Beyond Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: TTT Diary * COMPLETE [DDC 2013]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 4, 2013.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    @ginchy - If people listened to him, the galaxy would be sooo much better :p
    Jade_eyes likes this.
  2. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    Poor R2, no one listens to him. And the insult... tsk! [face_shame_on_you] Luke, that's no way to interact with the only help and the only chance you've got out there. LOL.

Looks like R2's got quite the repair challenge ahead of him, and I'm cheering for him to pull it off. Maybe it'll be easier with Luke taking a nap? :p

Great post!

As a side note, I could see there being 18 km of wiring in an X-wing. :) As a comparison (though it's bigger and less advanced than an X-wing), each space shuttle had 370 km of wiring. I think that includes the tank and boosters too.
    Last edited by Thumper09, Mar 12, 2013
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  3. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    @Thumper09 - this is the beginning of a grrat adventure. ;) Thanks!
  4. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    update looks hopeful [face_batting]
    Hazel likes this.
  5. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    I certainly hope so. ;)
  6. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Entry Eleven

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 44:5:3 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Aboard the Wild Karrde, unknown location.
    SITUATION » Imprisonment.

»» I am recording this entry and then backing up the bulk of my memory banks into my secret partition because I am now being held captive with a restraining bolt and I have no idea what my captors have planned for me. I have been in this situation many times before and have always managed to keep my memory banks mostly intact, but there's a first time for everything and I am not taking any chances.

»» But for now, I will recount the events that brought me here: I was in the middle of my task of rewiring the subspace antenna when an unknown Corellian bulk freighter found us at our position. I immediately proceeded to wake up Master Luke and just in time for him to respond to the freighter's hail. I could tell Master Luke was as suspicious as I was about the coincidence but nevertheless we needed to get out of our predicament so he accepted their assistance.

»» We came on board and were immediately led to their Captain, a human male designated Talon Karrde. After a most cryptic exchange in which Master Karrde proved to be far better informed than the average sentient, he informed that the reason he had 'found' us was that one of his associates had led them to us. A female designated Mara Jade.

»» At that point, I noticed Master Luke's concentrated stance (one I have witnessed many times and identify as him reaching out to the Force), after which he became increasingly disturbed. Through the following exchange, I deducted that the female has strong negative feelings for Master Luke, although he or Master Karrde (or I for that matter) have no idea why.

»» Immediately after that, and despite my attempted warning, one of Talon Karrde's associates approached Master Luke from behind and stunned him. Then he applied this restraining bolt on me and I was carried into this dark and jam-packed storage compartment.

»» The good news is, they did not leave the X-wing behind.

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY
    Last edited by Hazel, Jun 12, 2013
  7. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Talon Karrde! Yeah!

:D

And a nice sump up of events in R2 style...
    Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  8. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Great post. R2 summed that up nicely. =D=
    Hazel and Jedi_Liz like this.
  9. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Getting into the good stuff now.

Soon Luke, Mara and R2 will be trekking through the jungle.
  10. jcgoble3 Force Ghost

star 4
    Nice! Artoo did a great summary!

And yes, I've finally caught up to this point in my reading of Heir to the Empire. So now I have a clue as to what's going on. :D
  11. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    And it begins!!! YEA!!! WOOT![face_dancing]
    I love Karrde and I love this description of him. Very nice.
  12. EmeraldJediFire Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Amazing. I've been waiting for this part.
  13. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    If Luke was held captive by anyone else in the galaxy, I'd be worried. But because it's Karrde and Mara, I'm excited! Exelent summary!
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  14. Demendora Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Oh, it would be interesting to look at these events from Artoo's point of view:p
    Hazel likes this.
  15. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Hm, I wonder how large Artoo's secret partition is if he can back up the bulk of his memory banks, which as we know have never been wiped! :p

Hehe, I see that Artoo doesn't think too well of the average sentient. :p

And Artoo thinks that he should know better than most sentients. :p

Haha! Otherwise how would Luke and Artoo escape? :D
  16. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
  17. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Great entry with Artoo and his word designated for Talon and Mara[face_laugh]
    Hazel likes this.
  18. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks earlybird! [:D]
  19. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    whoohoo Mara vs Luke take one :p
    Hazel likes this.
  20. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    You know it! ;)
  21. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    This entry is a missing scene from HttE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entry Twelve

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 44:5:7 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Unknown location.
    SITUATION » Imprisonment.

»» After being confined in one of the Wild Karrde's storage compartments for fifty-two standard hours, I was moved to another storage compartment this time in what I assume is the smuggler's base. I am unable to determine an accurate galactic position of said base, but I overheard one of the humans that transferred me here speak of a Hyllyard City. I tried running the name through my databank but found no match which is very strange since I thought my galactic map was extremely accurate.

»» As for Master Luke, I caught a glimpse of him while I was being transferred, therefore I know he is still alive and being kept near me. He was, however, still unconscious which makes me believe our captors have drugged him. I am finding it strange that the Force is not aiding him in becoming aware. Of course, he could be faking it (I hope he's faking it) but he did not send me any signals when I called out to him, so maybe he is not faking. And I called loudly - very loudly. So loudly, in fact, that the red-headed human female who was apparently in charge of our transfer almost blasted me to bits. Fortunately, she was stopped by one of the others who reminded her that their boss wanted us unharmed. I believe he was referring to both me and Master Luke.

»» At this time, I learned that the female was Mara Jade; the one that harbors ill feelings towards Master Luke. No wonder she wanted to blast me.

»» After that, she removed the restraining bolt and applied a restraint collar instead. Then she left, telling me in a most menacing tone that if I try anything funny, she will blast me. I tried to tell her that she was misinformed since I am not a comedian, but either she did not understand me or she chose to ignore me. I calculate the odds are even.

»» Now, if you'll excuse me I need to work on my escape from this place.

»» If I could just reach that computer outlet... Bleep it!

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY
    Last edited by Hazel, Jun 12, 2013
    AzureAngel2 and Jade_eyes like this.
  22. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    HA! Poor Artoo...hanging around Skywalkers make his life so...interesting all the time. lol! First Anakin and now Luke. Probably the future Ben will give him fits as well...but I am getting ahead of myself...by about fifteen years...unfortunately.

What are the chances that Ysalamiri make Force users horny and also gives them amnesia? That would make a REALLY good missing scene when they are in the forest. :p

I think I was just bitten by a rabid plot bunny.
    Last edited by Jedi_Lover, Mar 22, 2013
    Hazel, Lady_Misty and Jade_eyes like this.
  23. EmeraldJediFire Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    heh...this part had me smiling

Then she left, telling me in a most menacing tone that if I try anything funny, she will blast me. I tried to tell her that she was misinformed since I am not a comedian
  24. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Great summation by R2. =D= JL said: What are the chances that Ysalamiri make Force users horny and also gives them amnesia? That would make a REALLY good missing scene when they are in the forest. [face_laugh] [face_mischief]
    Hazel likes this.
  25. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Took me a moment but I got the whole comedian thing.

Anakin and Luke wouldn't be happy if R2 got blasted. Neither would Leia or Padme for that manner. It's hard to find loyal help.
    Hazel likes this.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade