcgoble3 Force Ghost

star 4
    I have now obtained the Thrawn Trilogy from the library and will be reading it over the next few weeks, so I should soon have a better grasp on what's going on in this awesome diary. :D
    Hazel likes this.
  23. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    That's great! :D I know you'll like it.
    jcgoble3 likes this.
  24. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Entry Ten

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 44:4:33 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Calculating...
    SITUATION » Stranded in space.

»» This trip is not going well at all. We've been in dire situations before, but being stranded in the middle of nowhere with no suns or planets in sight and no way of communicating is a first. I guess this is what I get for stating that things were going too smoothly.

»» I should probably summarize the events that led us here.

»» SITUATION SUMMARY: We were approximately twenty light-years away from Jomark when we were pulled out of hyperspace by an imperial Interdictor. I immediately woke up Master Luke from his nap and took inventory of the situation. The Interdictor had captured an unidentified light-freighter, additional scans revealed the freighter to have been emptied of its crew; crew's situation - unknown; we had apparently been caught by the Interdictor's gravity wave cone. After a series of unorthodox and nerve-wrecking maneuvers (in which I played a fundamental part) we made our escape. Unfortunately, our last maneuver was so unorthodox that it damaged our hyperdrive and it failed us about ten standard-minutes later.

»» Upon assessment of our grim situation, and after I determined the degree of damage our hyperdrive had sustained and that the subspace radio antenna had also been damaged, Master Luke proceeded to access the hyperdrive motivators in hopes that he could salvage enough parts to build one motivator. I tried to tell him that that would not work the way he intended it to, but he didn't pay any mind to my warning and even told me I was starting to sound like C-3PO. I know we are in dire straits but there is no need to resort to insults!

»» If Anakin-Junior had listened to me, we would have saved up two standard hours of life support. Bleeping kid!

»» After that plan proved fruitless, Master Luke concocted another - we would repair the subspace antenna in order to call for assistance. That would be fine if the antenna was something that could be repaired in the field. IT CAN'T!

»» But once again Master Luke wouldn't listen to me. He told me that if we replaced the crystallized wiring it would work. This means replacing ten kilometers of ultrathin wiring. TEN KILOMETERS!! Guess who's going to get to do that!

»» That's right. ME!

»» After we ascertained from where would we get the needed wire (eight kilometers worth, but it might work), Master Luke went back to sleep and I was left to do the job.

»» With all the poking and prodding it sustained, the X-wing pouted and wouldn't even talk to me.

»» Bleep it!

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's comment: I have NO idea how they'd fit 18 km of wire into an X-wing, but that's what said in the book.
    Last edited by Hazel, Jun 12, 2013
  25. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    Artoo sounds like C3PO...what a burn! Luke shouldn't insult Artoo's droidhood like that. :p

The time is quickly approaching. My favorite smugglers are going to accidently-on purpose stumble upon my favorite Jedi. WOOT! [face_dancing]
    JediFalcon and Jade_eyes like this.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade